Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen in today's episode

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello friends, there is nothing much to write today but I just wanted to share this NivRen were looking so beautiful.
And the best part is that Viren never left Nivi alone, I loved it. The way he felt bad that Divya was ignoring Nivi in the ceremony. Agar uskay bas mein ho toh woh Divya kho sab kuch bata kar Nivi ki pareshaan dur karega but he cannot because his wife said not to.

The way he called her and held her hand and took her with him to the hospital, he knows how much Nivi loves her sister and she will be worried for her sister, so he was giving her that support she needs. Even the praying scene, he wanted to comfort her.

And in the end the congratulations scene, was just so perfect.

You know I wanted a scene where he says "chacha toh bangaya, papa kab banunga" that would have been wonderful to watch NivRen like that but its ok I did imagine and it was simply mindblowing. My sweetu badmaash all mischief and our sweet Nivi all blushing and shy.😳

Please do comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My episode is still pending, so I am excited to see it ONLY for NivRen... Thanks Milee...

It is ONLY because of your post I am gonna watch it :)
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Millie wonderful post loved it we are also waiting for that day
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Milee for the post...yes and parts u mentioned were the ones worth watching today...cause i felt they wasted their time in Bhaiji...as bhaiji scenes was only one message to get rid of Nivi... so they could have finished Bhaiji in one scenes and given us some NivRen scenes or something nice...

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Milee Di wow that sounds soo cute...I haven't watched the epi yet...it hasn't been uploaded on youtube yet ðŸ˜” looking forward to those cute moments. x Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Thanks Milee for the post...yes and parts u mentioned were the ones worth watching today...cause i felt they wasted their time in Bhaiji...as bhaiji scenes was only one message to get rid of Nivi... so they could have finished Bhaiji in one scenes and given us some NivRen scenes or something nice...

Raj, agar in creatives ko itni akal hoti to baat hi kya thi. They take pleasure in seeing us suffering like this.
Sorry Milee I am in no mood today. Yes, the only parts that were bearable were the NiVren scenes. And the best scene was when he went to comfort her in front of GOD and then when he so lovingly said "Congratulations, chachi ban gayi." and see how Nivi touches him on his hand.. Neha now seems to be comfortable with touching Kinshuk and that shows in the recent episodes..
But one thing I did not like was why NT dadi is saying to Nivi "ki meri hi parvarish mein kahin kami rah gayi hogi". Why everybody including dadi only want Nivi to bend and keep others happy and give away her happiness too? I would have liked if NT dadi today told Nivi that do not worry, I am with you and I know you can never be wrong. ..But CCBM mein jo hum chahte hain woh nahin milta..
So, bye girls...take care ...enjoy your weekend and Mahaepisode.. I am here only reading posts but today I have nothing to write. I have sent daily feedback email to RS already and Raj I have put your request and concern in the email.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: savera2007

My episode is still pending, so I am excited to see it ONLY for NivRen... Thanks Milee...

It is ONLY because of your post I am gonna watch it :)

Hey Abidah, missed you a lot yesterday but can understand you were busy. Anyways Yes, watch it and the rest is all nothing much. All bhaiyyaji stuff, they could have be done with in one scene that he wants to kill Nivi and would have been good they gave some NivRen and Sood brothers scenes.

Oh I got one which atleast a little bit I wanted to see. Sid saying agar baccha ziddi ho toh and Viren says he will be like his chacha and agar accha baccha ho to he will be like you😆. I loved it when he said zidd like me oh my sweetu badmaash he so sweet yaar. I really will miss him.

and then they say if he has both qualities he will be like dadaji😆.
That scene was worth it.

So go aheaad and watch it for NivRen and specially they both looking stunning.
savera2007 thumbnail
Anju... I couldn't agree more regarding NT Dadi... So wise is she and this is the most horrible sentence from her in the show...

Khayr Cts... Do not wanna talk about it... 
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie wonderful post loved it we are also waiting for that day

Rachu, you can imagine right Viren all mischief and Nivi all sharmaying. Oh it would have been wonderful yaar. Why oh why CT's don't think about this.
Oh maybe atleast they can show it on Sunday right?
savera2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Abidah, missed you a lot yesterday but can understand you were busy. Anyways Yes, watch it and the rest is all nothing much. All bhaiyyaji stuff, they could have be done with in one scene that he wants to kill Nivi and would have been good they gave some NivRen and Sood brothers scenes.

Oh I got one which atleast a little bit I wanted to see. Sid saying agar baccha ziddi ho toh and Viren says he will be like his chacha and agar accha baccha ho to he will be like you😆. I loved it when he said zidd like me oh my sweetu badmaash he so sweet yaar. I really will miss him.

and then they say if he has both qualities he will be like dadaji😆.
That scene was worth it.

So go aheaad and watch it for NivRen and specially they both looking stunning.

Yaar... NiVren Should be together forever as KinHa :)