Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sunday Mahaepisode and my wish list (Page 2)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Yeh bhi hai Anju... Hmm... I have a way... Will send u a PM about it :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirimilee1014anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Milee absolutely LOVE your wish list. I have couple of more.
1. My ULTIMATE wish is as Abidah said Scene 52 and 53 of the FF. the show already has taken a leap, they cud hv shown NIVREN anniversary with Abidah's Scene.Day Dreaming
2. I want DS to tell DD LOUD and CLEAR that Nivi was the family's choice of badi bahu and she has been imposed on them becoz of CC and HL.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007Rani2011milee1014lamsanjubalaAlphabet26diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
They still have time to show us all that :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirianjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Without your permission, I sent this wish list to RS...Maybe not in Mahaepisode, but there are chances we might get something out of this list fulfilled.
Anju my dear, why do you need my permission. From when we need formalities between us haan?

I really hope all my wish fulfilled. Specially Nivi coming back to senses only for her Viren.Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007lamsAlphabet26anjubaladiyaloveskinny

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey anju... 

Do Vids a favor and ask RS to put scene 52 and 53 (from my FF) in the show for her sake...  :)

And Milee... I do not want to start on my wishlist because I have covered my list in my FF!!!
LOLLOLLOL I know dear you covered it all in Dastan-e-ishq. and fulfilled my wish too, that is the reason I wrote I making a list but who knows what's going on in those CT's mind.

sanjanasirisavera2007Alphabet26anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee... i liked all ur points and would really like to see point #5...

i just wrote something similar on the NivRen thread a little time back

DD cannot get badly injured as to be hospitalized as who will question HL ...cause if DD get injured HL will start blaming Nivi and CC takes full advantage...

If Nivi gets hurt...CC will see Viren's pain may change...plus Viren gets his revenge from Bhaiji...DD questions HL...CC and JW's deeds come out...

Someone has to question HL and that can be only DD when DD comes to know the complete truth...
CC and JW's deeeds will eventually come out

Wish # 5 special dedication to our very own Rachu jaan. She will be the happiest person in the world if its fulfilled.

See I know my NivReniacs so good right?Wink oh guys I will really miss you all so much.

sanjanasirisavera2007lamsAlphabet26

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zbegum

Clap totally with u on the divya not getting hurt part. She needs to repent, plus its gives a good oppotunity for nivren to proper patch up romantic style AND a chance for us views to see viren turn into hotty angry viren again...EEE!(me expressing happiness, lol)

Oh yes, everyone of us are waiting to see that Viren againWink, actually he will show so many emotions if something happens to his Nivi. I really want tosee that part of Viren.

I remember the day Viren met with accident we all discussed so much about Nivi's reaction. It was not upto the mark as we expected and we discussed that if it would ahve been the other way round Viren will show so much reaction. I want to see that, oh God please guys don't think I am sadistic. Its just Kinshuk really portrays so many emotions with an instant change. and I love to see it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007Rani2011-aamina-anjaani07Alphabet26anjubala

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Milee I love ur post Dear, even I dnt want DD to be injured instead Nivi getting injured will do then DD can question HL and Viren taking revenge with Bhaiji,  this makes more sense,  DD dying will make no sense and will take the show no where, instead Nivi get injured and then she gets well just for Viren as U mentioned,
Thanks Diya, yes why always Nivi has to do everything to others let everyone else do something for her. I know showing concern to a person this way is not right but atleast this one has a meaning to it. Bhaiyyaji wants revenge and Nivi is the target.

YOu know girls I want everyone in Sood family to realize what their mistake was, when they hear dadi tell the truth to Divya. They never bothered to clear differences between sisters instead just kept quiet. Who will live in the same house for 8 months without talking, without interacting with eachother. That means Nivi was completely out of the loop, just going to office or in her room with Viren(it looks good but we did not see it), she was outcasted in her own home because of them not finding solution for the problem. I just am so mad right now on every sood of the family.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007Rani2011neha_fanAlphabet26anjubaladiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index