Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Milee Dear but am worried hope nothing happens to DD, as this will completely change the story then, and I dnt want to lose any character in this show,  all are important including DD, Hope all goes well in the show Dear, and we have a happy ending and not a forced and sad ending, 

Diya, have faith...ending will be perfect.. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. How worse the show could go? CTs have already ruined it...So, do not worry. Nothing will happen to either DD or Nivi..Nobody will die but yes somebody will get injured for sure.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Milee Dear but am worried hope nothing happens to DD, as this will completely change the story then, and I dnt want to lose any character in this show,  all are important including DD, Hope all goes well in the show Dear, and we have a happy ending and not a forced and sad ending, 

What can we do other than hope, more than not losing Divya I want her to repent. And dying or in the hospital is not the right way to repent for Divya, again everyone giving her attention where is the repentence in that.

I want Divya repent so much that each breath she took should be a burden for her. Please don't think how sadistic I sound but I am really mad at Divya, I used to support her before but then I lost it when she questioned Nivi's character on KC night and she did again recently. So for me killing her or sending her to hospital is not the way, I want her to repent for putting her sister thru so much, for not getting chance to ask for forgiveness from her sister. every moment, every second should be painful for her.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjubala

Diya, have faith...ending will be perfect.. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai. How worse the show could go? CTs have already ruined it...So, do not worry. Nothing will happen to either DD or Nivi..Nobody will die but yes somebody will get injured for sure.

Anju Dear I would prefer anyone getting injured but not dying,  as we love our Nivren and Sidya Jodi, and Anju thanks for ur consolation,  Now I feel positive Dear,  I  feel Nivi will be injured and DD will confront  HL for hiding the truth from her and also for making Nivi do all the sacrifices,  DD has to do this job herself,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

What can we do other than hope, more than not losing Divya I want her to repent. And dying or in the hospital is not the right way to repent for Divya, again everyone giving her attention where is the repentence in that.

I want Divya repent so much that each breath she took should be a burden for her. Please don't think how sadistic I sound but I am really mad at Divya, I used to support her before but then I lost it when she questioned Nivi's character on KC night and she did again recently. So for me killing her or sending her to hospital is not the way, I want her to repent for putting her sister thru so much, for not getting chance to ask for forgiveness from her sister. every moment, every second should be painful for her.

RIght Milee this should only happen and this would be the best way to bring justice to Nivi and not by killing DD,because again Nivi will suffer of losing her sis, and I just cannot accpet NIvi suffering and losing all people she loves, this is not done,  this time I agree Nivi getting hurt and then DD taking over and showing CC and HL their right place,   and her repentence is also important she should know Nivi   was clear hearted and HL and CC are bad hearted
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Anju, you are back thank dear. Jo bhi bacha kuch din hai I want to spend talking to you gals. Don't know again when I will dothat. That is the reason I am sitting infront of computer until late hours and doing my work after you gals log out. Thank God for time difference.
milee1014 thumbnail

RIght Milee this should only happen and this would be the best way to bring justice to Nivi and not by killing DD,because again Nivi will suffer of losing her sis, and I just cannot accpet NIvi suffering and losing all people she loves, this is not done,  this time I agree Nivi getting hurt and then DD taking over and showing CC and HL their right place,   and her repentence is also important she should know Nivi   was clear hearted and HL and CC are bad hearted

Yes, our Nivi had enough miseries for life time within 8 months I don't want anymore now.
And really DD will repent we know that as Nivi said she knows her sister once she gets to know that she was wrong she will come back. But more than DD, Hema should be shown her right place. CC will get her time later.
As Rachu, says Hema's list will be never ending it should be put to a stop now or else it will be never.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Yes, our Nivi had enough miseries for life time within 8 months I don't want anymore now.
And really DD will repent we know that as Nivi said she knows her sister once she gets to know that she was wrong she will come back. But more than DD, Hema should be shown her right place. CC will get her time later.
As Rachu, says Hema's list will be never ending it should be put to a stop now or else it will be never.

Right Dear I agree with u And Rachu, U r right,  this has to happen,  DD has to be here to be able to know repent and ask forgiveness from Nivi and Sid
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ohh milieee teri Wish list toh meri wish list hai . ohh thanku jaan for dongg ds .

n u cn guess wht i want d most . My Sweetu Viren shld becomee d angry Badiee attitude wala VIREN SOOD . I wantt tht bhayajii shld know usne VIREN SOOD se panga liya hai . n uski jaan ko nuksaan pauchahkaar He did a veryy veryy foolish thng . marne wala kaam kiya hai usne .

aww hu badlyy i miss my Viren's flute n his hott bike . in ct's ne diyaa hi nahi yaar bike scene . n yes me2 want 2 see Viren's reaction . ohh hu beautifully Kinshuk will potray all those emotions . hum bas andaazaa hi laga sakte hai becozz tht guy surprises us daily by his expressions . n especialyy when it comes 2 exprssing emotions
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

ohh milieee teri Wish list toh meri wish list hai . ohh thanku jaan for dongg ds .

n u cn guess wht i want d most . My Sweetu Viren shld becomee d angry Badiee attitude wala VIREN SOOD . I wantt tht bhayajii shld know usne VIREN SOOD se panga liya hai . n uski jaan ko nuksaan pauchahkaar He did a veryy veryy foolish thng . marne wala kaam kiya hai usne .

aww hu badlyy i miss my Viren's flute n his hott bike . in ct's ne diyaa hi nahi yaar bike scene . n yes me2 want 2 see Viren's reaction . ohh hu beautifully Kinshuk will potray all those emotions . hum bas andaazaa hi laga sakte hai becozz tht guy surprises us daily by his expressions . n especialyy when it comes 2 exprssing emotions

Pataa hai yaar, I know what my friends want same as me so the list😉

Ab tu yeh bata kitna drooling hua aaj Viren kho dekh kar, Are you studying for exams or just drooling over Viren? Very bad you have to prepare for exams, do the drooling after exams.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Milee I want viren's childhood love for nivi to come out. But i don't think CT's will show this to us. After SR viren told nivi that he cannot say no to her at any cost, same thing happend when nivi made a deal to him that she will prepare chicken for viren and he has to sit for pooja, that time also viren didn't argue nivi, he immediately said yes. That means he was loving nivi deep under his heart. They didn't show this after his realisaiton of his love to nivi. 😭