Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Rajshri interferes a lot in akshara's life.

khushi_17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel rajshri interferes a lot in akshara's life. After marriage she should not interfere so much. Always keeps getting worried and puts akshara in a problem and dilemma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi_17

I feel rajshri interferes a lot in akshara's life. After marriage she should not interfere so much. Always keeps getting worried and puts akshara in a problem and dilemma.

what do u think abotu the precap akshi having stomach pain really worried good naitik is going with her she should not go alone she said he has meeting may be gay3 accompany her what vl doc say nothing hsould happen to our naskh baby the promo yaad aarha hai dont know waht vl happen dj and rb should not foce naitik to come tom meeting or may be gay3 should not tell her that she vl come and tell naitik togo to office
kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi_17

yes rajshri interferes a lot in akshis life,...
i think her character is like that...
having tension without any reason...
not in akshis case even when varsha was pregnant and when she went to her mayka...she was there in no time...😡😡😡😡
JAYA_09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kingini

yes rajshri interferes a lot in akshis life,...
i think her character is like that...
having tension without any reason...
not in akshis case even when varsha was pregnant and when she went to her mayka...she was there in no time...😡

what do u think abotu teh pre cap everyone think the tack going to be like kaka kaki track but kuch bhi ho nakssh together solving problems support each other
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAYA_09

what do u think abotu teh pre cap everyone think the tack going to be like kaka kaki track but kuch bhi ho nakssh together solving problems support each other

Dont  worry  Jayaji ...nothing  will  happen to  our  dear  naksh...dont  think  -ve  always...who  told  u  kaka-kaki  track  ll b  repeated  with  naksh...nakth  ll  b  together  for  always  and  they  ll  solve  their  own  problems ...
Rajshree s nature  wont  change...i  think  monday  g3  ll  give  a  nice reply  to  her
she DOES interfere a lot in akshara's life..
meri bacchi.. meri bacchi.. meri bacchi..🤢

n this is the prime reason why i hate her so much..😡