Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sunday Mahaepisode and my wish list (Page 8)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Originally posted by milee1014

Its not the problem with NivRen its the CT's they are not taking the story that way.

Totally agree.  They have missed (or not been able to really read) the true pulse of this story.  The love of these two people embedded within other interesting relationships and family life...but still the core is their special kind of love -- true, selfless love tht we've been talking about...

on a separate note, I noticed the other day that they showed JW was appreciative of Nivi's talent (when she was remaking the drawing after it was spoiled).  I was thinking that it would be so nice if they showed inner remorse on his part and he himself confessing to the Bhuvan and Keshav issues in front of DS and all...then, a son and his wife and their beautiful character would have changed a father...
About JW actually if you remember we discussed about it for long. If he would have got a wife like Nivi he would not have been in this situation. Him being YD and Dadaji's son was out right villian, but he did not had proper guidance to correct his behaviour.
Yes, as you said that side of the story would have worked wonders. Kya karen they did not have that much capability I think, I do hope Rajanji in his next project looks into this matter.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I want to have Faiza's scene - the rain one - also picturized!

minu2011milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

I want to have Faiza's scene - the rain one - also picturized!
OH that rain one was so intense, she is one brilliant writer too and she is just 15.

And then Asma's flute learning scene, it would have been so beautiful.

Kya yaar, agar hamar koyi production house hota toh kitna accha hota. Me and my wishes, its never ending list.
Economics yaad agayi yaar, Human wants are never ending...

savera2007minu2011

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Ok girls, I will see you hopefully Sunday. Please do take care and have a great weekend.
lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
hi girls ... i missed you all ...youll have discussed so much ... i want all the wish list too ...

is anyone upset about todays epi ...all this crazy ffwd ...i cant understand it ...i am unable to get around it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi girls ... i missed you all ...youll have discussed so much ... i want all the wish list too ...

is anyone upset about todays epi ...all this crazy ffwd ...i cant understand it ...i am unable to get around it
Hey Lamya, yes Anju was upset. I just watched it for NivRen and skipped most of the parts.
I made a topic on Today's NivRen and I wrote an imagination dialogue too you can check it out.
Over all we just watched it for NivRen, and hoping everything works out fine on Sunday.

minu2011

nature099 Senior Member
nature099
nature099

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

My wishes are same

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Milee I want viren's childhood love for nivi to come out. But i don't think CT's will show this to us. After SR viren told nivi that he cannot say no to her at any cost, same thing happend when nivi made a deal to him that she will prepare chicken for viren and he has to sit for pooja, that time also viren didn't argue nivi, he immediately said yes. That means he was loving nivi deep under his heart. They didn't show this after his realisaiton of his love to nivi. Cry

I would love for that to be shown!  That old photo in his pocket, the sketchbook...but of course, these CTs won't show anything like that I am sure. Now we have only the last few weeks left of the show and they're fast forwarding like crazy...

savera2007

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index