Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: FLGators

I wouldn't know what Dr would do specifically coz this is not real life. It's a fictional drama so we see what the CV's want us to see. I have always maintained nothing bad will ever happen until I see it happen😊

Precap is always misleading coz they want viewers to tune in come Monday. So they try to keep some suspense to have the viewers guessing. Isme itna tension lene se dhimaak kharab hojayega. Just relax & enjoy the weekend😊

mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ke they will repeat kaka-kaki track with akshara naitik...n it'll be interesting to watch...👍🏼 if doc. advises akshara to abort the baby coz may be it'll pose a risk to her and baby's life, naitik will surely want the same but not akshara...they might hide this news frm their family which will create tension b/w them...main abhi se keh rahi hoon, if anything of this sort happens, then naitik is not to be blamed...phir  ye mat kehna ke he doesn't understand akshara  difference of opinion can happen anywhere anytime...if akshara says something doesn't mean naitik should support n vice versa...
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

mujhe abhi bhi lagta hai ke they will repeat kaka-kaki track with akshara naitik...n it'll be interesting to watch...👍🏼 if doc. advises akshara to abort the baby coz may be it'll pose a risk to her and baby's life, naitik will surely want the same but not akshara...they might hide this news frm their family which will create tension b/w them...main abhi se keh rahi hoon, if anything of this sort happens, then naitik is not to be blamed...phir  ye mat kehna ke he doesn't understand akshara  difference of opinion can happen anywhere anytime...if akshara says something doesn't mean naitik should support n vice versa...

wow yaar...agar ye track aaya toh i must say it'll be really interesting to watch😊...n something like this we can only gt only in YRKKH😃...n Naitik will surely want to do...jo aksh k lie good ho...but Maate kya karegi only ... she n GOD knows

JAYA_09 thumbnail

i thouhgt kaka kaki track kaka didn' want that baby but kaki kept the baby becoz fro her inlaws  and end they lost teh baby may be naitik vl tell the baby should be aborted first he vl think about akshi's life during that time everyone know about this matter charu now this akshi ;s life vl be in danger naitik should explain akshi and even doc too tell her but i wnat akshi to think about this becoz naitik was with her so no bother first she should think about her may be aisa bhi hosakta hai naksh without telling anyone they vl abort the aby in kaka kaki case they family members know they said no but in this case they themselves abaort the baby not ake reisk in akshi/s life naitik vld ecide that
JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAYA_09

i thouhgt kaka kaki track kaka didn' want that baby but kaki kept the baby becoz fro her inlaws  and end they lost teh baby may be naitik vl tell the baby should be aborted first he vl think about akshi's life during that time everyone know about this matter charu now this akshi ;s life vl be in danger naitik should explain akshi and even doc too tell her but i wnat akshi to think about this becoz naitik was with her so no bother first she should think about her may be aisa bhi hosakta hai naksh without telling anyone they vl abort the aby in kaka kaki case they family members know they said no but in this case they themselves abaort the baby not ake reisk in akshi/s life naitik vld ecide that

even one more thing kaka kaki were not togetehr their relationship were strained  but i wnat cv show naksh should be together and come out of this problem may be they hide from their family butnaskh should be together
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

haan, would be a very good track but I don't think I have the heart to watch it🤢 First of all it's a very sensitive and touchy subject; not sure if CV's have the smarts to handle it well. It's a very tough decision for any girl to make that choice especially when you are in a loving relationship

Secondly, YR mein nahi yaar coz there will be just incessant crying by all parties😭 It would be great to watch when the couple makes this choice after careful discourse and stick by each other without any family or social pressure. Pur YR mein aisa nahi hoga, Akshara tho will cry for years to come... Dino's firse batwara kar denge which I would love...🤣But Akshara ka mood kharab tho munna ka mood kharab; in dono ka mood kharab tho hum sabka bhi...😭

Forum members will all be Rajsri's...🤣 Imagines 100's of Rajsri's, we can't handle 1...🤣
Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

haan, would be a very good track but I don't think I have the heart to watch it🤢 First of all it's a very sensitive and touchy subject; not sure if CV's have the smarts to handle it well. It's a very tough decision for any girl to make that choice especially when you are in a loving relationship

