JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by Edbelab

did rajshri said '3 mahiny hony ko aye ' Shocked or i heard it wrong??? How come three months Ouch i can't get it...probably on 21st april akshi got the news of her pregnancy and itni jaldi 3 mahiny Stern Smile

yr is goin very fast nw a days...ya truely c said its abt 2 be 3 mthsROFL
n 1 more..anshu is in 1othShockedShockedShocked
in the xm tym before naksh marriage wen akshi n anshu was readin together c told dat he was on 6th,,has it been 4 yrs of naksh marriage????ShockedShocked n not even a single aniversary...ROFLROFL

Anshu jawaan ho gaya hai yaar...aaj toh aisa laga jaise shave karke aaya ho..ROFL achanak se boards kaise..?? Shocked Shocked   i think they are showing ki 2 months mein Akshara got to know ki she is pregnant n abhi 3rd month laga hoga...

aarre hw cum akshra noe after 2 mthsConfusedConfusedit has jst becum 5-6 weeks after their smp...Embarrassed

for 2 months she didn't come to know Shocked sorry. not possible Thumbs Down it's another blooper
what do u think abotu precap charu vl she going to have problem inher preganancy vl naitkm come to knwo abotu this or akshi vl hide from him  or may be gay3 vl tell naitik go to office gay3 vl accompany her vl she cometo knwo teh if there is any problem

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

did rajshri said '3 mahiny hony ko aye ' Shocked or i heard it wrong??? How come three months Ouch i can't get it...probably on 21st april akshi got the news of her pregnancy and itni jaldi 3 mahiny Stern Smile

in the xm tym before naksh marriage wen akshi n anshu was readin together c told dat he was on 6th,,has it been 4 yrs of naksh marriage????ShockedShocked n not even a single aniversary...ROFLROFL

Anshu jawaan ho gaya hai yaar...aaj toh aisa laga jaise shave karke aaya ho..ROFL achanak se boards kaise..?? Shocked Shocked   i think they are showing ki 2 months mein Akshara got to know ki she is pregnant n abhi 3rd month laga hoga...

aarre hw cum akshra noe after 2 mthsConfusedConfusedit has jst becum 5-6 weeks after their smp...Embarrassed

for 2 months she didn't come to know Shocked sorry. not possible Thumbs Down it's another blooper

only blopper are happening now a days...akshis 3 mths,,,anshu in 10thROFLn i feel lyk there is different ananya everyday...LOLn how cum ananya be so big so early,c is jst 2-3 months only naConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze_vinita_aparakshitij

Edbelab Groupbie
Edbelab
Edbelab

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by JAYA_09

today precap dont something weird for me really worried about naksh baby vl naitikaccompany akshi or not what vl doc say something about the baby vl naitik come to know the problem or not or akshi vl hide form everyone that;s y in the promo she think everything about what all theys ay and faint on naitik and naitik scream

don't worry jaya evrythng wil b fine natik is goin with akshi so if there z any prblm he'll get 2 knw about it n he will not let anythng bad happen to his wife n baby Embarrassed b positive Smile
i knwo taht yaar the promo scared me a lot sorry repeated i am posting this jsut i am worried they show in th e promo akshi hearing everyonme wishes her and everyone happy she scared fro soemthing and faint on naitik i thouhg after they went to see the doc something vl happen to akshi or the baby vl naitik cometo knwo i felt in the promo she is hiding soemthing from naitik she fears and and got fainted is something bad going to happen

well...i still havn't seen the new promo but i have saw the precap it was realy scary but natik was lukin realy concrn m sure he'll not let her go alone to the doc but his meeting Shocked may b ur fear z rite but nothng should hapen to baby naksh or else dimri Angry
but still we can't say anything its said that 'acha socho gey tou acha ho ga ' in my opinion its best to apply this provrb on us Smile
Edbelab Groupbie
Edbelab
Edbelab

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravi22oct

when police asked Akshara's age to Vishwambhar, he said 21 years.. how can it be possible ??

everythng is fare in love and war n now-a-days in YR ROFL
Edbelab Groupbie
Edbelab
Edbelab

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Anshu jawaan ho gaya hai yaar...aaj toh aisa laga jaise shave karke aaya ho..ROFL achanak se boards kaise..?? Shocked Shocked i think they are showing ki 2 months mein Akshara got to know ki she is pregnant n abhi 3rd month laga hoga...

for 2 months she didn't come to knowShockedsorry. not possibleThumbs Downit's another blooper

only blopper are happening now a days...akshis 3 mths,,,anshu in 10thROFLn i feel lyk there is different ananya everyday...LOLn how cum ananya be so big so early,c is jst 2-3 months only naConfusedConfused

yes ! Evryday z new ananya where do they get so much babies from??? LOL today i m thnking of calin the show
yeh blooper kya kahlata hai ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.aparakshitij

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
confusion yr.. sum1 plz tell me na.. rj se bhul ho gayi kya??

i mean if akshi ko preg k baare mein 2 or 2+ months k baare me pata kaise chal sakta hai yr... she'll come to know the same month only.. ull get wat i mean rite?
Edbelab Groupbie
Edbelab
Edbelab

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

confusion yr.. sum1 plz tell me na.. rj se bhul ho gayi kya??

i mean if akshi ko preg k baare mein 2 or 2+ months k baare me pata kaise chal sakta hai yr... she'll come to know the same month only.. ull get wat i mean rite?

may be rj forgot about her daughter's pregnancy period or may b the hav taken a leap without mentioning Ouch Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

With Akshara & Varsha anything is possible; paani mein pathar fenke they will decide pregnant or not pregnant...ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vinita__Divya_

Go to top