Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tawashe

Everbody has different opinions. To each their own. In the footage that they showed today Remo Sir said that he didnt change the score because he judges creativity over technicality, and he thought Punit was creative while mayuresh was more technical. Thats all right on my part because that is his personal opinion. However, I really wish he would have mentioned the face that Punit forgot a step after which the rest of his choreography went off beat. I dont think that had anything to do with creativity or technicality. Everybody noticed it but even up till now non of the judges or punit himself have admitted to it. 

Exactly. Because what Punit forgot was not just one step...it was a whole SECTION which KILLED the last 30 seconds of the act...this is not some small thing...this can't be ignored on the basis of creativity. If anything, Punit should have admitted to it atleast NOW when Shiamak pointed out that Mayuresh was better. I would have respected Punit more for this then.
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katz21

2 normal people like that is people that watch 4 entertainment i wudnt hav known punit missed a part as 2me he didnt show it,and that is a sign of a gud dancer,mistakes happen while danceing its how the dancers carry themselves through that performance counts.

You're right, improvising missed steps during a performance is a sign of a good dancer. Usually during solo performance its difficult to catch little mistakes like that because you can improvise and not let others know. However, such mistakes are more obvious during a duet or group performance, and in the cause of this takkar you could immediately tell something was off because both mayuresh and punit were doing exactly the same steps but punit was a second late. Eventually punit didnt have the time to jump forward and go back up on the stage for the end. When i first watched the takkar i could automatically tell something was off (but i didnt know whether it was punit's mistake or mayuresh's mistake) , even though i personally preferred Mayuresh's performance overall. When I watched it the second time then Punit's error became very obvious. I guess thats what happened to Shamak sir as well.

PS: I clicked on the 'like' button by mistake. However, that doesnt mean i dislike you post or anything like that. No way. In fact, i respect your opinion. I hope you dont mind.
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dnt mind every1 has their opinion,jus 2 me i didnt see that punit missed anythng and the fact dat he did and stil continued is huge,mayu and he both did well,i thnk the judges shud be more careful wen givn marks,if shiamak rewatched and then changed marks its unfair as then there are many performances that we the jantha cud point out and marks then shud be changed.it was wrng and it wasnt mayus or punits fault.
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Respect to shiamak sir👍🏼 Just like punit said, i've never seen any judge do that ever on Indian television...most judge crappy & move on. & there was definitely this awkwardness after mayuresh got less marks than punit...so tht awkwardness is gone now...thanks to shiamak sir<3
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Katz21

i dnt mind every1 has their opinion,jus 2 me i didnt see that punit missed anythng and the fact dat he did and stil continued is huge,mayu and he both did well,i thnk the judges shud be more careful wen givn marks,if shiamak rewatched and then changed marks its unfair as then there are many performances that we the jantha cud point out and marks then shud be changed.it was wrng and it wasnt mayus or punits fault.

He changed marks as he figured out that he did a mistake, But he didn't do it as jantha point of view. He did what he felt right. As he told in the limelight, He doesn't care how people talk about it after he changes the decision and he is feeling good and feel relief now.
sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ok guys i don't want to offend anyone but even if punit didn't admit it saying i made a mistake he still indirectly admitted his mistake saying that whatever the judges did were right and he even said it again in the limelight episode, so i think both mayuresh and punit deserve respect for their actions and on the part where remo didn't admit he said creativity comes before technicality which means he probably liked how punit was in a character while mayuresh was dancing contemp. so i guess everybody made the right decision and everyone acted correctly