Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tafseer

n uspar Bma n Gayatri would have asked...Kittie...?? woh kya hai.?? kahin aapne BILLI ko nahi paala Rama Behen..?? 😲 🤣 🤣

arre yyar 1stlydj was feelin so much akward ,fr shakin hand,,,,,n wen he did used his both hand..😲😲😆bt seemed lyk RB was enjoin dat...😎
JAYA_09 thumbnail

she won't hide anything from Naitik..he will take her to the doc...n lest see what happens..kuch complications ho shayad...pata nahi ab,...😕 Monday ko we will get to know...

.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

aaj ka full epi was dedicated to Rashmi n Congress ka nonsense...😡 😡  she didn't leave Naksh alone for a sec too. 😡  n Gayatri ek taraf is saying ki rishta todhna is not aasaan as pehle bhi Rahsmi ka rishta tut chuka hai...then why so much of drama baba..?? DJ is doing natak now...Rashmi ko koi problem nahi hai toh inhe kyun..?? rashmi ko Dracula deewani hokar ghum rahi hai...   n RB is so just relaxed...not bothered for anything...but khaaana n peena...Lukkkha...🤢
😡

nw get rashmis bag packed n send her asap...if not done dat we hav 2 go thru lyk 2days epi always...😡
JAYA_09 thumbnail
they shouldhave taken her to the doc place after she came fromthe bank may be on next day but they didn't do it she suiffered a lot and duet to suffocation and she didn't eat and stress and may be becoz she vl have problem i think so
so.boring epi...i was almost slept during epi...@ jaya pls dont irritate othrrs with ur same post...dont wry nothing will happen to naksh and their baby...all forum mem r so positive...so pls...bye ...happy weekend
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: aditi7

n BM realized at the middle of party tat they were on a party,,,not on a HAVAN...🤣

n they were discussing kisi ne pallu nahi liya 🤣 except ramaben...now this female is too sweet sometimes isn't it? i changed my opinion towards her..Vampire family is better than Dino's..but can't say abt nikhilji😕
Krinya thumbnail
i liked the pi...entertaining with tadka...munna ne ek "shaleen vyakti" se milaya daddaji ko who was getting bored..but poor guy, unko room nahi mila muh phula ke jaane ke liye , hence he kept sitting on one side ! liked ramben's gesture..she doesn't leave a chance to give mithai n nashta..she knows the weakness of Dinos 😆

i liked Akshara-Naitik-Rashmi scene..when they were putting the pic of the baby

precap is okay..see, 80% chance, Akshara will have a MC...but it can be complication also..i've seen many females who r on bedrest for 9 months, yet they deliver healthy babies...in case of some very serious complication, doc. advises abortion
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ROFL @ charu at mitaai weakness ahhahaha

Ok so like  I was thinking so whats wrong with Nikhil's family?
Hmm they are abit outgoing so.. is that wrong?
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

ROFL @ charu at mitaai weakness ahhahaha

Ok so like  I was thinking so whats wrong with Nikhil's family?
Hmm they are abit outgoing so.. is that wrong?

for daddaji it is...but it's completely his fault..they rushed up the rishta and said yes..now they have a problem with everything..nikhil going abroad, their family culture etc...except for the GF thing, which might be history for nikhil, i dun think there should be any problem with the rishta..i find this guy too artificial 👎🏼 ...but singhania's r not liking it..they cannot say no and they don't want t go ahead with it...lets see daddaji ki kachehri kya faisla leti hai 😆 
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi7

arre yyar 1stlydj was feelin so much akward ,fr shakin hand,,,,,n wen he did used his both hand..😲😲😆bt seemed lyk RB was enjoin dat...😎

as if Jai-Veeru asked for a handshake from Thakur 🤣