Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen in today's episode (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie wonderful post loved it we are also waiting for that day
Rachu, you can imagine right Viren all mischief and Nivi all sharmaying. Oh it would have been wonderful yaar. Why oh why CT's don't think about this.
Oh maybe atleast they can show it on Sunday right?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007Dilbole_ShiOmRu

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by savera2007

My episode is still pending, so I am excited to see it ONLY for NivRen... Thanks Milee...

It is ONLY because of your post I am gonna watch it :)
Hey Abidah, missed you a lot yesterday but can understand you were busy. Anyways Yes, watch it and the rest is all nothing much. All bhaiyyaji stuff, they could have be done with in one scene that he wants to kill Nivi and would have been good they gave some NivRen and Sood brothers scenes.

Oh I got one which atleast a little bit I wanted to see. Sid saying agar baccha ziddi ho toh and Viren says he will be like his chacha and agar accha baccha ho to he will be like youLOL. I loved it when he said zidd like me oh my sweetu badmaash he so sweet yaar. I really will miss him.

and then they say if he has both qualities he will be like dadajiLOL.
That scene was worth it.

So go aheaad and watch it for NivRen and specially they both looking stunning.

Yaar... NiVren Should be together forever as KinHa :)

tashu20milee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Thanks Milee for the post...yes and parts u mentioned were the ones worth watching today...cause i felt they wasted their time in Bhaiji...as bhaiji scenes was only one message to get rid of Nivi... so they could have finished Bhaiji in one scenes and given us some NivRen scenes or something nice...

Raj dear, sach kahu toh I just skipped those scenes. In the first scene itself we know what he wants so be done with it. I was just watching NivRen and their scenes and then one of my Sood brothers scene.
You know even with the mahaepisode we cannot expect much, remember what I said if we start expecting we will be disappointedLOL so better just watch it and then enjoy the scenes we like the most.
Remember all the mahaepisodes it was just simple torture for us. that is the reason I made a wish list topic, and I know it won't get fulfilled but then again we can still wish right?

anjubalaNiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

My episode is still pending, so I am excited to see it ONLY for NivRen... Thanks Milee...

Hey Abidah, missed you a lot yesterday but can understand you were busy. Anyways Yes, watch it and the rest is all nothing much. All bhaiyyaji stuff, they could have be done with in one scene that he wants to kill Nivi and would have been good they gave some NivRen and Sood brothers scenes.

Oh I got one which atleast a little bit I wanted to see. Sid saying agar baccha ziddi ho toh and Viren says he will be like his chacha and agar accha baccha ho to he will be like youLOL. I loved it when he said zidd like me oh my sweetu badmaash he so sweet yaar. I really will miss him.

That scene was worth it.

Abidah, pata nahin yeh dua maangi chahiye ya nahin... He is committed to Divya for past 8 years... If he can leave her for Neha then there are chances he can leave Neha for somebody else.. So leave everything upto GOD.. He must have decided something - KinYa or Kinha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007milee1014-aamina-NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Anju...

I agree that Nivi seems comfortable now touching Viren or i should say Neha now seems comfortable with KM...cause i have also felt it this week...

second yes did not like what NT dadi said...she has raised Nivi and of all people i expected her to guess that there is really something wrong and that is why Nivi and DD's problem is not solved...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie wonderful post loved it we are also waiting for that day
Rachu, you can imagine right Viren all mischief and Nivi all sharmaying. Oh it would have been wonderful yaar. Why oh why CT's don't think about this.
Oh maybe atleast they can show it on Sunday right?
Ya Millie what I think they may show this on sunday. But now I don't want new problem with DD. Hl is a lady who will never be satisfied see now DD has given birth to daughter if tomorrow Nivi give birth to Son then again HL start poisoning DD that Nivi has given vaaris to family, u give birth to daughter and again DD will start getting jealous of Nivi then what will happen?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumlamsanjubalaNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

That scene was worth it.

its their personal I am not going there but I will keep looking at some pictures and will be happy.Smile
Actually I downloaded some earlier scenes when Navi posted on Zshare, I will watch them and she said she will do it for others too but she disappeared hope she is doing fine yaar, she did not reply to my PM. She always does but maybe she is busy with work.

savera2007NiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Milee Di wow that sounds soo cute...I haven't watched the epi yet...it hasn't been uploaded on youtube yet Unhappy looking forward to those cute moments. x
OH Anisha, I am sorry sweetie. Hey here is the link watch it , they always upload pretty fast. I think Ketty or Zarmeen gave me this link and I am watching it here everyday.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Go to top