Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

3 months???? - Page 2

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Edbelab

don't worry jaya evrythng wil b fine natik is goin with akshi so if there z any prblm he'll get 2 knw about it n he will not let anythng bad happen to his wife n baby 😳 b positive 😊

i knwo taht  yaar the promo scared me a lot sorry repeated i am posting this jsut i am worried they show in th e promo akshi hearing everyonme wishes her and everyone happy she scared fro soemthing and faint on naitik i thouhg after they went to see the doc something vl happen to akshi or the baby vl naitik cometo knwo i felt in the promo she is hiding soemthing from naitik she fears and and got fainted is something bad going to happen

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tafseer

Anshu jawaan ho gaya hai yaar...aaj toh aisa laga jaise shave karke aaya ho..🀣 achanak se boards kaise..?? 😲 😲   i think they are showing ki 2 months mein Akshara got to know ki she is pregnant n abhi 3rd month laga hoga...

aarre hw cum akshra noe after 2 mthsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•it has jst becum 5-6 weeks after their smp...😳
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aditi7

aarre hw cum akshra noe after 2 mthsπŸ˜•πŸ˜•it has jst becum 5-6 weeks after their smp...😳

Dj shayad 1 month se zyada rahe honge hospital mein... πŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-aditi7

for 2 months she didn't come to know πŸ˜² sorry. not possible πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ it's another blooper
.aastha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Tafseer

Dj shayad 1 month se zyada rahe honge hospital mein... πŸ˜†

it can be yaar...🀣🀣
ravi22oct thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when police asked Akshara's age to Vishwambhar, he said 21 years.. how can it be possible ??
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-_charu_

for 2 months she didn't come to know πŸ˜² sorry. not possible πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ it's another blooper

what do u think abotu precap charu vl she going to have problem inher preganancy vl naitkm come to knwo abotu this or akshi vl hide from him  or may be gay3 vl tell naitik go to office gay3 vl accompany her vl she cometo knwo teh if there is any problem
.aastha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-_charu_

only blopper are happening now a days...akshis 3 mths,,,anshu in 10th🀣n i feel lyk there is different ananya everyday...πŸ˜†n how cum ananya be so big so early,c is jst 2-3 months only naπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Edbelab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-JAYA_09

i knwo taht yaar the promo scared me a lot sorry repeated i am posting this jsut i am worried they show in th e promo akshi hearing everyonme wishes her and everyone happy she scared fro soemthing and faint on naitik i thouhg after they went to see the doc something vl happen to akshi or the baby vl naitik cometo knwo i felt in the promo she is hiding soemthing from naitik she fears and and got fainted is something bad going to happen

well...i still havn't seen the new promo but i have saw the precap it was realy scary but natik was lukin realy concrn m sure he'll not let her go alone to the doc but his meeting 😲 may b ur fear z rite but nothng should hapen to baby naksh or else dimri 😑
but still we can't say anything its said that 'acha socho gey tou acha ho ga ' in my opinion its best to apply this provrb on us 😊
Edbelab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ravi22oct

when police asked Akshara's age to Vishwambhar, he said 21 years.. how can it be possible ??

everythng is fare in love and war n now-a-days in YR 🀣