Shaimak changes Last week winners... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aramint

Shaimak need to change the marks between Dharmesh and Siddesh. Dharmesh deserved 10 10 10 . He was much better than Siddesh or equal. That is real crap

It was almost a tie.. Darmesh dance great as always but nothing new.. May be because of that he didnt get 10. But it was almost there.
Woah, they CAN"T do that! NOT AFTER THE RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED! THEN HE SHOULD CHANGE THIS WEEK"S RESULT because going by the performance preview, Dsir was so much better than Siddhesh, but I shall reserve that comment until I watch the whole episode!

That's still unprofessional though! I respect the fact that he was honest about it, but this is so unprofessional.
Originally posted by tawashe

I think in this entire drama, this mistake by the judges was unfair for two people
mayuresh and punit.
mayuresh lost when he clearly deserved to win, and punit did not deserve that humiliation of being told in front of everyone that there was a mistake and he in fact wasnt as good as initially told.

I just hope the judges dont make such major mistakes again this season and all the future seasons of DID.

My point exactly. I am happy that Mayuresh got what he deserved but does Puneet deserve this? 😕 That bothers me 😒
Mayuresh was better than Punit last week...but yeah it is kinda weird for Shiamak to change the result this week.😕
i was actually happy wwith the how both Punit and Mayuresh took it so well =) 
One thing.
Last weeks scores were Josh-137 and Jalwa-138.
This time when Shiamak changed the scores for both Punit(-1) and Mayuresh(+1), the scores for last week should have been:
Josh-    137+1=138
Jalwa-  138-1=137.

Now how was it that both teams were tied?
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

i was actually happy wwith the how both Punit and Mayuresh took it so well =) 

Dude Punit surprised me..he went on to praise the judges for accepting their mistake..I am telling you team  jalwa has become like full of humbleness ..LOL I am starting to like punit more than anyone on this show..his dance is so impressive too! 
After watching the program, I would say Punit deserves a lot of praise. Whatever happened last week, one won the other lost but it was all in the past. It doesn't mean you can go ahead and change  scores now. If it was cricket or football, imagine the umpire or referee changing their decisions after the match is over. It is not fair to anyone. Mayuresh will not enjoy his win after a week, it would have meant a lot to him at that crucial time not after a week. Also, its not Punit's fault, if Shamak made a mistake then why is Punit getting punished for it. Anyone would be upset but Punit took it very well. He deserves my applause and I loved the way Punit handled the entire situation. Kuddos to him !!!
OMG!! Thats the reason i dont like Shimak as a judge! sometimes i dont even get his judgement 😕
I agree that mayuresh was better than punit but that doesnt give shimak the right to embarrass punit infront of soo many people! but i am glas he took it really positively. Even if he wanted to correct his mistake, he could have just given them an exact score. he shouldnt have decreased it for punit.

Hats of to punit for being so humble and respectful! 👏
Edited by Noor_Ul_Ain - 12 years ago