3 months???? (Page 5)

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

@chotu what do u think... I dont read ff's??? yesterday was by mistake i understood wrong... first i'll read the posts n then comment on it yaar...
oh plz di.. u r mistaking me.. i dnt feel u dnt read the ff.. i was joking.. remember.. the lol sign... oh no.. i didnt mean this... sry!! im sending u a pm.. chek it!

hey dont worry... I'm not taking it serious... I'm also just kidding yaar...
vl akshi ahve problem liekmc charu cahnces for mc and may eb complications too do u feel akshi vl tell everything what all doc say abotu her baby and wnat tosee doc  talk to natiik everything his baby and akshi akshi should not hide anything from natiik

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

@chotu what do u think... I dont read ff's??? yesterday was by mistake i understood wrong... first i'll read the posts n then comment on it yaar...
oh plz di.. u r mistaking me.. i dnt feel u dnt read the ff.. i was joking.. remember.. the lol sign... oh no.. i didnt mean this... sry!! im sending u a pm.. chek it!

vl akshi ahve problem liekmc charu cahnces for mc and may eb complications too do u feel akshi vl tell everything what all doc say abotu her baby and wnat tosee doc  talk to natiik everything his baby and akshi akshi should not hide anything from natiik
akshi wont hide anything from naitik.. nuthing at all... i mean over the tym..n seeing recent epis im sure they have grown mature enough not to hide things from each other.. they wont hide it.. im sure! talking about mc.. i ges thats gonna take place.. plz tell dimri not to show mc!!! plz!
anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
ya i too think it was a blooper as rj was not audible at dat mentioning of preg period.she may b confused in herself or may b script bhool gayiTongue.it has been only some weeks.de cant show direct 3 months.i dont like leaps n was happy dat yrkkh is upto my expectations.speed is nice.but that much speed also seems not to be acceptable.it shud b a little bit slow.i want to enjoy n each n every moment of naksh love Embarrassedin dis pregnency track.dheere dheere...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Edbelabaparakshitij-Stutz-

katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
dat wil nt b d case guys, the thing is pregnancy symptoms(lyk fainting,etc) r nt dere in 1st mnth...it strts in 2 or 3rd mnth itself...so its quite obvious its gonna b 3rd month...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdforever200

sdforever200 Goldie
sdforever200
sdforever200

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
usually people find out about their pregnancy around their 2nd moth and therefore it's kind of obvious for Rajshiri to say Aksara  is going to be in 3rd month
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JAYA_09

akshi wont hide anything from naitik.. nuthing at all... i mean over the tym..n seeing recent epis im sure they have grown mature enough not to hide things from each other.. they wont hide it.. im sure! talking about mc.. i ges thats gonna take place.. plz tell dimri not to show mc!!! plz!
dont know yaar waht is going to happen from the day akshi shon pregannct ttwo to three weeks they show onlyporblems maha epi akshi feared that wheeather naitik vl accept or not and then she struck in banlkk locker and and then again y'day's precapshe suffering froms tomach pain may on the process ofgetting or sufer mc really y they cant show happiness in naksh everyone think i am spreading negativity but not i am jsut worried being naskh afn nothing bad should happeni wnat doc to talk to naitik rather tahn akshi everything straight please the second promo coming to my mind akshio faint on naitik she think everyone belssing her and and all that's y i amscared
aparakshitij IF-Dazzler
aparakshitij
aparakshitij

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Mujhe bhi yahi laga,itni jaldi 3 mahine kaise ho sakte hain?ConfusedAbhi last week hi toh Rashmi ko Gayatri daant rahi thi ki "itni jaldi" kisiko nahi batate hain.YR ki duniya me sab kuch ajeeb hota hai.WackoAnshu 10th me aa gaya par uski shaql dekh k aisa lagta nahi hai!Annanya 2-3 mahino ki hogi par lagti hai 6 mahine se zyada ki,uski shaql toh rozana palat jati hai!TongueKoi bharosa nahi YR ka,sare facts aur figures ko yeh log apne hisab se change karte rehte hain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Edbelab-Stutz-_Divya_

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edbelab

did rajshri said '3 mahiny hony ko aye ' Shocked or i heard it wrong??? How come three months Ouch i can't get it...probably on 21st april akshi got the news of her pregnancy and itni jaldi 3 mahiny Stern Smile

nahi nahi tumne ek dum theek sunaLOLLOLLOL...hume b apne kaano pe vishwas nahi hua thaLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Edbelab

Go to top