6th May - Kya Hone Wala Hain?... (Kes-Gul) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MeySimi

Partly agree with the highlighted part. He is special to her, if not she wouldnt have spoken out when he said he would have saved his enemy too. But 100% agree that she should sense his pain behind his silence

ya since  this grown up kesar has entered he has left no stone unturned showing his feeling for gulaal... he scolds her, he hates her, he loathes her, he cares for her, he is mesmerized by her , he is attracted to her he is in love with her...  gulaal is his whole world... his day starts with her and ends at her...but i not getting same vibes from gulaal as if now talli has more importance in gulaal life than kesar ...i see gulaal is more concerned about talli ...( i hope i m not seen as anti gulaal typo ) but since kesar has entered i see gulaal is distant...and only waiting for kesar to turn responsible so that she can fullfill her promise and live happily everafter😕
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by arti07

ya since  this grown up kesar has entered he has left no stone unturned showing his feeling for gulaal... he scolds her, he hates her, he loathes her, he cares for her, he is mesmerized by her , he is attracted to her he is in love with her...  gulaal is his whole world... his day starts with her and ends at her...but i not getting same vibes from gulaal as if now talli has more importance in gulaal life than kesar ...i see gulaal is more concerned about talli ...( i hope i m not seen as anti gulaal typo ) but since kesar has entered i see gulaal is distant...and only waiting for kesar to turn responsible so that she can fullfill her promise and live happily everafter😕
Gulaal is confused by the Kesar she sees now.  He left a boy and came back a man (and what a man!! *sigh*👏).  She still sees him as a project in her steady race towards martyrdom😔.  Her own feelings are unravelling with every episode.  We see subtle indicators of this change...and this where I applaud Manasi for her prowess over her art...her facial expressions convey sadness (the scattered imlis), joy (when Kesar expresses his concern and care when she is ill - enough to make any woman with a heartbeat a hypochondriac), self consciousness (when she finds Kesar staring at her in the Mango grove), confusion (when Kesar grabbed Talli's arm), a tired patronizing (when she and Kesar try and console Talli).  She is evolving as a character and will start questioning whether the definition of marriage and deeyarvattu as an amulet against all kinds of injustice is as easy as she made it out to be.  Of course, I am rooting for Kes-gulaal, their on screen emoting and chemistry is undeniable - they are a good match as far as talent is concerned.  This play has amazing visuals, very strong cast  and a great story that evokes strong emotions - I do hope that the CVs do not back off from portraying an unusual romance...

@ Shalini @ Arti

Here is how I see the Kesar-Gulaal scene today logically. Firstly Kesar was in a deep thinking mode and he was recollecting all the flashbacks with the police who were asking for some sort of evidence regarding Vasant Ba's murder. This was shown so well by the action of him looking at Vasant Ba's photo and flicking the light on and off. Then he turns off the light and lies down in bed still thinking how is he going to GET ANWERS TO HIS QUESTIONS. He was lost in thoughts about this.

So when Gullal entered the room Kesar was already lying on the bed in lost his own thoughts, even when Gulaal spoke to him about dinner he was not looking at her but still seemed to be lost in his thoughts and barely even looks at her and says" Bhook nahin hain" with no enthusiasim.

When Gulaal tells him" kisi bhi ek baat ka gussa kisi bhi doosre baat par nahin nikalna chahiye"

It is at THIS time only that Kesar looks up at Gulaal and but there was no sign of fear or his feeling that he wanted to share his turmoil with her. But YES his face held the expression that he wanted to ask Gulaal some questions or one question. When Kesar said..." Gulaal" his tone was such that he was going to pose a question to her. Hence "GULAAL"... he.pauses, he looks at her face for answers, but then CHANGES his mind and doesnt ask her anything and says " Main aa rahan hoon khane pe."

I did not see any expression on Kesar's face saying that he wanted to share his turmoil with her, instead if Kesar would have said anything to Gulaal, it would be about the day of the acccident that happened when Vasant died or something related it.

Also during dinner he seemed pre occupied with those thoughts. If he wanted to apologize to Gulaal or share his turmoil with her, why would he be lost. He did not even make eye contact with anyone during dinner time, till Dushyant awakened him from his chain of thoughts.

MY POV 😃
Originally posted by Neil-fan

@ Shalini @ Arti

Here is how I see the Kesar-Gulaal scene today logically. Firstly Kesar was in a deep thinking mode and he was recollecting all the flashbacks with the police who were asking for some sort of evidence regarding Vasant Ba's murder. This was shown so well by the action of him looking at Vasant Ba's photo and flicking the light on and off. Then he turns off the light and lies down in bed still thinking how is he going to GET ANWERS TO HIS QUESTIONS. He was lost in thoughts about this.

So when Gullal entered the room Kesar was already lying on the bed in lost his own thoughts, even when Gulaal spoke to him about dinner he was not looking at her but still seemed to be lost in his thoughts and barely even looks at her and says" Bhook nahin hain" with no enthusiasim.

