Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

6th May - Kya Hone Wala Hain?... (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yeh not much happened today but it was a kind of build up for the Mahaepisode. You can sense so much potential from every angle, there's the whole Vasant issue, Durgesh's whole character is kind of creepy so it's hard to predict what he's going to do, Jamuna Kaki is the one with dark grey shades, I guess she is the vamp of the show but she hasn't done much YET, Dushyant who could possibly tip over the edge. Then there's Talli, God knows what she's going to end up doing in the future. All these factors somehow are building around a subtle but intense love story between Gulaal and Kesar.

So even though today's episode didn't have much action, you felt the undercurrents. 

@ Bold and underlined...you so love Talli na Reema...But I agree the episode was full of undercurrents...something of a built up episode... the dilemna right now Kesar is in and the brewing anger inside him will have him beat those guys black and blue ...LOL

Yes my feelings for her run almost as deep as Kesars feelings for Gulaal. I cannot put my emotions towards Talli in words! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
okay i watched it again and i still arrive at the same conclusion. something just tells me that he looked very apologetic. i mean how i read his face told me that he basically wanted to apologise. even though they have reached an understanding i still think a "sorry" would simply lift gulaal's spirits and kesar gets rid of the heavy burden of the guilt of mistreating gulaal since the leap. like seriously, no one sees the apologetic face he makes?

ritukaprithviIncense

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hmm, I don't think he was going apologize either. It looked like he was going to ask about Vasant's death but then realised it wouldn't be appropriate right now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanKrisha123ritukaprithvi

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Guys mahaepisode is tomorrow ie 7th may 8:00 pm ISTSmile

ritukaprithvisharneil92

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Lennie.
Today's epi was pretty boring. I suppose cv's are saving all the action for the maha epi. I liked gulaal/kesar scene and the dining scene. Kesar being nice to gulaal is a treat, but I have a bad feeling it isn't going to last. Talli and giga kaka scene was nice, hints are in place for a talli and dushyant jodi.
I don't get how they can get married though as gulaal and kesar would never let it happen willingly knowing what dushyant did to vasant.
Also does anyone else find it weird that kesar has a photo of vasant dressed as a groom in his room? Taking into account that he 'married' gulaal, isn't slightly bizarre that he has that particular photo?

Edited by suki11 - 06 May 2011 at 1:06pm

sharneil92Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Thanks for the update Lennie.
Today's epi was pretty boring. I suppose cv's are saving all the action for the maha epi. I liked gulaal/kesar scene and the dining scene. Kesar being nice to gulaal is a treat, but I have a bad feeling it isn't going to last. Talli and giga kaka scene was nice, hints are in place for a talli and dushyant jodi.
I don't get how they can get married though as gulaal and kesar would never let it happen willingly knowing what dushyant did to vasant.
Also does anyone else find it weird that kesar has a photo of vasant dressed as a groom in his room? Taking into account that he 'married' gulaal, isn't slightly bizarre that he has that particular photo?

it seems as if that pic is everywhere in the house! in the hall they have 2 of them! and i don't even see a pic of kanchan anywhere in the house! 

suki11Incense

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@shalini92
I know why are there no pics of kanachan in the main room? JK and giga kaka have one in their room, but  I haven't seen one anywhere else. And vasant's pics are everywhere, mostly of him as a groom aswell. I don't think its right that they have two pics of vasant in the main room but none of kanchan.

sharneil92Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@suki: i can empathise with JK a bit now... LOL!

suki11Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index