RSBP 6th May 2011 Written Update-babies exchange

Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
RSBP 6th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with Nidhi and samrat going at markanday place RV mom say enjoy there but come before night Rocky comes and ask Nidhi to go RV mom say why are you going with her who said you to go with her. RV comes and say i asked him her mom say no they will go alone RV say you don't know your daughter in law and i dont trust her if she want to go then rocky will go with her

Scean shiften to markanday house where surbhi with aanch waiting in roof prathima comes with prachi and say i know why are you dad cuz you didn't give gift to prachi dont worry you can give it any time you should b happy your daughter is always in front of you and children know there real mother surbhi say can i take prachi once prathima say yes she is your daughter you should not ask this, surbhi say let us change babied blanket so no one will know that we have exchange babies then they both change the babies and start loving their oen childrens😳 

In car rocky is seeing Nidhi from mirror then he stops the car and ask nidhi to come out as he want to talk something important with her. She comes out rocky say i just want to say that till when you will tolerate this she say who say you this i am happy in my life and you do whatever your brother says rocky says why are saying lie and ruining you life we have really good chance we can leave samrat at your papa house and run from here she slap rocky😆 and say dont ever say me like thins i am married wife of your brother and if you worry for me then face your brother

Surbhi and prathima both are playing with their own childrens Prathima say to surbhi thats its too late let us exchange our babies  otherwise someone will come but surbhi say let has play some more time then we will exchange. Pushpa come upstairs and say what are you doing here come with me surbhi say you go i will come but she say no you come with me right know iwant to show you abhey childhood photographs then she both go downstairs.

Rocky and nidhi comes to markanday house rocky say when ever you want to go let me knw she say why are you not coming inside how will you keep an eye on me then she go inside with samrat. Pushpa showing photographs to surbhi but she is in tention and prathima come inside but pushpa ask her to go and do work she leaves prachi stars crying so pushpa say to surbhi you see the album i will change the dampers. she was about to pick prachi but abhey comes and say come downstairs fast aanch is nidhi comes to meet you she goes downstairs then abhey call prathima and then surbhi and prathima exchange the babies.

Episode Ends

Precap
Surbhi meets Nidhi and saw scratch marks on her back

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manoo.18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago