Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

6th May - Kya Hone Wala Hain?... (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

lennie dont you think lot of story building today...coz something big is in store for us in the mahaepisode...well frankly speaking I want more kes gul scenesDay Dreaming

yes we did hv a short talli d conversation ...guess some hints...what about raman ...is he gonna come backConfused

Anyways...need i say again a well written update...ClapClapClap

Raman not sure but he has to one day seeing as we did see Durgesh with him a month back or so

Build up was for the mahaepisode

As for Talli, all i can see is she is gonna be in that house

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi-Srushti-Incensemanzilmukul

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Lennie! yo! Approve

well, i have two things to point out in your summary. you have summarised it excellently (as usual!) and i am just looking at it from another angle.. Embarrassed

first point:

Gulaal: kisi aur ka gussa khane par kyun daal raha hai. balki mein toh yeh kah rahi hoon ki kisi ek cheez ka gussa kisi aur par nahin dalna chahiye.

Kesar: gulaal... (elongated pause... deliberating to say something...) nahin kuch nahin... main bas yeh kah raha tha ki mein khane ke liye aa raha hoon.

i think that pause was a result to what she said. she is correct is a way as kesar's not supposed to be angry with gulaal (khana) for what dushyant (what ever caused him to be angry) has done to vasant. i think he merely wanted to apologise to gulaal for his resentment towards her but then backed out last second because he thought he would let out more than she should know. i think that scene was very cleverly crafted. HATS OFF TO THE WRITERS!Clap

second point:

yup. i think durgesh hired those men to say those nasty things about kes-gul. because his main focus for his next "move" is to make them empathise with his experience of utter humiliation. this mahaepisode is going on air with a BANG! woah. can't wait for sunday! :) its at 8:00 pm IST right?Confused
I also think Durgesh has hired them, coz i find it abit surprising that someone in Talsagra who knows the family so well for years and know that deeyavatu happened and accepted it, anyone would say something and now

I think Gulaal meant what happened earlier with Talli and JK Confusedand how upsetting it was for all to witness that, and Gulaal knows that somewhere Kesar has anger in him

Mahaepisode is on Sunday i think

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanKrisha123ritukaprithvisharneil92-Srushti-Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Lennie! yo! Approve

well, i have two things to point out in your summary. you have summarised it excellently (as usual!) and i am just looking at it from another angle.. Embarrassed

first point:

Gulaal: kisi aur ka gussa khane par kyun daal raha hai. balki mein toh yeh kah rahi hoon ki kisi ek cheez ka gussa kisi aur par nahin dalna chahiye.

Kesar: gulaal... (elongated pause... deliberating to say something...) nahin kuch nahin... main bas yeh kah raha tha ki mein khane ke liye aa raha hoon.

i think that pause was a result to what she said. she is correct is a way as kesar's not supposed to be angry with gulaal (khana) for what dushyant (what ever caused him to be angry) has done to vasant. i think he merely wanted to apologise to gulaal for his resentment towards her but then backed out last second because he thought he would let out more than she should know. i think that scene was very cleverly crafted. HATS OFF TO THE WRITERS!Clap

second point:

yup. i think durgesh hired those men to say those nasty things about kes-gul. because his main focus for his next "move" is to make them empathise with his experience of utter humiliation. this mahaepisode is going on air with a BANG! woah. can't wait for sunday! :) its at 8:00 pm IST right?Confused
I also think Durgesh has hired them, coz i find it abit surprising that someone in Talsagra who knows the family so well for years and know that deeyavatu happened and accepted it, anyone would say something and now

I think Gulaal meant what happened earlier with Talli and JK Confusedand how upsetting it was for all to witness that, and Gulaal knows that somewhere Kesar has anger in him

so when you say that gulaal knew a bit about his anger, she thought that he was angry because of the JK and Talli scene? oh. wow. she unknowingly told him what he needed to hear about vasant's case. 

btw, i added some more points for that kes-gul scene to my previous posts cos i just realised the whole situation. its kinda interesting and i would love to know ur input!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithvi-Srushti-Incense

Neil-fan Senior Member
Neil-fan
Neil-fan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Lennie! yo! Approve

first point:

second point:

