Edbelab thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
did rajshri said '3 mahiny hony ko aye ' 😲 or i heard it wrong??? How come three months i can't get it...probably on 21st april akshi got the news of her pregnancy and itni jaldi 3 mahiny 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Edbelab

did rajshri said '3 mahiny hony ko aye ' 😲 or i heard it wrong??? How come three months i can't get it...probably on 21st april akshi got the news of her pregnancy and itni jaldi 3 mahiny 😳

yr is goin very fast nw a days...ya truely c said its abt 2 be 3 mths🀣
n 1 more..anshu is in 1oth😲😲😲
in the xm tym before naksh marriage wen akshi n anshu was readin together c told dat he was on 6th,,has it been 4 yrs of naksh marriage????😲😲 n not even a single aniversary...🀣🀣
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditi7

in the xm tym before naksh marriage wen akshi n anshu was readin together c told dat he was on 6th,,has it been 4 yrs of naksh marriage????😲😲 n not even a single aniversary...🀣🀣

what about the precap vl akshi have some problem with the baby if soemthing there she vl hide from naitik end everyone have problem
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
when her pregnancy was confirmed it may be 2 months or 2+ months...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Anshu jawaan ho gaya hai yaar...aaj toh aisa laga jaise shave karke aaya ho..🀣 achanak se boards kaise..?? 😲 😲   i think they are showing ki 2 months mein Akshara got to know ki she is pregnant n abhi 3rd month laga hoga...
Edbelab thumbnail

🀣 OMG !! This anshu boy is so dumb 🀣 m also in 10th but thank God m not like him 🀒
i was waitin 4 naksh 1st aniversary n 2day i got 2 knw its been 4 years since their mariage 😲
YR is realy goin very very fast these days
JAYA_09 thumbnail
today precap dont something  weird for me really worried about naksh baby vl naitikaccompany akshi or not what vl doc say something about the baby vl naitik come to know the problem or not or akshi vl hide form everyone that;s y in the promo she think everything about what all theys ay and faint on naitik and naitik scream
Edbelab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

what about the precap vl akshi have some problem with the baby if soemthing there she vl hide from naitik end everyone have problem

may b she would have some complication in her pregnancy but everything will turn out to be fine inshallah n the speed with which YR is goin m sure evrythng will b fine 😊
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Edbelab

may b she would have some complication in her pregnancy but everything will turn out to be fine inshallah n the speed with which YR is goin m sure evrythng will b fine 😊

if they shown someproblem vl family members come to knwo about this or not sp naitik orelse akshi vl dhie this what ur opinion
Edbelab thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

today precap dont something weird for me really worried about naksh baby vl naitikaccompany akshi or not what vl doc say something about the baby vl naitik come to know the problem or not or akshi vl hide form everyone that;s y in the promo she think everything about what all theys ay and faint on naitik and naitik scream

don't worry jaya evrythng wil b fine natik is goin with akshi so if there z any prblm he'll get 2 knw about it n he will not let anythng bad happen to his wife n baby 😳 b positive 😊