Sunday Mahaepisode and my wish list - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, you are back thank dear. Jo bhi bacha kuch din hai I want to spend talking to you gals. Don't know again when I will dothat. That is the reason I am sitting infront of computer until late hours and doing my work after you gals log out. Thank God for time difference.

I know Milee, even I want to chat with you. Today has been a busy day for me and episode was nothing great so could not spend time on forum.  I am not sure if I will be watching Maha episode or not as it is Mother's Day. Will surely try if kids let me. 😆 They have asked me to be in the bed and relax so maybe I will relax and watch...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Milee I want viren's childhood love for nivi to come out. But i don't think CT's will show this to us. After SR viren told nivi that he cannot say no to her at any cost, same thing happend when nivi made a deal to him that she will prepare chicken for viren and he has to sit for pooja, that time also viren didn't argue nivi, he immediately said yes. That means he was loving nivi deep under his heart. They didn't show this after his realisaiton of his love to nivi. 😭

Usha, we have not gotten to see lot of things..They have been shoved under the carpet of Sood house which they use for all the functions.. Jahan NiVren ki baat aati hai wahan pe sab kuch chupa diya jata hai and story fast forward kar di jati hai...
Dekho, ab inki anniversary aane wali hai ... let us see CCBM khatam hone se pahle kuch dikhayenge ki nahin.
ur wishlist is just perfect...very badly wanna c it happen...
dd questioning hl is something i defntly wanna c..her own daughter standing against her..d worst punishment a mother cud gt...HL deserves it...as idont think any mother wil wanna gt her daughter married to a guy who doesn't luv her,bt somone else..dat too her own sister...don't forget dadasahibz wish to get sid&nivi married...dd shud defntly knw dat wat she gained was never meant for her...
Originally posted by anjubala

I know Milee, even I want to chat with you. Today has been a busy day for me and episode was nothing great so could not spend time on forum.  I am not sure if I will be watching Maha episode or not as it is Mother's Day. Will surely try if kids let me. 😆 They have asked me to be in the bed and relax so maybe I will relax and watch...
I can understand Anju, don't worry. Hey enjoy your mothers day, and see your cutiepies are making you so comfy so enjoy dear. And yes hosakaytho watch it and maybe we can chat. I will try to watch it too lets see what CT's have in store for us, specially Divya and Hema getting it. I do hope its infront of everyone
Originally posted by anjubala

Usha, we have not gotten to see lot of things..They have been shoved under the carpet of Sood house which they use for all the functions.. Jahan NiVren ki baat aati hai wahan pe sab kuch chupa diya jata hai and story fast forward kar di jati hai...
Dekho, ab inki anniversary aane wali hai ... let us see CCBM khatam hone se pahle kuch dikhayenge ki nahin.
Thanks Usha for the comment and I am with Anju here when it comes to NivRen everything is thrown over the fence or under the carpet. Lets see what they have in store.

Specially Anju, did you notice something. This story is all about Nivi but she did not get anything properly, not mehendi, not engagement, not marriage, not grahapravesh(they did something later) nothing.
Sometimes I feel after CC accepts her as DIL then she will do this Grand WEdding because its her only son and she did not get to do anything for him right?
Originally posted by daffodils06

ur wishlist is just perfect...very badly wanna c it happen...
dd questioning hl is something i defntly wanna c..her own daughter standing against her..d worst punishment a mother cud gt...HL deserves it...as idont think any mother wil wanna gt her daughter married to a guy who doesn't luv her,bt somone else..dat too her own sister...don't forget dadasahibz wish to get sid&nivi married...dd shud defntly knw dat wat she gained was never meant for her...
Arey yaar, hamara wish list toh bahut lambi hai yaar lekin kya karen we have to just wait and watch. And we will be happy even if our 20% wishes get fulfilled, we are so sweet right?
A lovely wish list Milee.  I hope they show these things and show them well. I too don't want DD to be hurt or for anyone to die.  She has to account for her callousness and for all the pain she gave her sister.  I want everyone to realize what Nivi's gone through and what she means to all of them.

I love the part you wrote about Nivi responding to Viren's flute and coming out of the coma only for him.  That would be awesome and I really want to see it - that Viren is everything for her now.  Now that Nivi is showing more affection to Viren (and neha seems more comfortable doing these scenes), I really really want to see some wonderful close scenes between them.  Like in Abidah's ff.  We deserve them don't we, at least now, after all those problems they've been through.  Bahut tarsaya hai CTs ne hamein.

and I really want everything about HL and CC to come out clearly in front of everyone.  And DS must say what CC did in the hospital.  It is high time.
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by milee1014

Thanks Usha for the comment and I am with Anju here when it comes to NivRen everything is thrown over the fence or under the carpet. Lets see what they have in store.

Specially Anju, did you notice something. This story is all about Nivi but she did not get anything properly, not mehendi, not engagement, not marriage, not grahapravesh(they did something later) nothing.
Sometimes I feel after CC accepts her as DIL then she will do this Grand WEdding because its her only son and she did not get to do anything for him right?

Meri ichha hi rah gayi Nivi ko achhe se saj kar dekhte hue.. I would have loved to see her mehendi, sangeet, shaadi and grah pravesh ... CC ki to baat hi mut karo.. She has only son and even then she is not happy when Viren is doing so much for business and his efforts are being recognzed. Jake Divya ko kahti hai ki Siddharth bhi thak gaya hai.. aisa na ho ki Viren aur Nivedita hi sara business sambhalne lag jayen...If he gets the business then she has a problem and when he does not then also she has a problem..Bechara aasman se tapka aur khajoor mein atka..
Hamare khuwaish kaho anju... Itni hopes thi aur... :'( 

Back to my FF, Firaq!!!!
Originally posted by minu2011

A lovely wish list Milee.  I hope they show these things and show them well. I too don't want DD to be hurt or for anyone to die.  She has to account for her callousness and for all the pain she gave her sister.  I want everyone to realize what Nivi's gone through and what she means to all of them.

I love the part you wrote about Nivi responding to Viren's flute and coming out of the coma only for him.  That would be awesome and I really want to see it - that Viren is everything for her now.  Now that Nivi is showing more affection to Viren (and neha seems more comfortable doing these scenes), I really really want to see some wonderful close scenes between them.  Like in Abidah's ff.  We deserve them don't we, at least now, after all those problems they've been through.  Bahut tarsaya hai CTs ne hamein.

and I really want everything about HL and CC to come out clearly in front of everyone.  And DS must say what CC did in the hospital.  It is high time.
Minu, hum toh bas dream land mein hi woh sab dekh sakthe hai yaar. If we expect anythng from CT's we will be more disappointed.

Really I want that flute back and Nivi to comeback only for him. And yes even Anju and eveyone noticed Neha is very comfy with Kinshuk now. Lets just keep our fingers crossed and wait.