India-Forums

Shaimak changes Last week winners... (Page 4)

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i respect shiamak for doin dis but i think its unfair to change da marks post da particular competition. i mean umpires make hell of mistakes but dat doesn't mean da batsmen get a life line when they walk to bat da next time...

i hope judges stick to their marks and if they wanna change it, they should do it durin da cause of da day itself rather than bring it up da next week. they get paid to do their job and dats not so professional... 

no offence but it's just my pov

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturitawasheLeadNitrate

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Originally posted by bandicoot

actually my favorite part in this mess is mayuresh maintaining his composure..

neither did he look heartbroken/depressed/angry last week nor did he look too excited(jumpy, in-ur-face laughing) today...he is a nice guy genuinely

Word. That was the best part for me too. I have so much respect for Mayuresh. Ever since his elimination in DID 1. The way he showed maturity and composure in this situation was really touching. He really is a genuinely nice guy. Smile

I honestly don't get how people are calling Shiamak unprofessional for this decision. Confused  Unprofessional was what he did last week. Completely ignoring SUCH a huge blunder from Punit's side. But he seemed really genuine with his intentions in this episode, so I have respect for him for owning up to his mistake. 

This isn't some intense competition that changing these scores will affect these dancer's careers or anything like that! It's a pretty low key, transitory show. Shiamak's decision showed that he had respect for Mayuresh as a dancer. It showed respect for Punit as well actually. Because it would be unfair to Punit as well if he scored higher when he didn't really deserve it. And Mayuresh too, reciprocated that respect. 

It was a genuine and humbling moment between Shiamak and Mayuresh especially. I was touched. :) 

Agree with both of you...Loved how Mayuresh handled it...this guy is so mature...he neither made a big deal out of not getting deserving higher scores last week and even this week when the score was corrected.

What I don't get is why STILL no one is mentioning that Punit FORGOT a whole 30 seconds of choreography due to which the sync in the last part of the takkar totally went off...did Punit himself make any mention of that even now when Shiamak changed the score?Confused 

And Remo had nothing to say on this??  How come?LOL  I mean he doesn't need to change his scores but I would have liked to hear his thoughts on the fact that now it's proven that Mayuresh was better in that takkar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12pigbelly4myfeethindu4lyf-x-Reshu-x-

sweetapple2995 Goldie
sweetapple2995
sweetapple2995

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I was thinking throughout this entire time that oh god now how is punit going to react cuz i always liked mayuresh even though im supporting jalwa but i never really liked punit. I now have respect for punit for admitting his mistake and praising the judges who took his points away! JALWA!!!!!
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
But where exactly did Punit admit his mistake??? Yes he praised the judges a lot for the next 10 minutes after Shiamak changed the score...lol...but I don't recall him owning up to the fact that he forgot so much choreography in the takkar...or did I miss something?

I still remember in DID-2 when Parvez cried because he felt Jack was much more deserving than him to make it to the finals...and in DID-1 during Mayuresh's eliminations when he said that Jai deserved to stay on much more than him...these are two ppl who showed true humbleness I feel.

tanya12pigbelly4myfeethindu4lyf-x-Reshu-x-

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
2 normal people like that is people that watch 4 entertainment i wudnt hav known punit missed a part as 2me he didnt show it,and that is a sign of a gud dancer,mistakes happen while danceing its how the dancers carry themselves through that performance counts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tawashe

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Everbody has different opinions. To each their own. In the footage that they showed today Remo Sir said that he didnt change the score because he judges creativity over technicality, and he thought Punit was creative while mayuresh was more technical. Thats all right on my part because that is his personal opinion. However, I really wish he would have mentioned the fact that Punit forgot a step after which the rest of his choreography went off beat. I dont think that had anything to do with creativity or technicality. Everybody noticed it but even up till now non of the judges or punit himself have admitted to it. 

Edited by tawashe - 07 May 2011 at 12:22pm

pigbelly4myfeethindu4lyf-x-Reshu-x-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

Everbody has different opinions. To each their own. In the footage that they showed today Remo Sir said that he didnt change the score because he judges creativity over technicality, and he thought Punit was creative while mayuresh was more technical. Thats all right on my part because that is his personal opinion. However, I really wish he would have mentioned the face that Punit forgot a step after which the rest of his choreography went off beat. I dont think that had anything to do with creativity or technicality. Everybody noticed it but even up till now non of the judges or punit himself have admitted to it. 

Exactly. Because what Punit forgot was not just one step...it was a whole SECTION which KILLED the last 30 seconds of the act...this is not some small thing...this can't be ignored on the basis of creativity. If anything, Punit should have admitted to it atleast NOW when Shiamak pointed out that Mayuresh was better. I would have respected Punit more for this then.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeethindu4lyf-x-Reshu-x-

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katz21

2 normal people like that is people that watch 4 entertainment i wudnt hav known punit missed a part as 2me he didnt show it,and that is a sign of a gud dancer,mistakes happen while danceing its how the dancers carry themselves through that performance counts.

You're right, improvising missed steps during a performance is a sign of a good dancer. Usually during solo performance its difficult to catch little mistakes like that because you can improvise and not let others know. However, such mistakes are more obvious during a duet or group performance, and in the cause of this takkar you could immediately tell something was off because both mayuresh and punit were doing exactly the same steps but punit was a second late. Eventually punit didnt have the time to jump forward and go back up on the stage for the end. When i first watched the takkar i could automatically tell something was off (but i didnt know whether it was punit's mistake or mayuresh's mistake) , even though i personally preferred Mayuresh's performance overall. When I watched it the second time then Punit's error became very obvious. I guess thats what happened to Shamak sir as well.

PS: I clicked on the 'like' button by mistake. However, that doesnt mean i dislike you post or anything like that. No way. In fact, i respect your opinion. I hope you dont mind.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index