Posted: 12 years ago
My God CV's really think tht we are so dumb like the police of Dehradoon๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I mean did u all noticed when they took chand on stretcher the policeman who took out chand's phone was same who went to Raichand house to arrest abhay๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† How can he forget chand Raichand๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I mean these CV's really forget wht they show!! I couldn't stop laughing after watching tht scene๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
yeah i was wondering the same thing..how he could he not recognize CHAND RAICHAND!! ๐Ÿ˜† isn't he supposed to be some big-shot in dehradun? ๐Ÿ˜†
Me almost fell from chair...๐Ÿคฃ Mistakes ki bhi koi hadh hoti hai...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

yeah i was wondering the same thing..how he could he not recognize CHAND RAICHAND!! ๐Ÿ˜† isn't he supposed to be some big-shot in dehradun? ๐Ÿ˜†

lagta hai policewala amnesia se suffer kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I am sure he didn't even recognized Haseena๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Even i felt that but there were too many today like piya said to herself that abhay will feel bad to know chand is in hospital ..then i wonder is CV made her forget that chand is vampire ..he should not be in hospital for checkup ..rather it needed abhay attention immediately .

Same goes with police man ...he know chand ...aur phir he has handled the case recently .
Originally posted by vivluv

lagta hai policewala amnesia se suffer kar raha hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I am sure he didn't even recognized Haseena๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

omg you are giving me idea for a new topic now! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

omg you are giving me idea for a new topic now! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Don't tell me ur gonna pair policewala with haseenaROFLROFL
i was wondering the same how dumb anyone can get... 
Originally posted by abhaylove

Even i felt that but there were too many today like piya said to herself that abhay will feel bad to know chand is in hospital ..then i wonder is CV made her forget that chand is vampire ..he should not be in hospital for checkup ..rather it needed abhay attention immediately .

Same goes with police man ...he know chand ...aur phir he has handled the case recently .
 Just got another blooper where doctor in ambulance was checking chand's heartbeats n nerves๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by vivluv

Don't tell me ur gonna pair policewala with haseena๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

waise yeh idea bhi aaya tha..lekin my other idea is better...๐Ÿคฃ