Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suki11

Thanks for the update Lennie.
Today's epi was pretty boring. I suppose cv's are saving all the action for the maha epi. I liked gulaal/kesar scene and the dining scene. Kesar being nice to gulaal is a treat, but I have a bad feeling it isn't going to last. Talli and giga kaka scene was nice, hints are in place for a talli and dushyant jodi.
I don't get how they can get married though as gulaal and kesar would never let it happen willingly knowing what dushyant did to vasant.
Also does anyone else find it weird that kesar has a photo of vasant dressed as a groom in his room? Taking into account that he 'married' gulaal, isn't slightly bizarre that he has that particular photo?

it seems as if that pic is everywhere in the house! in the hall they have 2 of them! and i don't even see a pic of kanchan anywhere in the house! 
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shalini92
I know why are there no pics of kanachan in the main room? JK and giga kaka have one in their room, but  I haven't seen one anywhere else. And vasant's pics are everywhere, mostly of him as a groom aswell. I don't think its right that they have two pics of vasant in the main room but none of kanchan.
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@suki: i can empathise with JK a bit now... LOL!
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shalini - I know, if JK ever points out that there are no photos of kanachan on display, and lord knows how many of vasant around the house, she will be right in that instance.
Still don't like her though, lol, but yes I feel a teensy bit sorry for her in regards to losing kanachan.
reemg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hmm ok guys :) interesting posts.
but i dont get it.. why would Talli and Dushyant get together?

But ahhh Gulaal and Kesar are like magic man can't get enough of them, but his niceness won't last long :(

Crap this show is REALLLY distracting and moving i got exams in 2 weeks and i'm more worried about Gulaal getting together with Kesar LOOOL. xx

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post lenne ya a good epi...for me the best part was kesar and gulaal interaction scene...we have always acknowledge the cinematography of gulaal today again shot were excellent ...the image of kesar overlapping vasant image was perfect i almost had goose bumps...and kesar suffering has no end for past 10 years his brother deadth is haunting him he is continously looking for his answer...today he was tired and exhausted after all  this  week lots of things happened in his life...he wanted to lost himself in darkness and gloominess then entered gulaal i dont know exaclty he was listening to her but surely he wanted to say something to her...he soflty called her name ...and then a long pause... he wanted to pour his heart out seems he wanted to speak to gulaal i m alone lost ...i need help i m not rude nor complex... i m same kesar but want to find out my brother's murder mystery and more importantly your reason to hide it from me thats what killing me...i need to talk to u ...i need u but again his heart didnt allow him to open he didnt want to ask her as he is not sure  that what he listened was correct...his trust is not shaken... he cannot risk to lose her...so didnt said a word but still its killing him i really feel for him ... u need to speak kesar its for ur betterment   Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and before i leave i dont understand y gulaal is not asking anything to him...i see a cold reaction of gulaal for kesar he is like any other family member to her...if he be so important for her ateast  today she should have confronted him ...i think if kes-gul shares a deep bond gulaal can sense his pain behind his silence but i m not getting proprer concern from gulaal i know she wants to make him responsible but still that glimpse of deep bond is missing somewhere thats what i feel ...(no offence to gul fans ) and cv r u listening ...in coming epi plz show me genuine concern of gulaal for kesar not that of elder member and you ng member but a concern of a friend mate companion , wife kind of  ... Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Scenes of Kesar with Gulaal,scene with Talli and scene with Dushyant discussed

Apart from the scenes of Kesar, what I liked was the scene where Giga Kaaka blesses Talli. He appeared the real worried traumatised father who has lost a daughter in the past. The tears came naturally  as he found his daughter in Talli.
Originally posted by: arti07

and before i leave i dont understand y gulaal is not asking anything to him...i see a cold reaction of gulaal for kesar he is like any other family member to her...if he be so important for her ateast  today she should have confronted him ...i think if kes-gul shares a deep bond gulaal can sense his pain behind his silence but i m not getting proprer concern fro gulaal i know she wants to make him responsible but still that glimpse of deep bond is missing somewhere thats what i feel ...(no offence to gul fans ) and cv r u listening ...in coming epi plz show me genuine concern of gulaal for kesar not that of elder member and you ng member but a concern of a friend mate companion , wife kind of  ...

Partly agree with the highlighted part. He is special to her, if not she wouldnt have spoken out when he said he would have saved his enemy too. But 100% agree that she should sense his pain behind his silence
Originally posted by: arti07

nice post lenne ya a good epi...for me the best part was kesar and gulaal interaction scene...we have always acknowledge the cinematography of gulaal today again shot were excellent ...the image of kesar overlapping vasant image was perfect i almost had goose bumps...and kesar suffering has no end for past 10 years his brother deadth is haunting him he is continously looking for his answer...today he was tired and exhausted after all  this  week lots of things happened in his life...he wanted to lost himself in darkness and gloominess then entered gulaal i dont know exaclty he was listening to her but surely he wanted to say something to her...he soflty called her name ...and then a long pause... he wanted to pour his heart out seems he wanted to speak to gulaal i m alone lost ...i need help i m not rude nor complex... i m same kesar but want to find out my brother's murder mystery and more importantly your reason to hide it from me thats what killing me...i need to talk to u ...i need u but again his heart didnt allow him to open he didnt want to ask her as he is not sure  that what he listened was correct...his trust is not shaken... he cannot risk to lose her...so didnt said a word but still its killing him i really feel for him ... u need to speak kesar its for ur betterment  

@Arti, exactly what I was feeling. This is what I have written there too