-KMH- 6th May Written Update

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
                           KMH 6th May Written Update

Big Points About Today

* Ram Punjabi Dead 
                                                                   *No Proof Found By Arohi 
                                                                   * Arjun : Life Time In Jaail

Update 

Episode Starts When Arohi Announce To Billu,Sanchit,Shefu , Romit & Simmi That They Are Gonna Win The Case , Evryone Happy About That ..Arohi Tries To Call Ram Punjabi Buut Nopes , Not Responding . She Gets Worried But Billu & Sanchit Tells Her To Not Be Coz They All Are Gonna Meet Ram In Court Few Times Later 
At Arohi's Home : Amrit Start Doing The Aarti Of His Husband But Stops Between ..She Doesn't Get The Stenght To Do It More .coz she knows that they are gonna loose the case..Sudhir Tells Her To Nt Be Like a mother & nt to pray for Arjuhi coz today one of the Party Is Gonna Be Shattered 
At Court : Some Journalist Talking About The Case & Both Families : Singhania's & Alhuwalia's . A Worried Arohi Calls Mr.Punjabi Buut Agaain No Reponding 
Arjun Comes With The Police : Arohi Goes To Him & Tell Him About The Fact That Mr.Punjabi Knows About The Shooter & That Today He'll Be Free ..She Tells Him " I LOVE YOU" 😳& Arjun Touches Her Cheek & Leave ...In the court Sudhir's Lawyer Telling Alruhwalia's That Mr.Punjabi Gets Afraid So He Won't Come πŸ˜‘ The Court Starts  but as mr.punjabi  still not coming so sudhir's lawyer asks to the judge to banned mr.punjabi coz he thinks court is a joke just like his life ...Arohi ASKS More Time to the judge & says sorry for his tardiness ..She Begs The Judge to wait coz its the question of arjun's life ..Sudhir's lawyer tells to the judges that if he aceept this request then next it will taken like a blame ...Arohi says that she don't know much about court & all but she knows that arjun is not the criminal  so he must not me blamed for nothing  & must have another chance 
The Court gets a break of 2 hours  ...Arohi goes to ram punjabi's house & Found his dead body .πŸ˜•....she gets scared so she starts crying ..In The court shefali & billu worried about arohi ..arjun says that she must be stroken but she'll come 
Arohi calls shefali & tells her about mr.punjabi but shefali cannot hear anything 
judges came back & asks about defense lawyer mr.punjabi ..Arjun tells him that arohi goes to search  him  but the other lawyer starts an issue about it πŸ˜‘😑 Arjun Tells Them that he doesn't know mr.punjabi personally but he knows arohi & he knows that she won't trust an  irresponsible person ..he request more time to the judge 
Agaain the other lawyer starts commenting against mr.punjabi πŸ˜‘ The Judge gives more time πŸ˜Š
Arohi starts searching the file or proove  which about what was talking mr.punjabi 
Arohi Decides to leave the court & tells everthing there ... Court starts his procedure coz nobody came  ..the lawyer against arjun gives the proove to the judges 
Arohi's Car Not Working but she still come to the court running ...The Judge annouce that arjun  Will Spend His Whole Life In Jail : LifeTime πŸ€’πŸ˜•
All Alhwualia's Happy πŸ˜‘ Arohi Listens To That 

-The End-

Keep Watching Kitani Mohabbat Hai 
From Monday To Friday At 8pm Only On NDTV Imagine 
Get The TRP Higher & Proove That You Love KMH 

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks maria...for WU...

dammit...y does the weekend hve to block all the suspense..???

btw, is the maha episode coming soon...anyone knw??

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank for update. waiting for monday. want this wksend to go quick. 2mor will go quick as i will be busy but hope sunday go quick..
Hope like in Season 1 Arohi will find the proof... Arjun need to come out of jail now. It been 2 wks now...
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kya bakwas hai arjun for lifetime in jaiL !Lekin koi nai wo to chut hi jayega thanx .MISS PAKIEE KMH DO u watch navya also?
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG !! Arjun has lifetime in jail😭 Thanks for the update
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maria I Thougt That Arohi Had Find The Proof.. In The End Of The Epi.. She Had The Tape In Her Hand Or Was The Thing In Her Hand Her Mobile Phone??
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: doremi

kya bakwas hai arjun for lifetime in jaiL !Lekin koi nai wo to chut hi jayega thanx .MISS PAKIEE KMH DO u watch navya also?

Your Welcome & Yaa I Also Watch Navya πŸ˜‰
BDW I'm Maria πŸ˜†
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shilpa.Arjuhiii

Maria I Thougt That Arohi Had Find The Proof.. In The End Of The Epi.. She Had The Tape In Her Hand Or Was The Thing In Her Hand Her Mobile Phone??

No Shilpa , It Was Actually Her Mobile Phone Nt The tapeπŸ˜•
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update! 
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="2" color="#666666">No Shilpa , It Was Actually Her Mobile Phone Nt The tapeπŸ˜•</font>

Oh :( But Thanks.. I Dont Watched It Clearly