@Shalini, your highlighted paragraph I kind of looked at it in another angle because Kesar was sitting in his room bothered about the questions he had about his Vasant Ba's death. Agreed Gulaal told him not to take out gussa on food, but want to point out that Kesar was not angry by seemed very moodless and lacked an appetite for eating anything, that carried over to the dinner table also. I dont think his pause was because he wanted to apologize...but more likely he wanted to ask Gulaal  some question regarding Vasant Ba's death, but then could not bring himself to do so. I guess he did not want to upset the balance that both of them have attained recently. That was actually a pretty mature move on Kesar's part.
Apology at this time would be unnecessary,Kesar has already reached an understanding of some sort with Gulaal. In fact the next morning he goes out in search for answers. I mean had he asked Gulaal any question regarding Vasant Bas death, she would have definitely got upset and it would have raked  up memories for her that she has locked away for 10 years. Good Thinking Kesar.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krisha123ritukaprithvisharneil92Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Yeh not much happened today but it was a kind of build up for the Mahaepisode. You can sense so much potential from every angle, there's the whole Vasant issue, Durgesh's whole character is kind of creepy so it's hard to predict what he's going to do, Jamuna Kaki is the one with dark grey shades, I guess she is the vamp of the show but she hasn't done much YET, Dushyant who could possibly tip over the edge. Then there's Talli, God knows what she's going to end up doing in the future. All these factors somehow are building around a subtle but intense love story between Gulaal and Kesar.

So even though today's episode didn't have much action, you felt the undercurrents. 

@ Bold and underlined...you so love Talli na Reema...But I agree the episode was full of undercurrents...something of a built up episode... the dilemna right now Kesar is in and the brewing anger inside him will have him beat those guys black and blue ...LOL
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lennie

Lennie! yo! Approve

first point:

second point:

so when you say that gulaal knew a bit about his anger, she thought that he was angry because of the JK and Talli scene? oh. wow. she unknowingly told him what he needed to hear about vasant's case. 

btw, i added some more points for that kes-gul scene to my previous posts cos i just realised the whole situation. its kinda interesting and i would love to know ur input!Big smile
I didnt think what you are thinking for me that scene just said that Kesar is not in the mood for food coz he wasnt in the mood as what happened earlier thats what Gulaal meant, but we all know its something else playing in his mind as well
And i think if Gulaal sees Kesar again like this, sitting in the dark or lost in thoughts, she might question something is up and more

As i said for me it was Kesar wanting to ask about Vasant and so on, but we know he cant open up even if him and Gulaal are okish around each other, and like Neil fan says Kes-Gul have come to some sort of silent understanding after the taking care of Gulaal episode and so on, so i dont see no apoloigies 

As you saw Gulaal knows when D is lost in thoughts coz she was watching him as he wasnt himself, knows sometimes he does go back into the past

Edited by Lennie - 06 May 2011 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fanKrisha123ritukaprithvi

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neil-fan

@Shalini, your highlighted paragraph I kind of looked at it in another angle because Kesar was sitting in his room bothered about the questions he had about his Vasant Ba's death. Agreed Gulaal told him not to take out gussa on food, but want to point out that Kesar was not angry by seemed very moodless and lacked an appetite for eating anything, that carried over to the dinner table also. I dont think his pause was because he wanted to apologize...but more likely he wanted to ask Gulaal  some question regarding Vasant Ba's death, but then could not bring himself to do so. I guess he did not want to upset the balance that both of them have attained recently. That was actually a pretty mature move on Kesar's part.
Apology at this time would be unnecessary,Kesar has already reached an understanding of some sort with Gulaal. In fact the next morning he goes out in search for answers. I mean had he asked Gulaal any question regarding Vasant Bas death, she would have definitely got upset and it would have raked  up memories for her that she has locked away for 10 years. Good Thinking Kesar. (Excellent point!)Clap

ah. i see your point. but what i don't get is why would he question her about it? it doesn't seem to flow with the previous conversation they had. if it were me, after hearing what gulaal said, on instinct i would have apologised to her for my rash behaviour because clearly his anger is directed at Dnot gulaal. what he feels for gulaal is still not defined. even he doesn't know what he feels for gulaal! it could be anger, but i am thinking more specifically it is jealously caused by his possessive nature for gulaal. because jealously shows his resentment towards her, his anger in physical and verbal form and even why he is always acting like a... (ahem.. pardon me for my next few words) cut throat bitch towards D.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviIncense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@lennie and Neil-Fan:

i think i should really go and watch that scene again and get a feel of what was actually going on there. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritukaprithviIncense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index