Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: savera2007

Miraclesalways happen when we do not expect them!!!

So lets not expect then, I will forget about it and comeback and see.

And woh payal wala scene would have been excellent, Kinha would have done wonders with that scene yaar.

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Its not the problem with NivRen its the CT's they are not taking the story that way.

Totally agree.  They have missed (or not been able to really read) the true pulse of this story.  The love of these two people embedded within other interesting relationships and family life...but still the core is their special kind of love -- true, selfless love tht we've been talking about...

on a separate note, I noticed the other day that they showed JW was appreciative of Nivi's talent (when she was remaking the drawing after it was spoiled).  I was thinking that it would be so nice if they showed inner remorse on his part and he himself confessing to the Bhuvan and Keshav issues in front of DS and all...then, a son and his wife and their beautiful character would have changed a father...
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Yes, sooo much potential, such amazing actors, it could have been a magical story and journey. the CTs post Saba Mumtaz ruined it all.   Raj and Chandni and Yati were saying that Saba Mumtaz is now writing for Navya...what a loss for CCBM and our beloved Neha and Kinshuk.

Sach kaha Sabaji was just brilliant with her character sketch. Kya entry tha Viren ka the way he looks at Nivi giving her dupatta and the way his eyes spoke volume when she was hanging on the bridge.

And that scene where Nivi ever so gently removes her hand from his when YD dadi says choose between her or us and just walks away.
And that scene before saying goodnight the way she expresses her inner turmoil she wants to be with him but she wants to go into the room.

Ek ek scene was just mindblowing.
Sach mein jaane kaha gaye woh din!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Both's acting nowadays will make the scenes ROCK!!!
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you completely.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: minu2011

Totally agree.  They have missed (or not been able to really read) the true pulse of this story.  The love of these two people embedded within other interesting relationships and family life...but still the core is their special kind of love -- true, selfless love tht we've been talking about...

on a separate note, I noticed the other day that they showed JW was appreciative of Nivi's talent (when she was remaking the drawing after it was spoiled).  I was thinking that it would be so nice if they showed inner remorse on his part and he himself confessing to the Bhuvan and Keshav issues in front of DS and all...then, a son and his wife and their beautiful character would have changed a father...

About JW actually if you remember we discussed about it for long. If he would have got a wife like Nivi he would not have been in this situation. Him being YD and Dadaji's son was out right villian, but he did not had proper guidance to correct his behaviour.
Yes, as you said that side of the story would have worked wonders. Kya karen they did not have that much capability I think, I do hope Rajanji in his next project looks into this matter.
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want to have Faiza's scene - the rain one - also picturized!
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savera2007

I want to have Faiza's scene - the rain one - also picturized!

OH that rain one was so intense, she is one brilliant writer too and she is just 15.

And then Asma's flute learning scene, it would have been so beautiful.

Kya yaar, agar hamar koyi production house hota toh kitna accha hota. Me and my wishes, its never ending list.
Economics yaad agayi yaar, Human wants are never ending...
milee1014 thumbnail
Ok girls, I will see you hopefully Sunday. Please do take care and have a great weekend.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi girls ... i missed you all ...youll have discussed so much ... i want all the wish list too ...

is anyone upset about todays epi ...all this crazy ffwd ...i cant understand it ...i am unable to get around it