Gulaal

Maha Episode: Confused - Kesar's Behaviour

reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guys, so I'm pretty confused .. is Kesar still angry at Gulaal or is he acting normal with her? Or will he change his attitude later?
I'm confused with the maha episode when Dushyant says " if i was in Kesar's place I would have done the same thing" and Kesar looks FUMING ANGRY. Will he then return to being angry at Gulaal ? Because in the article it said .. "Kesar will have concerns for Gulaal" so im confused with that.
Lol i want Kesar and Gulaal to be together man its so sad when he's rude to her :( but i get where he's coming from.

LOL help answer my question PLEASEEE 😃

- reema x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Well I think the concern part will come when Gulaal sees Kesar beating up that villager. Not sure if his attitude will change again towards Gulaal after Dushyant's words but I think he might be wary again and if he gets any hint that there is something going on between those two then God bless her ðŸ¤£
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@reemz

i think his anger for gulaal has pretty much diffused as i mentioned earlier in lennie's post for today's episode.

so no. i think his anger will be mainly directed at D. plus, he did defend gulaal's "honour", didn't he?😳
*Reemz* thumbnail
^It can come back though, quite easily. He still doesn't know why she protected D so if he sees any sparks between the two then I'm pretty sure Gulaal will bare the brunt again. 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kesar from a kid always use to be angry and teasing her that he was upset or sometimes she wasand they would make up soon, as he would come to her and tell her he is angry at her and so on, and they would settle it - it was rather sweet as well lol  - the first time he met her, he was angry at her as well, and threw a stone at her head 😆

Kesar being angry on Gulaal and upset will always be there coz its a part of Kesar-Gulall relation in a way but obviously we all know now its abit deeper coz of what he knows, but i think Kesar's accepted that he cant bear to be like he was before with her being angry at any given point

I just feel that Kesar will just get a hint or find out what D felt for Gulaal or feels for her and i think i would hope Kesar would be jealous in a way, not entirely jealous but also more anger installed in him as well, not being able to take it and seeing if there is more between them, and also coz the fact that what Durgesh said years back keeps ringing in his head on what sort of relation does she share standing side by side with the man who is responsible for Vasant not being here, so many emotions i feel Kesar will go through

sharneil92 thumbnail
^ ahahahaha! maybe you've a point there.. but so far he was suspicious of only dushyant's feelings to gulaal, not for gulaal's feelings. right? he has only questioned D. 

and another cute observation is that you seem sooo wary of his anger, even more than the characters themselves! i think kesar's anger has had the RIGHT AMOUNT of effect on you! LOL.
sharneil92 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Kesar from a kid always use to be angry and teasing her that he was upset or sometimes she wasand they would make up soon, as he would come to her and tell her he is angry at her and so on, and they would settle it - it was rather sweet as well lol  - the first time he met her, he was angry at her as well, and threw a stone at her head 😆

Kesar being angry on Gulaal and upset will always be there coz its a part of Kesar-Gulall relation in a way but obviously we all know now its abit deeper coz of what he knows, but i think Kesar's accepted that he cant bear to be like he was before with her being angry at any given point

I just feel that Kesar will just get a hint or find out what D felt for Gulaal or feels for her and i think i would hope Kesar would be jealous in a way, not entirely jealous but also more anger installed in him as well, not being able to take it and seeing if there is more between them, and also coz the fact that what Durgesh said years back keeps ringing in his head on what sort of relation does she share standing side by side with the man who is responsible for Vasant not being here, so many emotions i feel Kesar will go through

lennie, that statement just screamed at me saying, "gulaal is a bloody martyr to the core."

hahaha!
*Reemz* thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini92

^ ahahahaha! maybe you've a point there.. but so far he was suspicious of only dushyant's feelings to gulaal, not for gulaal's feelings. right? he has only questioned D. 

and another cute observation is that you seem sooo wary of his anger, even more than the characters themselves! i think kesar's anger has had the RIGHT AMOUNT of effect on you! LOL.

Is that for me or Lennie? LOL. Well Kesar has this small doubt because he doesn't understand why Gulaal would protect her husband's murderer. So that seed is there!

I think the characters are written so well that you instantly connect to what they're feeling.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
For me the way i imagined and  assumed Kesar's character to be and so on after the leap and knowing the truth, and the inner turmoil he has and his feelings and how he views and sees Gulaal and seeing her as more, is happening in front of me, so i am glad in a way that Kesar's character is going how it should be or more so how i had imagined it and Kes-Gul bond in a way
*Reemz* thumbnail
^Same! Kesar's character has been penned out exactly how I hoped it would be! Intense...passionate..possesive...with a lot of inner turmoil.