Pratigya

Amma has a big plan...:(

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I m worried abt da future of Baba and Babu...:(as now Amma has cum wid a big plan of separating my luving Baba and Babu...:(in friday epi how she has done notanki wid SS...as now he is also wid her in her stupid plan...:(that scene was realy nice when Baba came and cured his mother...It was gud 2 see on Mothers' day...Nowadays Baba deliverz very cute dialogues just like Bholay Badshah...:)bt humra Baba itna Bhola or nasamajh ha k wo apni Amma ki notanki samj nai paye ga...:(datz y I m worried as I cant even imagine da separation of my luving Baba and Babu...:*in thursday epi...Finally a cute hug scene of kriya 4 which I have been waiting 4 long time.Doesnt matter infront of da whole family...as SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING.Sooo...cute dialogues of Baba..now I want a cute hug scene of Baba and Babu as a title of MKAP.Bt cute hug scene of Baba and Babu has almost been spoiled by all da personz standing over there as they were showing all da personz one by one bt never focused my luving Baba and Babu...:(I observed it many timez and due 2 such type of editing me unable 2 see various expressions of my luving Baba bt what can I say?as all these r my personal feelingz...:(Another thing which I've noticed that nowadays Baba is looking very cool in night scenes as he wears nice colour,cool,simple and decent kurtaz.Now I want 2 see him in cool,nice,decent and stylish shirtz too:)Edited by Arhaan-da-best - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhaan-da-best thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What wil happen 2 poor Baba and Babu...????:(
Arhaan-da-best thumbnail