what is naku status ?

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i was wondering wht is naku marital status ?i read some basti wala are accussing her of living with a random gunda guy ,is she dating ,widow ,married ,living in etc ,i think cv forgot the old eternal love story of naku & dutta he is still not declare dead & she is suppose to be married
i read she is hugging the diggu piggu my god they can't get more cheap with it & it doesn't suit indian sensibility ,i don't know why they are so go abt the luv story between a mad woman and a gunda ,
having the patil nivasi in the few episode & dutta rumor of coming back must have brought the trp up but for how long can people tolerate a butchered character of nakku

guys wht is the status of naku at the moment ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Million dollar question 😆😆

Thats not Nakku its some dariya ki item. Who says its Nakku ?
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

she's probs considered single... cos i recall from 28th march epi wer dutta leaves tht naku's mangalsutra is broken n her sindoor gts wiped off so m assuming wen she meets these basti ppl she doesnt hav ne of her wedding ornaments so she's probs considered single... its jus an assumption--i've nt watched the shw since 28th march 2011 so i reali cnt say for sure...

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Its really confusing for us. But the Basti ppl think she is unmarried (as she has no MS or sindoor etc) and she lives at Digu's place right now as Mai is hospitalised.

If the CVs really want to move on to digu LS, they should declare dutta dead. Atleast to the viewers, it should be shown that dutta is no more. Otherwise how can anyone accept nakku falling for someone else? 

But they don't want risk it by showing dutta dead because they know digu cannot carry the show forward and they have to bring dutta back somehow or end the show. They just have to decide whether they want to run the show or end it.  
Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakusha

guys i was wondering wht is naku marital status ?i read some basti wala are accussing her of living with a random gunda guy ,is she dating ,widow ,married ,living in etc ,i think cv forgot the old eternal love story of naku & dutta he is still not declare dead & she is suppose to be married

i read she is hugging the diggu piggu my god they can't get more cheap with it & it doesn't suit indian sensibility ,i don't know why they are so go abt the luv story between a mad woman and a gunda ,
having the patil nivasi in the few episode & dutta rumor of coming back must have brought the trp up but for how long can people tolerate a butchered character of nakku

guys wht is the status of naku at the moment ?

Extra-Marital Affairs of nakusha what else can be said...🥱
Sweet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Its really confusing for us. But the Basti ppl think she is unmarried (as she has no MS or sindoor etc) and she lives at Digu's place right now as Mai is hospitalised.

If the CVs really want to move on to digu LS, they should declare dutta dead. Atleast to the viewers, it should be shown that dutta is no more. Otherwise how can anyone accept nakku falling for someone else? 

But they don't want risk it by showing dutta dead because they know digu cannot carry the show forward and they have to bring dutta back somehow or end the show. They just have to decide whether they want to run the show or end it.  

the PH doe'nt have brains they r so much confused and showing all confustion in their show.

for me LTL is end on television. well it is still alive on this forums .
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

she's probs considered single... cos i recall from 28th march epi wer dutta leaves tht naku's mangalsutra is broken n her sindoor gts wiped off so m assuming wen she meets these basti ppl she doesnt hav ne of her wedding ornaments so she's probs considered single... its jus an assumption--i've nt watched the shw since 28th march 2011 so i reali cnt say for sure...

how can someone be considered unmarried coz the sindoor and mangalsutra are not there anymore. 😆 yeah these are important but she's married to him whether she has put sindoor or not.

So the verdict is out - Naku is married to Dutta for life.   They are stuck together with each other for life. 😆
Sweet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yes u r right yuvika.
Sweet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

how can someone be considered unmarried coz the sindoor and mangalsutra are not there anymore. 😆 yeah these are important but she's married to him whether she has put sindoor or not.

So the verdict is out - Naku is married to Dutta for life.   They are stuck together with each other for life. 😆

par PH ke paas ye baat samajne ka dimaag kaha hai...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ritz-

We know that she is married but the over-smart basti women declared nakku unmarried on the day, she was saved by them.