Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by aditi7

chiii nothing to say...what a bakwaas epi..Ouch Ouch not a single Nkash scene...Ouch pehle Dracula ke party ne pakaya...Sleepy  n then Anshu ke result ne...n then Dj ki decision ne...n then Congress ke phone ne...Angry Angry use mauka milna chhaiye Akshara ka ghar kharab karne ke liye...bina soche samjhe s\bas blah blah blah...doesn't she has her own work..?? har waqt tension tension...Angry Angry 

ya i was thinkin atleast fr sum days they will b tellin akshi 2 take rest n munna will be carin herDay Dreaming
n c wat happened partying startedAngrywat a nonsence epi it was...Dead

party mein bhi Akshara was doing waitress giri...Ouch  halka phulka laaoon aapke liye..?? Rathod sahab aapke laaoon..?? n DJ bhi usse kama karwa raha tha...what nonsense...Dead

n BM realized at the middle of party tat they were on a party,,,not on a HAVAN...ROFL

LOL LOL har party mein Hawan hoga kya..?? achcha RS ke team ke hai na isliye...khud kar celebrations mein hawan karwata jo hai..LOL
i was so bored yaar Dracula party ko dekhkar...just imagine hamare Naksh kitne pake honge us pakao party mein...Sleepy  what bakwaas dart games...jismein Naksh didn't play also...Ouch  n baar baar Rama behen was introducing Gayatri n Bma to her family n friends...Sleepy 

not only family frens yaar KITTIE PARTY  frens...ShockedROFL

n uspar Bma n Gayatri would have asked...Kittie...?? woh kya hai.?? kahin aapne BILLI ko nahi paala Rama Behen..?? Shocked ROFL ROFL

arre yyar 1stlydj was feelin so much akward ,fr shakin hand,,,,,n wen he did used his both hand..ShockedShockedLOLbt seemed lyk RB was enjoin dat...Cool

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JAYA_09

chiii nothing to say...what a bakwaas epi..Ouch Ouch not a single Nkash scene...Ouch pehle Dracula ke party ne pakaya...Sleepy  n then Anshu ke result ne...n then Dj ki decision ne...n then Congress ke phone ne...Angry Angry use mauka milna chhaiye Akshara ka ghar kharab karne ke liye...bina soche samjhe s\bas blah blah blah...doesn't she has her own work..?? har waqt tension tension...Angry Angry 

ya i was thinkin atleast fr sum days they will b tellin akshi 2 take rest n munna will be carin herDay Dreaming

party mein bhi Akshara was doing waitress giri...Ouch  halka phulka laaoon aapke liye..?? Rathod sahab aapke laaoon..?? n DJ bhi usse kama karwa raha tha...what nonsense...Dead

n BM realized at the middle of party tat they were on a party,,,not on a HAVAN...ROFL
no taffy pomo she fear a lot every one singing and dancing and akshi scared face shown and she faint on natiik and naitik screams is it connected to mon precap may eb doc say somthing about akshi and the baby vl naitik and family come to knwo about this

LOL LOL har party mein Hawan hoga kya..?? achcha RS ke team ke hai na isliye...khud kar celebrations mein hawan karwata jo hai..LOL
i was so bored yaar Dracula party ko dekhkar...just imagine hamare Naksh kitne pake honge us pakao party mein...Sleepy  what bakwaas dart games...jismein Naksh didn't play also...Ouch  n baar baar Rama behen was introducing Gayatri n Bma to her family n friends...Sleepy 

not only family frens yaar KITTIE PARTY  frens...ShockedROFL

n uspar Bma n Gayatri would have asked...Kittie...?? woh kya hai.?? kahin aapne BILLI ko nahi paala Rama Behen..?? Shocked ROFL ROFL
vl soemthing going to happen naskh baby acc to the promo which shown scared and naitik scream akshara waht do u think y akshi fear and is she hiding something from naitik

she won't hide anything from Naitik..he will take her to the doc...n lest see what happens..kuch complications ho shayad...pata nahi ab,...Confused Monday ko we will get to know...
.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fazeel

aja eposide may achatha ki naithik  kah rashmi say tum apnay bhabi ko kush deka chati hai tho hrithik ka photo frame do na LOL

at tat tym i was thinkin ki rashmi wil be out n get 2 c sum naksh scene,,,,,,bt c wat we got ghabrelis thrashing...DeadAngry

aaj ka full epi was dedicated to Rashmi n Congress ka nonsense...Angry Angry  she didn't leave Naksh alone for a sec too. Angry  n Gayatri ek taraf is saying ki rishta todhna is not aasaan as pehle bhi Rahsmi ka rishta tut chuka hai...then why so much of drama baba..?? DJ is doing natak now...Rashmi ko koi problem nahi hai toh inhe kyun..?? rashmi ko Dracula deewani hokar ghum rahi hai... Ouch Ouch  n RB is so just relaxed...not bothered for anything...but khaaana n peena...Lukkkha...Dead
Angry

nw get rashmis bag packed n send her asap...if not done dat we hav 2 go thru lyk 2days epi always...Angry
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
they shouldhave taken her to the doc place after she came fromthe bank may be on next day but they didn't do it she suiffered a lot and duet to suffocation and she didn't eat and stress and may be becoz she vl have problem i think so
nakshu_2012 Goldie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

n they were discussing kisi ne pallu nahi liya ROFL except ramaben...now this female is too sweet sometimes isn't it? i changed my opinion towards her..Vampire family is better than Dino's..but can't say abt nikhiljiConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
i liked the pi...entertaining with tadka...munna ne ek "shaleen vyakti" se milaya daddaji ko who was getting bored..but poor guy, unko room nahi mila muh phula ke jaane ke liye , hence he kept sitting on one side ! liked ramben's gesture..she doesn't leave a chance to give mithai n nashta..she knows the weakness of Dinos LOL

i liked Akshara-Naitik-Rashmi scene..when they were putting the pic of the baby

precap is okay..see, 80% chance, Akshara will have a MC...but it can be complication also..i've seen many females who r on bedrest for 9 months, yet they deliver healthy babies...in case of some very serious complication, doc. advises abortion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansySuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
ROFL @ charu at mitaai weakness ahhahaha

Ok so like  I was thinking so whats wrong with Nikhil's family?
Hmm they are abit outgoing so.. is that wrong?

Go to top