Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
They still have time to show us all that :)
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Without your permission, I sent this wish list to RS...Maybe not in Mahaepisode, but there are chances we might get something out of this list fulfilled.

Anju my dear, why do you need my permission. From when we need formalities between us haan?

I really hope all my wish fulfilled. Specially Nivi coming back to senses only for her Viren.😳

milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savera2007

Hey anju... 

Do Vids a favor and ask RS to put scene 52 and 53 (from my FF) in the show for her sake...  :)

And Milee... I do not want to start on my wishlist because I have covered my list in my FF!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know dear you covered it all in Dastan-e-ishq. and fulfilled my wish too, that is the reason I wrote I making a list but who knows what's going on in those CT's mind.

milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Milee... i liked all ur points and would really like to see point #5...

i just wrote something similar on the NivRen thread a little time back

DD cannot get badly injured as to be hospitalized as who will question HL ...cause if DD get injured HL will start blaming Nivi and CC takes full advantage...

If Nivi gets hurt...CC will see Viren's pain may change...plus Viren gets his revenge from Bhaiji...DD questions HL...CC and JW's deeds come out...

Someone has to question HL and that can be only DD when DD comes to know the complete truth...
CC and JW's deeeds will eventually come out

Wish # 5 special dedication to our very own Rachu jaan. She will be the happiest person in the world if its fulfilled.

See I know my NivReniacs so good right?πŸ˜‰ oh guys I will really miss you all so much.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zbegum

πŸ‘ totally with u on the divya not getting hurt part. She needs to repent, plus its gives a good oppotunity for nivren to proper patch up romantic style AND a chance for us views to see viren turn into hotty angry viren again...EEE!(me expressing happiness, lol)

Oh yes, everyone of us are waiting to see that Viren againπŸ˜‰, actually he will show so many emotions if something happens to his Nivi. I really want tosee that part of Viren.

I remember the day Viren met with accident we all discussed so much about Nivi's reaction. It was not upto the mark as we expected and we discussed that if it would ahve been the other way round Viren will show so much reaction. I want to see that, oh God please guys don't think I am sadistic. Its just Kinshuk really portrays so many emotions with an instant change. and I love to see it.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Milee I love ur post Dear, even I dnt want DD to be injured instead Nivi getting injured will do then DD can question HL and Viren taking revenge with Bhaiji,  this makes more sense,  DD dying will make no sense and will take the show no where, instead Nivi get injured and then she gets well just for Viren as U mentioned,

Thanks Diya, yes why always Nivi has to do everything to others let everyone else do something for her. I know showing concern to a person this way is not right but atleast this one has a meaning to it. Bhaiyyaji wants revenge and Nivi is the target.

YOu know girls I want everyone in Sood family to realize what their mistake was, when they hear dadi tell the truth to Divya. They never bothered to clear differences between sisters instead just kept quiet. Who will live in the same house for 8 months without talking, without interacting with eachother. That means Nivi was completely out of the loop, just going to office or in her room with Viren(it looks good but we did not see it), she was outcasted in her own home because of them not finding solution for the problem. I just am so mad right now on every sood of the family.
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Awesome post milee..
I wud love to see #5 too... It wud b a great highlight for our Nivren...
Plus Divya cud atleast keep herself happy tht its all bcoz of her and her stupid mom tht NIVREN have turned out to be such a beautiful and adored pair...πŸ˜†
And yeah i wud LOVE to see Viren at his top most level of anger so that Bhaiyaji understands ki usne VIREN SOOD se oanga liya hain bacchu!!!
And yeah the flute scene tht u were saying... Its not sooo filmy re.. It wud b a treat for us.. Waise bhi i miss Viren and his flute lik hell!!!

milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vids08

Milee absolutely LOVE your wish list. I have couple of more.

1. My ULTIMATE wish is as Abidah said Scene 52 and 53 of the FF. the show already has taken a leap, they cud hv shown NIVREN anniversary with Abidah's Scene.😍
2. I want DS to tell DD LOUD and CLEAR that Nivi was the family's choice of badi bahu and she has been imposed on them becoz of CC and HL.

Hey Vidya, oh those scenes will be wonderful dear. And you know I was thinking the same that NivRen's anniversary what did they do? But yeh Divya kay hungama mein toh sab kuch katam hogaya.πŸ˜•

And about your second wish, don't know dadaji will tell her that but maybe when CC's deeds are revealed at that time it might come out.
Remember we used to discuss that when the real wish comes out, Viren will be the first one to break down and Nivi has to handle him. OH love to see that, she telling him that its good that CC changed the wish instead she got him the best husband, friend, lover ever.😳
Don't know what to expect and what not.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Awesome post milee..
I wud love to see #5 too... It wud b a great highlight for our Nivren...
Plus Divya cud atleast keep herself happy tht its all bcoz of her and her stupid mom tht NIVREN have turned out to be such a beautiful and adored pair...πŸ˜†
And yeah i wud LOVE to see Viren at his top most level of anger so that Bhaiyaji understands ki usne VIREN SOOD se oanga liya hain bacchu!!!
And yeah the flute scene tht u were saying... Its not sooo filmy re.. It wud b a treat for us.. Waise bhi i miss Viren and his flute lik hell!!!

Thanks Ekta, oh I know we all miss Viren's flute, his bike and his attitude. And we want it backkk
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Milee Dear but am worried hope nothing happens to DD, as this will completely change the story then, and I dnt want to lose any character in this show,  all are important including DD, Hope all goes well in the show Dear, and we have a happy ending and not a forced and sad ending,