When Gulaal tells him" kisi bhi ek baat ka gussa kisi bhi doosre baat par nahin nikalna chahiye"

It is at THIS time only that Kesar looks up at Gulaal and but there was no sign of fear or his feeling that he wanted to share his turmoil with her. But YES his face held the expression that he wanted to ask Gulaal some questions or one question. When Kesar said..." Gulaal" his tone was such that he was going to pose a question to her. Hence "GULAAL"... he.pauses, he looks at her face for answers, but then CHANGES his mind and doesnt ask her anything and says " Main aa rahan hoon khane pe."

I did not see any expression on Kesar's face saying that he wanted to share his turmoil with her, instead if Kesar would have said anything to Gulaal, it would be about the day of the acccident that happened when Vasant died or something related it.

Also during dinner he seemed pre occupied with those thoughts. If he wanted to apologize to Gulaal or share his turmoil with her, why would he be lost. He did not even make eye contact with anyone during dinner time, till Dushyant awakened him from his chain of thoughts.

MY POV 😃

Very valid points to note made by Neil-fan. Just wanted to add one more little detail that may have gone un observed . After Dushyant breaks into Kesar's thoughts...Kesar in his own way adds light fun to the dining table scene, with the coin toss and generally teasing Talli. But immediately after that he still goes into the same thoughts that have been haunting him all along. Now I ceratinly dont think😒...he was thinking of ways to apolgize to Gulaal or that he was thinking along the lines of how he will share his worries and concerns with Gulaal. Kesar was very serious and it was VERY OBVIOUS that he was still continuing the chain of thought that he had in the bedroom when Gulaal interrupted him for dinner and that was regarding Vasant bha's death. 
Edited by Krisha123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Krisha123

Very valid points to note made by Neil-fan. Just wanted to add one more little detail that may have gone un observed . After Dushyant breaks into Kesar's thoughts...Kesar in his own way adds light fun to the dining table scene, with the coin toss and generally teasing Talli. But immediately after that he still goes into the same thoughts that have been haunting him all along. Now I ceratinly dont think😒...he was thinking of ways to apolgize to Gulaal or that he was thinking along the lines of how he will share his worries and concerns with Gulaal. Kesar was very serious and it was VERY OBVIOUS that he was still continuing the chain of thought that he had in the bedroom when Gulaal interrupted him for dinner and that was regarding Vasant bha's death. 

Yup, the sequence of events all point to what you guys are saying!
Originally posted by suki11

@shalini - I know, if JK ever points out that there are no photos of kanachan on display, and lord knows how many of vasant around the house, she will be right in that instance.
Still don't like her though, lol, but yes I feel a teensy bit sorry for her in regards to losing kanachan.

OH MAN. if she ever does that, then god save the family from her wrath. i don't think even kesar would be able to shut her up that time. LOL!😆
Originally posted by reemg

hmm ok guys :) interesting posts.
but i dont get it.. why would Talli and Dushyant get together?

But ahhh Gulaal and Kesar are like magic man can't get enough of them, but his niceness won't last long :(

Crap this show is REALLLY distracting and moving i got exams in 2 weeks and i'm more worried about Gulaal getting together with Kesar LOOOL. xx

hi5! even i have exams coming up! 😆 but what to do? this yummy story has made this famished romantic sap so crazy, that i can't bother too much about exams! 😳

nice post lenne ya a good epi...for me the best part was kesar and gulaal interaction scene...we have always acknowledge the cinematography of gulaal today again shot were excellent ...the image of kesar overlapping vasant image was perfect i almost had goose bumps...and kesar suffering has no end for past 10 years his brother deadth is haunting him he is continously looking for his answer...today he was tired and exhausted after all  this  week lots of things happened in his life...he wanted to lost himself in darkness and gloominess then entered gulaal i dont know exaclty he was listening to her but surely he wanted to say something to her...he soflty called her name ...and then a long pause... he wanted to pour his heart out seems he wanted to speak to gulaal i m alone lost ...i need help i m not rude nor complex... i m same kesar but want to find out my brother's murder mystery and more importantly your reason to hide it from me thats what killing me...i need to talk to u ...i need u but again his heart didnt allow him to open he didnt want to ask her as he is not sure  that what he listened was correct...his trust is not shaken... he cannot risk to lose her...so didnt said a word but still its killing him i really feel for him ... u need to speak kesar its for ur betterment  

@neil-fan and Lennie:

i have to tell you both right now that I TOTALLY LOVE ARTI! 😳 i think from now on, if i'm ever confused i should direct myself to arti's posts and i shall have answers clear. oh man, such a clever description of the whole scene! LOVE YA ARTI!❤️

and before i leave i dont understand y gulaal is not asking anything to him...i see a cold reaction of gulaal for kesar he is like any other family member to her...if he be so important for her ateast  today she should have confronted him ...i think if kes-gul shares a deep bond gulaal can sense his pain behind his silence but i m not getting proprer concern from gulaal i know she wants to make him responsible but still that glimpse of deep bond is missing somewhere thats what i feel ...(no offence to gul fans ) and cv r u listening ...in coming epi plz show me genuine concern of gulaal for kesar not that of elder member and you ng member but a concern of a friend mate companion , wife kind of  ...

but i thought she did confront him about his anger towards her? and kesar reacted very physically violently... remember? but yes, she hasn't confronted about his pain maybe because she has given up all hopes of him pouring out his heart about what he thinks about the case... she did ask him once and all she got in return was a bruised arm. i think she's scared to even ask him..