Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 6th May '11

Sumitra was lying on her bed n was sleepless, she was thinking abt wat anandi told her abt jag n her state of mind n afterwards the state of bhairo, abt thr pain, abt hw bhairo n anandi behaved when thy get to noe the truth of jag ,DS's pain for his grandson n wakes up from bed,sees bhairon n wakes towards jag's things open the potali n starts seeing his things of childhood n sees his pic n remembers the child jag n all wat he done now , morning , bhairon wakes up n sees the time it was 8 , he was confused y sumitra has not waked him n goes to baathroom. In the kitchen DS was making tea n gehna n ask y she was working thr n she told that if sumitra has made the tea y she would hv to make it n gehna told that she has seen sumitra while she was gng to terrace, might be she's in her room dng sum wrk n ask DS to go , she'll manage the tea but DS ask her to prepare the breakfast n bhairo came searching for sumitra n both got worried, DS goes wid bhairon to search sumitra n soon every1 was gathered in the hall n makhan came n says that sumitra is no where in the haveli n also tells that when he arrived in the morning the front door was open but gehna says that she herself closed the door in the night every1 got worried. Soon gehna remember that its ekadashi n on that day sumitra goes to temple with anandi so she might hv gone thr n thy goes to anandi's room whether she's thr or not n anandi was thr , n when on asking abt sumitra she says that sumitra has not told her abt temple n in reply she ask whether she has gone to temple or not, every1 got relaxed n says that thy r un necessarily getting worried she might hv gone to temple only n will return soon thy goes back. Anandi was cleaning her room n sees her diary n got confused bcoz she put it in her bag , she goes n check it n found sum letter n got worried n ran down shouting bapusa n DS , every1 listen her shout n got worried. Anandi gave the letter to bhairo n it reads that she has gone to mumbai to bring back jag, every1 got worried n tensed n DS gets angry bcoz of tension n says that sumitra dnt hv brains, she did not knew abt the city n leaves for it n also bhairo worried bcoz she has never been to such place alone, basant says that she has wid jag no. wid her , she'll call her n he'll tk cre of her afterall she's her mother on that bhairon says that he very well knew abt jag n his care for them. DS ask basant to call jag n tell him abt sumitra so that he will find her n tk cre of her , bhairo ask him to not call but basant says that its not the right time to get angry n its for sumitra n thr jag's ph. rings n gauri sees it n tells jag but he says that he'll talk later but gauri says that its not gud to keep ur family waiting , thy might hv sum urgent wrk , n says that if he dnt wanna talk , she'll picks the call n says that he's in the bathroom jag got worried n says not to do this madness but gauri in fun says that , one day she has to do this then y not today n on the other hand all were getting worried y he's not picking up call , gauri ask him not to wrry she'll take the call till he's taking bath n jag hurridly wears the cloths n gauri pretends as if she was talking to bhairo n jag immediately came out n takes the ph. n ask gauri if she has lost her mind n gauri starts laughing n then he sees the ph. it was not picked up n she says y he's so scared , thy r in love not committed a crime. Jag says that he's not scared but worried for her , if this truth will gets open wat will happen to her, on the other hand his ph. was ringing n he's bsy with gauri n she was asking him to picks it, calls cuts n basant puts the ph. down n bhairon says that he dnt hv the time to picks the call hw'll he tk cre of sumitra n got angry y sumitra has done this widout telling him , on that gehna says that she was very worried for anandi n it might be possible that her love will bring back jag after all she's his mother n DS also pray that sumitra will try to manofy jag n anandi thinks that she knew he'll not return atleast not for her.
Gauri n jag goes to purchase gift for lal singh n his wife n gauri says that she's against child marriages but she's happy for them s thy r happy wid each other but those who r the victims of child marriage will realises tht it was a big mistake after getting maturity n hw thy feels thy might hv in pain n both remembers thr child marriages.

Precap: Sumitra reaches mumbai, takes the taxy n taxi driver fools her.
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

So nothing happened in the entire episode except run around to see where Sumitra went. How can they stretch it out so much like a really really bad quality chewing gum ? 

My guess is Gauri will take atleast till next friday to find out something is wrong with Jagya's story. And another friday till she actually lands up in Jaitsar ๐Ÿฅฑ.

