•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I think gopi gave some religious type of speech and say good-2 things about aham and his dedication for work and then he get the contract and the person who is giving contract say in front of all that bcoz of his wife he is giving this project to aham. Then kokila taunt aham . I m bit of sure abt this .
 Hoping it would go that way Aashima!
but this show is little bit different than other shows ...so expect the unexpected 
I m sure bcoz this is most golden opportunity for cvs for making aham realize that person greatness in his/her behavior and character and not in Education.Bcoz from starting they showing that aham's hate illiterate people and i m not liking it bcoz nobody wants to be uneducated. it's their circumstances which make them like this.   
hi sidiqqua i m expecting the unexpecting bcoz gopi is so timid character but she always stands for the ones whom she love. She never potray as a strong one. so she just say what's in her heart and her heart only belongs to aham.
I don't think that they will lose this contract. And actually it will be because of Gopi that Ahem gets the contract. She saved him from the TC on the train, and I think that magic will work at the party once again. It will be really funny if the guy that is giving the contract says he knows hindi and is proud that Gopi said what she said in her native language...
Taral i think she also thanx for swiss people for helping her when she is lost and i think she still holding Krishna idol so maybe people get impressed wid her grounded nature.
Ok whatever Gopi will say, she will say it from her heart, and things you say from your heart are things that are real, so Im sure she will make koki proud and make Ahem realise she's worth more than being INSULTED everytime! Ahem will definitely get a shock of surprise by Gopi's words.. 
and the contractors will also like Gopi's nature and her sweet words and how she's traditional native Indian. 
I'm waiting to see more of Ahem's reaction, since so far his expression in the serial have been very stiff and rigid 

-Pooja