Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

No don't speakup like this for bhaiji I was loving his presence. I wanted him back now Now Viren will fight with bhaiji and show him his right place. I love bhaiji's acting he really looks evil and proper bad guy. He does wonderful justice to his role what ever it is I love to watch him as negative lead.

Rachu, me too love his acting. Did you see my wish list topic for mahaepisode I wrote the same I want Viren to show his real self to Bhaiyyaji.
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Abidah, abhi say mera naam bulgayi😭
I can understand sometimes our mind just speaks out loud😆

Honey I am watching "Special victims unit" with that I am following the threads on IF and writing chapter 8 :)

But I apologies :)
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No don't speakup like this for bhaiji I was loving his presence. I wanted him back now Now Viren will fight with bhaiji and show him his right place. I love bhaiji's acting he really looks evil and proper bad guy. He does wonderful justice to his role what ever it is I love to watch him as negative lead.

I agree Rach - I too like Bhaiji. He is the proper bad guy and is doing a great job.Viren hai na usse theekane lagane.But Bhaiji has does a good job of the evil man. well done.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Millie I won't mind if they actually drag bhaiji track and Viren taking revenge from him. I just don't want them to finish bhaiji track in single day like they do for other tracks. Nothing will happen to Nivi I am sure.
milee1014 thumbnail

Ya Millie what I think they may show this on sunday. But now I don't want new problem with DD. Hl is a lady who will never be satisfied see now DD has given birth to daughter if tomorrow Nivi give birth to Son then again HL start poisoning DD that Nivi has given vaaris to family, u give birth to daughter and again DD will start getting jealous of Nivi then what will happen?

Rachu jaan, see I forgot this in my wish list😆 somebody knock some sense into Hema, the main culprit. and then Divya should tell everyone how CC spoiled her brain or may this will come later on when CC and JW deeds are revealed to the family.

But if Hema is not handled now the problem you are saying will definitely arise. Aisa toh kahani bahut lambi hojayegi, it will run for not 2 years but 5 years.
milee1014 thumbnail

Millie I won't mind if they actually drag bhaiji track and Viren taking revenge from him. I just don't want them to finish bhaiji track in single day like they do for other tracks. Nothing will happen to Nivi I am sure.

YOu know Rachu, CT's dragged a lot in the beggining of April with so much stupidity instead they should have shown good track with bhaiyyaji. Really that guy is a very good villain and his acting is just awesome. HIm and Viren would have been perfect combo to the track
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Rachu jaan, see I forgot this in my wish list😆 somebody knock some sense into Hema, the main culprit. and then Divya should tell everyone how CC spoiled her brain or may this will come later on when CC and JW deeds are revealed to the family.

But if Hema is not handled now the problem you are saying will definitely arise. Aisa toh kahani bahut lambi hojayegi, it will run for not 2 years but 5 years.

True Millie HL can never be changed she needs to learn her lesson as tomorrow If Nivi give birth to son then she will ask DD see Nivi is getting more importance because she is gave birth to a son force Sid so that u can give birth to a Son so that ur's importance also increase in family. Then if DD also give birth to son then if Nivi's son is intelligent and responsible then HL will say see Nivi's son is more preffered as he is intelligent and ur son is treated as secondary. I mean her jealousy and wish list will never end.
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Hey milee,
I loved ur papa kab banuga line... It wud be seriously sooo damn sweet... Now tht i imagine tht scene, ure sooo true, it wud have been PERFECT!!! A damn cute scene tht wud have been!!!😳
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MAYURIKTA

Hey milee,
I loved ur papa kab banuga line... It wud be seriously sooo damn sweet... Now tht i imagine tht scene, ure sooo true, it wud have been PERFECT!!! A damn cute scene tht wud have been!!!😳

oh how I wish we could see that on screen. Kinha will do an amazing job with that scene just by imagining I have this huge grin on my face.

Oh I remmebered Dastan-e-ishq NivRen and twinsEmbarrassed Abidah, thankyou mein canim for giving us such beautiful ending. oh dear it was just so beautiful.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OH Anisha, I am sorry sweetie. Hey here is the link watch it , they always upload pretty fast. I think Ketty or Zarmeen gave me this link and I am watching it here everyday.

Awww thank you thank you Di love love love you...I was getting frustrated looking for it Thank youuu ðŸ¤—

Be back after watching it. x