Where is Arjun's family?

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
What is wrong with Arjun's family? Not come to court at all

rps had told him- wherever you go you are always my son, you are a perfect son etc now where is he?

and rashi - loved him more than her own brothers mikhael and romit - where is she?

and dadi- mera potta sher hai etc? - where is she

Romit was scared of the media publishing photos in paper of him and getting fired by RPS so did not go to court- so please wait in car outside court na

all four are acting unbelievable

was arjun really their family their brother, son, grandson

for 20 years he lived with you, risked his life for you, was with you through all sadness and happiness, loved and respected all of you and now when he needs you most you all disappear

A true family is one which stands by you in sorrow and difficulty not in happiness

cannot believe this illogical story and behaviour from characters

felt sad when instead of everyone giving arjun confidence he was giving confidence to billu and dumbo shefali outside court room ------------- apprecaite his guts to keep such a cool head in so much tension but its unbelievable. I know he is brave and used to difficult situations but this reaction was unbelievable

No doubt TRPs are nose diving--please CVs think logically

At such crucial times even enemies will come and support and here family is missing

CVs to show arohi has kitani mohobbat hai to arjun you do not have to make all his family villan
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dadi has joined DJ in gurdwara

rashi is bk in hospital.

raj is bk in boarding school.

romit is locked in room by RPS.

RPS ,khumud , mickeal & i think jigesh are all celebrating arjun locked up & separate from arohi.

this is the only logic i could think of.i think even the cv's will do something like this.
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry i got error msg not posted i got loged out but instead of 1 i got 2 msgs posted.
Edited by MARYADAFAN - 13 years ago
Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I miss them all! Please CVS bring the old good days of Kitani back!!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Which family are you talking about? He is an orphan due to KSA and RSP's animosity.  An innocent child orphaned.  Where is his father?  Does he not read the papers? 

They are solely responsible for what happened in 2days episode and his sentence to life imprisonment. 
SaniaNY thumbnail

To add to that...what was the story behind his mother being a terrorist? What was the truth behind it? Did they forget about it? Strange!

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lara3110

Which family are you talking about? He is an orphan due to KSA and RSP's animosity.  An innocent child orphaned.  Where is his father?  Does he not read the papers? 

They are solely responsible for what happened in 2days episode and his sentence to life imprisonment. 

Yeah but i thought Rashi, Romit, dadi, billu, makrand loved him like family and atleast must be in court to give him courage                        i am confused at this behaviour

and his real dad does not know he was born also...his mother never told his father she was pregnant may be           ------------------so how will he know arjun is his own blood and son

alhuwaliah do not want him to come out because they know he will take his mothers death revenge and also they do not want arjun as arohi's husband
Edited by myviewprem - 13 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am disappointed that Rashi and Dadi have not been shown, even RPS hasn't been shown back. They should be a part of this storyline.