Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

= Happy Mother's Day = Bollywood Stars Wish it

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
========= Before posting the article wanna wish 2 Everybody out there ======

I don't knw the exact date, but can keep this thread for 2-3 days, we all love our mothers very much, keeping this thread wn't harm any1...

May 8 2011 = Happy Mother's Day

A Soul Touching Song for Mother

Singer : Satinder Sartaj
Song: Ammi

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7qDugSg_BM[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
With Mother's Day just round the corner Bollywood hunks Ranbir Kapoor, John Abraham,Salman Khan, SRK and Hrithik Roshan go Mama Mia as they fondly talk about the most special woman in their life - their mothers... 

Salman Khan: Which ever girl I have dated or I will date in future have been and will be very beautiful but for me the most beautiful person that ever was and that can ever be is my mother. She's the most beautiful person I have ever seen. 

Ranbir Kapoor: Everybody tells me that I am a mama's boy and I don't refute it. She is the one person who knows everything that is going on in my life. And my parents are the only ones I am answerable to. Mum has made my life most beautiful and I will never be able to thank her enough. 

Hrithik Roshan: The one person who has the strongest influence on Hrithik's life is his mother. The actor says that he admires his mom for her great strength and resilience and reveals that she is one who has instilled in him the value of respecting women. 

John Abraham: Moms are the best people in the world. On this day, I'd like to thank my mum for making me the person I am. She has taught me by example values of diversity, tolerance and grit. I get my sporting spirit from my mum. She's truly a rockstar. 

Shah Rukh Khan: The star equates his mother to a soldier. SRK takes pride in the fact that his mother single handedly raised him and his sister. He reveals that though his mother was very domesticated initially taking care of all the homely chores, she took control after his father's demise. She took care of the transport business and later became a magistrate. Shah Rukh says that his mother is the strongest woman he has ever seen in his life. 

Arjan Bajwa: I am thankful to my mother for bringing me into this world. She single handedly took care of my dad's large family of brothers and sisters. At the same time brought me and my brother up. It says a lot about her strength and will make not only me but everyone proud. God give her long life and good health. 

Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
All in the name of Maa – Mother's Day Special
IndiaGlitz [Sunday, May 08, 2011]

It's time of the season where you make the special lady in your life feel quite special. A day for your mother. Wishing all the readers of IndiaGlitz a very Happy Mother's Day.

However, one day is not enough to say how much you care; also you don't have to wait for this day to show your love.

Anyways, we are here to make this day indeed special. Instead of speaking about the mothers in Indian cinema, we felt to bring up those noted personalities who are what they are because of their darling mommies. And about those celebrities who are now proud mothers of star children…. Also about ones who have taken motherhood as their next career…

Madhuri Dixit - One of the most beautiful actress of Bollywood and now one of the most beautiful mom…. Madhuri Dixit won the hearts of several on screen, later after marriage she proved to be great person off screen as well. The actress left cinematic field for the sake of her two sons and still ponders whether to comeback to work - since she considers motherhood top on her priority list.

Salman Khan – Truly a momma's son. Salman Khan is afraid of only one person – his mom Salma. Having high regard for his Ammi, Salman even tries to find his mother's qualities in his lady love… And that explains as to why the star is still single; his search is still on…. On the other hand, Salman is quite affectionate with his step-mom Helen with whom he has even shared screen space.

Shilpa Shetty – This diva 'Churaya dil sab ka' and went on to became a global name – through international reality show Big Brother and then joining IPL. And all through highs and lows she had been supported by her mother Sunanda. Her mother was also there as a backbone for sibling Shamita too, who sadly didn't make a niche in the industry as Shilpa.

Ranbir Kapoor – The current heartthrob of Bollywood is going great guns with his charm, talent and ladies…. Son of veteran actors – Rishi and Neetu – Ranbir Kapoor has managed to garner success just like his parents. Resembling more like his mom, the actor is yet another momma's boy. Typically a caring mama, Neetu (a successful actress of those times) raised her two kids with great dedication, so much that she even went off screen after marriage. She also takes special interest in her son's public life as well. Remember the speculations that Neetu doesn't approve Ms Padukone but prefers London gal Katrina?

Aishwarya Rai – She has conquered the whole world with her dazzling beauty and confidence. And all this was possible thanks to her parents, especially her mom from whom Aishwarya has got immense support besides the good looks. Vrinda, the actress's mom, had always been her shadow, taking care of her needs and ready to give advice. She would be one of the proudest mom ever, we say…

Abhishek Bachchan – When Aishwarya is near, her hubby Abhi is not going to be too far and here's our next pick. Jaya Bachchan brought up her children – Abhishek and Swetha – with lots of love imbibed with values, keeping in tune with her culture and 'parampara'. While her husband, the screen icon Amitabh had been busy with his career, Jaya was always there for their kids as a typical household mother.

Sonakshi Sinha – Like mother, like daughter. Sonakshi Sinha, the 'Dabangg' beauty, is being her mama's pet through her looks as well as ethics. The young beauty is learning the industry steps slow and steady, keeping in tune with her traditions. While her loving star father is strict about following Indian culture, Sonakshi's mom Poonam is always by her side so as to keep her away from trouble as well as guide her.

Hema Malini – A doting mother, Hema Malini is determined to recreate her magic through her daughter Esha Deol. However, Esha seems to have no such luck as her mother. Not a lady to accept defeat so easily Hema is all set to put Eha's career back on track with her production 'Tell Me O Khuda'. On the other hand, she is also very much concerned about her second beti Ahana. The three beauties have created a niche in the world of dance – all because of strict, caring guidance of Ms Malini.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/66508.html

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Ash is so like her mom.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Some Nice Songs from Bollywood Dedicated to "Mothers"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H77SWBi8t-o[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaCoTf8KRPw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixqfPn9GKVE[/YOUTUBE]
Katalicious thumbnail