Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

today ok ok episode (Page 11)

Ishradivanluver IF-Sizzlerz
Ishradivanluver
Ishradivanluver

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

guya rajan sahi serial main main leads sp girls y they die ccbm divya going to die and the same way sadhana died in bomb blast dont knwiowaht dangerous twist yrkkh going to be in maha episode what v r going to see

because in bidaii sadhna didnt want to be part of the show anymore so they killed her in bomb blast and in ccbm its going to end soon so maybe to liven up the story they r doing this where r yrkkh is concerned different story and concept so they wont do anything like that dont worry Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi7

Originally posted by FLGators

Originally posted by _charu_

agreed ! it's a sensitive topic , that's why i dun mind watching it...too much seriousness but then life is not hunky dory always...CV's r not smart enuf to handle it ?Ouch woh toh hai Cry it's a tough decision but sochna padega..if therez a complication, akshara or the baby's life is in danger,  then it's not worth taking a risk...we all know what gayitri & co. will say.."humne bhi bache paida kiye hai" Dead in this track also they can show the understanding b/w the couple ..naitik should explain his family but pehle he'll have to convince akshara Confused which is not easy Broken Heart

If they show Akshara making tough decisions, I am all for it. It's high time, show Akshara growing up & making her own decisions. Graduating into a fine young woman, I would really be happy for herClap But if it's the same waffle who cries, maa kya sochengi, DJ kya sochenge, etc & cries endlessly...Ouch Sab ke liye tyaag & the crying. Seriously dekha nahi jayega... the rona dhona should really end as she is now entering motherhood. Naitik kiss kiska rona sambhalega? Baccheka ya bacche's mothers?

definately it is a very much high tym n perfect timing 2 sahw aksharas decision making capability,,,,bec natiks caharacter is gradually improving,,,,, frm a stuborn son 2 a angry young man now he has becum a carin n lovin husband n responsible son 2,,,,,,,bt akshara is at same point...Dead
bt kaka-kaki issue n naksh issue now is completely different(in my pov)bec kaka-kaki had pressure of family hard,,,,,bec of dadi regardin her husband...bt i dont think singhanias will give such a pressure after koin that it may harm akshara...bec they also love her alot n care fr her..we can see when akshara was missing they were also totally pissed off n worried as naitik was,,n they also dont hav any hard n fast want fr a  child knowing taht akshara may be suffered...
but ya it is also true that if they will also be positive this track will nt go on right way,,,bec twist n turns are must for viewership,,,,,this track is goin very confusin atlest seein the promo bein airedConfusedConfused...hope cvs handle it carefully as we all wish...

this toh i'm guessing ke doc. might say it's a risky pregnancy n akshara's life might be in danger..i don't trust the singhania's ! they will say "humne bhi bache paida kiya hai, aajkal ke doctor kuch bhi kehte hai"...more than family pressure on naksh, maate will be under pressure bec. it's  related to  family ki khushi Dead  it's obvious maate will put her life on stake...kaka kaki ki bhi toh yahi problem thi yaar...if akshara says she'll continue this pregnancy, naitik will  surely not be happy...

Edited by _charu_ - 07 May 2011 at 11:25am
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

this toh i'm guessing ke doc. might say it's a risky pregnancy n akshara's life might be in danger..i don't trust the singhania's ! they will say "humne bhi bache paida kiya hai, aajkal ke doctor kuch bhi kehte hai"...more than family pressure on naksh, maate will be under pressure bec. it's  related to  family ki khushi Dead  it's obvious maate will put her life on stake...kaka kaki ki bhi toh yahi problem thi yaar...if akshara says she'll continue this pregnancy, naitik will be surely not be happy...

Agree, dadi is much more open minded than Singhania's ever would be. Singhania's would never understand or even try to understand this POV. Unko samjanewala bhi koyi nahi, RB understands but is spineless. At least at the Maheshwari's Vish & Dadi eventually prevail & Kaka is super cool. This will definitely lead to a rift between Naitik-Aksh coz I don't think Akshara will ever go against sabki khushiDead If she does, it will be interesting to watch. I would really like her to grow a spine...Letting others decide your life was ok when she was newly married. She has to build a personality to earn respect & that is what is lacking in her character.
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

this toh i'm guessing ke doc. might say it's a risky pregnancy n akshara's life might be in danger..i don't trust the singhania's ! they will say "humne bhi bache paida kiya hai, aajkal ke doctor kuch bhi kehte hai"...more than family pressure on naksh, maate will be under pressure bec. it's  related to  family ki khushi Dead  it's obvious maate will put her life on stake...kaka kaki ki bhi toh yahi problem thi yaar...if akshara says she'll continue this pregnancy, naitik will be surely not be happy...

Agree, dadi is much more open minded than Singhania's ever would be. Singhania's would never understand or even try to understand this POV. Unko samjanewala bhi koyi nahi, RB understands but is spineless. At least at the Maheshwari's Vish & Dadi eventually prevail & Kaka is super cool. This will definitely lead to a rift between Naitik-Aksh coz I don't think Akshara will ever go against sabki khushiDead If she does, it will be interesting to watch. I would really like her to grow a spine...Letting others decide your life was ok when she was newly married. She has to build a personality to earn respect & that is what is lacking in her character.

n then she will say " is mein meri bhi khushi hai" Confused very difficult position for naitik n akshara..naitik kahin kaka ki tarah silent protester toh nahi ban jayega LOL kaka is supercool..that's why after having this rift frm kaki, ek aur bacha paida kar liya ROFL then the narazgi continued for 10-12 years Ouch

Edited by _charu_ - 07 May 2011 at 11:27am
JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
just want to see akshi shown mature take decison consulting wth naitik both of themshould listen each other and respect what they feel and they should take decision may be taking or consuting elders of two families and then everyone should accept jsut want to give postiive thought on nnaskh please cv';s should handle with care dont want tosee one more kaka kaaki track and naitik and akshi should  be treted specially not liek kaka track wait and see may be twist be possitive
moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top