I think all of may month will be over b4 we actually see Gauri lashing out at Jagya for being the liar of the century :). Such a pity ! That's the best and tighest slap for Jagya that I'm all excited about  ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Done wid full upd 
srry for the lates , it was powercut at my place during BV n now the vdos hv taken time to buffer.

njoy :)
Thanks for the update Khushi...๐Ÿ˜Š

Another boring filler episode...I am not gonna watch...suddenly BV has become so slow...they will drag this to eternity !! ๐Ÿ˜•  one more week before Sumitra reaches mumbai and confronts Jagya...then another week where she will go missing after confrontation...next one week everyone crying and searching for her...talk about snail's pace...

Happy Friday everyone and also a very Happy Mother's day in advance to all the lovely mom's out there ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update Khushi...๐Ÿ˜Š

Another boring filler episode...I am not gonna watch...suddenly BV has become so slow...they will drag this to eternity !! ๐Ÿ˜•  one more week before Sumitra reaches mumbai and confronts Jagya...then another week where she will go missing after confrontation...next one week everyone crying and searching for her...talk about snail's pace...

Happy Friday everyone and also a very Happy Mother's day in advance to all the lovely mom's out there ๐Ÿ˜Š
srsly stretching ki bhi limit hoti hain, what could have been done in 2 episodes flat is dragged 4 two weeks๐Ÿ˜ก
liked gauri jag part, was a breather, i am failing to understand too much focus on jaitser, is anyone interested to sse whats going on till anandi decides 2 study
The whole jaitser scene moved at such a snail's pace,anandi seeems to be sleepwalking๐Ÿฅฑ but its good that she realizes "jagya will not come back,not for me"...She is not expecting any miracles even when gehna and maasa keep hoping..
Now it's sumitra in mumbai ,that too  all alone๐Ÿ˜ฒ,if she didnt want to tell bhairav she could have asked shyam or makhan to accompany her๐Ÿ˜•...Now getting lost in mumbai, dragging few more episodes .๐Ÿค”...until next round of slaps  for jagya..

@Anmol

Ohh Jag-Gauri scene hai aaj ke episode mein?? which part...will watch just that ๐Ÿ˜ณ...seriously I am not interested in watching Jaitser either...until may be once Anandi starts studying (woh bhi hoga ki nahin patha nahin ๐Ÿ˜• )...otherwise Jaitser is the most boring place on earth with a bunch of boring people drinking tea, eating samosa's and going to mandir and of course doing what they do best - Crying ...sometimes I feel Jagya was right, I can understand why he doesn't want to live there ๐Ÿ˜† who in their right mind would want to live in such a place? ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by divmath - 12 years ago

@Anmol

Ohh Jag-Gauri scene hai aaj ke episode mein?? which part...will watch just that ๐Ÿ˜ณ...seriously I am not interested in watching Jaitser either...until may be once Anandi starts studying (woh bhi hoga ki nahin patha nahin ๐Ÿ˜• )...otherwise Jaitser is the most boring place on earth with a bunch of boring people drinking tea, eating samosa's and going to mandir and of course doing what they do best - Crying ...sometimes I feel Jagya was right, I can understand why he doesn't want to live there ๐Ÿ˜† who in their right mind would want to live in such a place? ๐Ÿ˜†

Gauri teasing Jagya...short and sweet...but Jagya still has that strange look...not one of a happy man...do watch Anandi (who is supposedly very unwell) do the 100 metre sprint with Sumitra's letter.

@Anmol

i think last two mins๐Ÿ˜†
yaa jaitser is the most boring place now, i am fed up of crying sessions, and u know i have started watching bv wen gauri entered, and in every episode i am seeing anandi crying for some reason, tum logon ne sab kaise sahaa yaar๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
even if gauri turns grey , i will support her than usless crying 4 everything anandi๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by intruderfast

i think last two mins๐Ÿ˜†
yaa jaitser is the most boring place now, i am fed up of crying sessions, and u know i have started watching bv wen gauri entered, and in every episode i am seeing anandi crying for some reason, tum logon ne sab kaise sahaa yaar๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
even if gauri turns grey , i will support her than usless crying 4 everything anandi๐Ÿ˜ก

Bye Intruderfast...see you in 10 days...keep smiling๐Ÿ˜‰