India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Sunday Mahaepisode and my wish list

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
In Mahaepisode and after that I want to see this but who knows what's going on in CT's mind.
1. I want Naintara Dadi to tell Divya everything infront of everyone. I want Divya to know the truth sabkay saamney.
2. I don't want Divya to get harm, yes you all heard me right. I want her to repent with ever passing moment. If she gets hurt again Nivi has to do everything for her why Nivi has to do this all the time. I want Divya to repent for everything she put her sister thru.
3. I know nothing will happen to Nivi but maybe she will get hurt. And I want Viren to break the hell to punish Bhaiyyaji. I just want to see the Viren we saw on the bridge that first day, I want him to release all his anger, frustration and whatever he has build up inside to punish that villain.
4. I want Nivi to come to concious only and only for Viren, either him calling or talking to her or him playing his flute and she comes into  her senses ( I know it looks too filmy but kya karoon) its been a while I saw him play music.
It will be just like the day at mandir, him listening to her sing coming up the steps in a trance but this will be different I know. 
5. See I forgot the major point, I want Viren to tell everyone why NivRen got married. When dadi tells Divya, he too should tell her that her sister married him so that she can have Sid because Sid was ready to stop the marriage. But I don't know he will do it, then again he won't be the first one to spill the truth right, dadi is the one who willtell the truth. He just saying the end part of it.
And please CT's don't drag this too much because we cannot see torture to our Nivi anymore, we don't have strength left to see her misery. Thank you.
Now guys, please comment if I made some stupid list correct me, if you want to add somethings do it.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

jaya2010sanjanasirishubabegumNivRen_Luvu4eveJasNehaFanneha_fanRani2011ash_nivrentashu20nature099savera2007MAYURIKTAprajeesalekh1tukun2009londongirl95FaizuuNivRenlamskinny_ranvirdaffodils06-aamina--Atiya-ch0c0lateswadi..dollAlphabet26anjaani07Peace67-Zara--SilverDragon--Preetz-NiViren-Rajmoniluvskinshuk

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Milee... i liked all ur points and would really like to see point #5...

i just wrote something similar on the NivRen thread a little time back

DD cannot get badly injured as to be hospitalized as who will question HL ...cause if DD get injured HL will start blaming Nivi and CC takes full advantage...

If Nivi gets hurt...CC will see Viren's pain may change...plus Viren gets his revenge from Bhaiji...DD questions HL...CC and JW's deeds come out...

Someone has to question HL and that can be only DD when DD comes to know the complete truth...
CC and JW's deeeds will eventually come out

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 06 May 2011 at 10:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007Rani2011neha_fanmilee1014lamsch0c0latesanjubalaAlphabet26Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-Zara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zara-
-Zara-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Clap totally with u on the divya not getting hurt part. She needs to repent, plus its gives a good oppotunity for nivren to proper patch up romantic style AND a chance for us views to see viren turn into hotty angry viren again...EEE!(me expressing happiness, lol)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007neha_fantukun2009milee1014ch0c0latesDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Without your permission, I sent this wish list to RS...Maybe not in Mahaepisode, but there are chances we might get something out of this list fulfilled.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriRani2011milee1014lamsvids08ch0c0lateswadi..dollNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Milee I love ur post Dear, even I dnt want DD to be injured instead Nivi getting injured will do then DD can question HL and Viren taking revenge with Bhaiji,  this makes more sense,  DD dying will make no sense and will take the show no where, instead Nivi get injured and then she gets well just for Viren as U mentioned,

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007Rani2011neha_fanmilee1014ch0c0latesAlphabet26NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hey anju... 

Do Vids a favor and ask RS to put scene 52 and 53 (from my FF) in the show for her sake...  :)

And Milee... I do not want to start on my wishlist because I have covered my list in my FF!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriRani2011milee1014vids08Alphabet26NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Hey anju... 

Do Vids a favor and ask RS to put scene 52 and 53 (from my FF) in the show for her sake...  :)

And Milee... I do not want to start on my wishlist because I have covered my list in my FF!!!
Abidah, I have sent these specific scenes to him so many times.. I just adore those scenes.. And in my all emails I have put your FF link and told him everytime that scene 53 onwards makes more sense according to current track of CCBM..
What else can we do?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007vids08milee1014-aamina-NiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Millie awesome wish list I just loved it and agree with you completely. I want everything should come up to front before they move to next track.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriRani2011vids08milee1014Alphabet26NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index