Sunday Mahaepisode and my wish list - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by savera2007

Hamare khuwaish kaho anju... Itni hopes thi aur... :'( 

Back to my FF, Firaq!!!!

I know.. hamari khwaish.. sabpe pani fer diya in zalim logon ne... Yes you go back to your Firaq so that we can read it..Itna suspense bana diya hai...
Originally posted by anjubala

Meri ichha hi rah gayi Nivi ko achhe se saj kar dekhte hue.. I would have loved to see her mehendi, sangeet, shaadi and grah pravesh ... CC ki to baat hi mut karo.. She has only son and even then she is not happy when Viren is doing so much for business and his efforts are being recognzed. Jake Divya ko kahti hai ki Siddharth bhi thak gaya hai.. aisa na ho ki Viren aur Nivedita hi sara business sambhalne lag jayen...If he gets the business then she has a problem and when he does not then also she has a problem..Bechara aasman se tapka aur khajoor mein atka..
Anju, sach yaar woh toh sirf iccha hi narah jaye. You know I loved that scene in which Abidah wrote when Nivi dresses up and Viren is watching from the window and then she feels as if he is putting that chunri on her and he too feels the same, I am just writing here but the way she wrote was brilliant.
I think even Faizu wrote a scene where Viren adorns her with all jewellery and all.
Then Abidah wrote that how Viren puts payal on Nivi. OH we would have been dead seeing those scenes yaar on the screeen.

That scene before "tu hi saathi" song where Nivi dresses up and comes and Viren just looks at her with so much passion in his eyes, he gets tears.
Kahan gaye woh din yaar, I just miss those days. That scene before the song was so intense just with their eyes the screen was set on fire.

Kya yaad dila diya Milee... ab rone ko dilkar raha hai... Itni achi storyline ko kya kar diya hai unhooon ne :(

Hamare khuwaish kaho anju... Itni hopes thi aur... :'( 

Back to my FF, Firaq!!!!

Abidah, today when I saw Viren near the God with Nivi. I remember Dastan and the Friend.

Abidah, its true they had so much potential but CT's ruined it all. They could have done wonders with the show but just poured everything down the drain. They killed such a beautiful story with their own hands yaar, bohut dukh hota hai soch kar.

Yes, Milee -- Abidah's payal scene is one of the best in her ff. It has stayed with me totally and how I wish they would show us something like that.

And strangely, while was supposedly stalking her, Viren's scenes with Nivi are amongst the most pasasionate -- at least we see the inner passion, in the eyes, through his tears, and his softness -- even on the HM night.   (So how can they continue to show that he did not love her), and now when they are really both in the same place emotionally, they should show us some really special moments of their love.   Par as you say, khwaish hi reh jayegi.  So glad we have Daastane Ishq to fall back on and dream about...

Kya yaad dila diya Milee... ab rone ko dilkar raha hai... Itni achi storyline ko kya kar diya hai unhooon ne :(
Abidah, sach kaha mein bhi yehi likhi just now they just ruined everything by their own hands.

You know I will post my final thread on Monday, I finished writing it and saved it but while writing I was crying because I put some pictures which were from back those days, which was so lively, so different, so passionate. Even we all were so engrossed in discussing and chatting, predicting kaha gaye woh din.

Sometimes I feel some miracle should happen and it should bring back those days which were just so woderful.
Dukh cannot describe it guys... Uff so much potential wasted on what and why!?!?

Haye payalwalascene... kya mujhe mere FF ki yaad dila di...
Miraclesalways happen when we do not expect them!!!
Yes, sooo much potential, such amazing actors, it could have been a magical story and journey. the CTs post Saba Mumtaz ruined it all.   Raj and Chandni and Yati were saying that Saba Mumtaz is now writing for Navya...what a loss for CCBM and our beloved Neha and Kinshuk.
Originally posted by minu2011

Yes, Milee -- Abidah's payal scene is one of the best in her ff. It has stayed with me totally and how I wish they would show us something like that.

And strangely, while was supposedly stalking her, Viren's scenes with Nivi are amongst the most pasasionate -- at least we see the inner passion, in the eyes, through his tears, and his softness -- even on the HM night.   (So how can they continue to show that he did not love her), and now when they are really both in the same place emotionally, they should show us some really special moments of their love.   Par as you say, khwaish hi reh jayegi.  So glad we have Daastane Ishq to fall back on and dream about...
Yes, we have Dastaan Ishq really it just keeps rolling in my mind. Every scene was so special and so like our NivRen. I do hope that Rajanji take atleast the ending of it and show it on the screen.

Minu, I agree with you that is what we were thinkng too yesterday or daybefore that those scenes had so much passion, intense but its not the same now. Its not the problem with NivRen its the CT's they are not taking the story that way.