Secondly, YR mein nahi yaar coz there will be just incessant crying by all parties😭 It would be great to watch when the couple makes this choice after careful discourse and stick by each other without any family or social pressure. Pur YR mein aisa nahi hoga, Akshara tho will cry for years to come... Dino's firse batwara kar denge which I would love...🤣But Akshara ka mood kharab tho munna ka mood kharab; in dono ka mood kharab tho hum sabka bhi...😭

Forum members will all be Rajsri's...🤣 Imagines 100's of Rajsri's, we can't handle 1...🤣

agreed ! it's a sensitive topic , that's why i dun mind watching it...too much seriousness but then life is not hunky dory always...CV's r not smart enuf to handle it ? woh toh hai 😭 it's a tough decision but sochna padega..if therez a complication, akshara or the baby's life is in danger,  then it's not worth taking a risk...we all know what gayitri & co. will say.."humne bhi bache paida kiye hai" 🤢 in this track also they can show the understanding b/w the couple ..naitik should explain his family but pehle he'll have to convince akshara 😕 which is not easy 🥺
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guya rajan sahi serial main main leads sp girls y they die ccbm divya going to die and the same way sadhana died in bomb blast dont knwiowaht dangerous twist yrkkh going to be in maha episode what v r going to see
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

agreed ! it's a sensitive topic , that's why i dun mind watching it...too much seriousness but then life is not hunky dory always...CV's r not smart enuf to handle it ? woh toh hai 😭 it's a tough decision but sochna padega..if therez a complication, akshara or the baby's life is in danger,  then it's not worth taking a risk...we all know what gayitri & co. will say.."humne bhi bache paida kiye hai" 🤢 in this track also they can show the understanding b/w the couple ..naitik should explain his family but pehle he'll have to convince akshara 😕 which is not easy 🥺

If they show Akshara making tough decisions, I am all for it. It's high time, show Akshara growing up & making her own decisions. Graduating into a fine young woman, I would really be happy for her👏 But if it's the same waffle who cries, maa kya sochengi, DJ kya sochenge, etc & cries endlessly... Sab ke liye tyaag & the crying. Seriously dekha nahi jayega... the rona dhona should really end as she is now entering motherhood. Naitik kiss kiska rona sambhalega? Baccheka ya bacche's mothers?
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If they show Akshara making tough decisions, I am all for it. It's high time, show Akshara growing up & making her own decisions. Graduating into a fine young woman, I would really be happy for her👏 But if it's the same waffle who cries, maa kya sochengi, DJ kya sochenge, etc & cries endlessly... Sab ke liye tyaag & the crying. Seriously dekha nahi jayega... the rona dhona should really end as she is now entering motherhood. Naitik kiss kiska rona sambhalega? Baccheka ya bacche's mothers?

definately it is a very much high tym n perfect timing 2 sahw aksharas decision making capability,,,,bec natiks caharacter is gradually improving,,,,, frm a stuborn son 2 a angry young man now he has becum a carin n lovin husband n responsible son 2,,,,,,,bt akshara is at same point...🤢
bt kaka-kaki issue n naksh issue now is completely different(in my pov)bec kaka-kaki had pressure of family hard,,,,,bec of dadi regardin her husband...bt i dont think singhanias will give such a pressure after koin that it may harm akshara...bec they also love her alot n care fr her..we can see when akshara was missing they were also totally pissed off n worried as naitik was,,n they also dont hav any hard n fast want fr a  child knowing taht akshara may be suffered...
but ya it is also true that if they will also be positive this track will nt go on right way,,,bec twist n turns are must for viewership,,,,,this track is goin very confusin atlest seein the promo bein aired😕😕...hope cvs handle it carefully as we all wish...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
may be kaki family pressure is there but may be this tiome for naksh family too support them i think they vl shwo in the poristive way everfyone including convince aksahi then def seh vl listen them including naitik