Lux Dance ke Superstars

Shaimak changes Last week winners...

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Shaimak apologises for the mistake he has done last week. He realised that Mayuresh was better than Puneet that day and he changed the marks he has given 9- Mayuresh abd 8 - Puneet;

So Team Jalwa and Josh both were winners...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyce_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think that was a noble act by Shiamak Sir.

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that was a good move! :)
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
although i agree that mayuresh deserved better marks last week, i didn't like that shaimak changed the score...that means judges can turn their decisions any time they want...no point of giving scores then...
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh, i didnt even know how to react to that. yes, i honestly felt that mayuresh should have won and that he was blatantly robbed. despite being a jalwa supporter i didnt celebrate the victory last week and right after DKS finished, i went to bed feeling very uneasy. This was why i didnt post much in this forum last week. Seems like Shamak sir also went through the same emotions. I loved what mayuresh said after that. he didnt have 'HA in your face' attitude, he wasnt happy and excited. he was so calm and really respected the judges despite their HUGE mistake. I loved how he so calmly said that we are all humans and humans make mistakes, but he always respects the judges' decisions. Seriously, now i'm slowly becoming his fan. I've always liked him but never cared much about him to love him or become his fan, even though there are some of this performances that i absolutely love. However, since DKS, especially last week's episode and this week's episode my opinion of him has changed for the better. Now I'm slowly becoming his fan.

I hope the judges won't make such mistakes again (yes i know all humans are prone to mistakes even though they are professionals). Like even though I thought Mayuresh was much better than Punit in the takkar, it definitely wasnt fair for Punit to be declared winner and then have that taken away from him. Something like that happening, regardless of who it is and in what profession, its just not pleasant, and to some degree is a bit embarrasing as well. But just like Mayuresh, i loved how he handled it and i loved his reply. 

Nevertheless, I was thinking, if we take into account Shamak sir's new score for that takkar then the two teams' score for last week is a tie. However, if the judges had not made this blunder and mayuresh had won the takkar then team josh would have won last week, but instead now its a tie. I know only shamak sir changed his score and remo sir did not. however i do believe that when you score at the moment like how the judges do in DKS, then the score that one judge gives does influence the score that the other judge gives even if it is just by a little, especially considering that they do discuss amongst each other. So thus, taking this into account do you still think its unfair?

I think in this entire drama, this mistake by the judges was unfair for two people
mayuresh and punit.
mayuresh lost when he clearly deserved to win, and punit did not deserve that humiliation of being told in front of everyone that there was a mistake and he in fact wasnt as good as initially told.

I just hope the judges dont make such major mistakes again this season and all the future seasons of DID.
Edited by tawashe - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
actually my favorite part in this mess is mayuresh maintaining his composure..

neither did he look heartbroken/depressed/angry last week nor did he look too excited(jumpy, in-ur-face laughing) today...he is a nice guy genuinely
tawashe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tawashe

Gosh, i didnt even know how to react to that. yes, i honestly felt that mayuresh should have won and that he was blatantly robbed. despite being a jalwa supporter i didnt celebrate the victory last week and right after DKS finished, i went to bed feeling very uneasy. This was why i didnt post much in this forum last week. Seems like Shamak sir also went through the same emotions. I loved what mayuresh said after that. he didnt have 'HA in your face' attitude, he wasnt happy and excited. he was so calm and really respected the judges despite their HUGE mistake. I loved how he so calmly said that we are all humans and humans make mistakes, but he always respects the judges' decisions. Seriously, now i'm slowly becoming his fan. I've always liked him but never cared much about him to love him or become his fan, even though there are some of this performances that i absolutely love. However, since DKS, especially last week's episode and this week's episode my opinion of him has changed for the better. Now I'm slowly becoming his fan.

However, I hope the judges won't make such mistakes again (yes i know all humans are prone to mistakes even though they are professionals). Like even though I thought Mayuresh was much better than Punit in the takkar, it definitely wasnt fair for Punit to be declared winner and then have that taken away from him. Something like that happening, regardless of who it is and in what profession, its just not pleasant, and to some degree is a bit embarrasing as well. But just like Mayuresh, i loved how he handled it and i loved his reply. 

Nevertheless, I was thinking, if we take into account Shamak sir's new score for that takkar then the two teams' score for last week is a tie. However, if the judges had not made this blunder and mayuresh had won the takkar then team josh would have won last week, but instead now its a tie. I know only shamak sir changed his score and remo sir did not. however i do believe that when you score at the moment like how the judges do in DKS, then the score that one judge gives does influence the score that the other judge even if it is just by a little, especially considering that they do discuss amongst each other. So thus, taking this into account do you still think its unfair?

I think in this entire drama, this mistake by the judges was unfair for two people
mayuresh and punit.
mayuresh lost when he clearly deserved to win, and punit did not deserve that humiliation of being told in front of everyone that there was a mistake and he in fact wasnt as good as initially told.

I just hope the judges dont make such major mistakes again this season and all the future seasons of DID.

Oh, i forgot to add one more thing.
So basically this is what happened:
-->   Shamak sir said that one major thing had been bothering him and eating him up and that he was unable to sleep at night. He said that  in last week's takkar Mayuresh was much better than Punit and deserved a higher score.

--> Mayuresh is so calm and collected about the entire situation.

---> I end up crying like crazy cuz I'm happy that Mayuresh deserved what he got, but also because I realized what an amazing genuine down-to-earth respectable person he is, just like Dharmesh Sir. I guess sooner or later, the good always get what they deserve.

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tawashe

Oh, i forgot to add one more thing.
So basically this is what happened:
-->   Shamak sir said that one major thing had been bothering him and eating him up and that he was unable to sleep at night. He said that  in last week's takkar Mayuresh was much better than Punit and deserved a higher score.

--> Mayuresh is so calm and collected about the entire situation.

---> I end up crying like crazy cuz I'm happy that Mayuresh deserved what he got, but also because I realized what an amazing genuine down-to-earth respectable person he is, just like Dharmesh Sir. I guess sooner or later, the good always get what they deserve.

you spell it for me :) I couldnt write more about that as  i was excited to share in IF while watching the program... Thanks ..
I also become a fan of Mayuresh and has impressed with Siddesh ...

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shiamak changed his scores from the takkar? Oh wow!

Nice to know because Mayu was the clear winner fo that takkar!

Thanks Shiamak for doing the right thing!
aramint thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shaimak need to change the marks between Dharmesh and Siddesh. Dharmesh deserved 10 10 10 . He was much better than Siddesh or equal. That is real crap