May 6 WU - Fight to save Pawan is On - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hmm i had one theory considering the rumors circulating that gkd may get axe.. i wish this theory of mine is not right though

dont throw joota chappals at me for this

but if imagine is in hurry to end gkd this cud happen

i dint want to write in other thread so writing here.

1) pihu is not arpita and she is just a look alike.

2)  cvs wud forget the revenge track of bahuji and arpita from terrace wall

3) avdesh imagining  pihu as arpita since he discovered he made a big mistake in not trusting her and he is partly insane now

4) there would be major shootout with bahuji  getting shot as well as avdesh.  bahuji dies after saying sorry to avdesh and avdesh dies in pihu's arms and we see ghost of arpita beckoning avdesh.
so avita finally unite in  death,. do atmaaon ka milan๐Ÿ˜ญ

the end

but but  pls again dont throw jootas at me this is just a theory  if the show has to end and i wud hate it if this happens ๐Ÿ˜ญ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Jaz I totally understand about Avdesh and his sunglasses, he looks good ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's obvious Prof Lal would rather die than sought help from Avdesh, I guess we will see more misunderstanding. 

For some reason I can't seem to digest Shardul as Pawan, I only see him as Maulik, so when he got beaten up by the police I was cheering away that Maulik got beaten ๐Ÿ˜† Well at least he isn't a crybaby in this serial but I find it funny that  he always wants to take on Avdesh...sure sure like he can๐Ÿ˜›

I still think she is Arpita possibly with memory loss. She has to  Arpita because the whole serial begins with Arpita narrating the story.๐Ÿค” I think it was Bhaoji remembering the terrace scene not Pihu/Arpita.

Thanks for the update Jaz and congratulations on being a maasi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

fuzzy  @bold  pls explain ur lines above

when  did bahuji remember the terrace scene

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chatter

Given how Imagine ended DHKJ, PKCM, AkBA, and have killed the lead in PMMKA, I think your scenario has a good chance of happening.  I hope that Avdesh survives that scenario, however, and Pihu remembers that she's Arpita, and tells Avdesh the whole story, and is corroborated by BJ.  Then show a mini leap w/ Avita and their kids playing w/ Simple-Tanmay's kid.

Also, BJ remembered that terrace scene when she visited Kranti Lal's house and saw Arpita.

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm i had one theory considering the rumors circulating that gkd may get axe.. i wish this theory of mine is not right though

dont throw joota chappals at me for this

but if imagine is in hurry to end gkd this cud happen

i dint want to write in other thread so writing here.

1) pihu is not arpita and she is just a look alike.

2)  cvs wud forget the revenge track of bahuji and arpita from terrace wall

3) avdesh imagining  pihu as arpita since he discovered he made a big mistake in not trusting her and he is partly insane now

4) there would be major shootout with bahuji  getting shot as well as avdesh.  bahuji dies after saying sorry to avdesh and avdesh dies in pihu's arms and we see ghost of arpita beckoning avdesh.
so avita finally unite in  death,. do atmaaon ka milan๐Ÿ˜ญ

the end

but but  pls again dont throw jootas at me this is just a theory  if the show has to end and i wud hate it if this happens ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by _Vrish_ - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
vrish from what u say the last scenario can change  right

that theory has been there from the beginning  that there wud be major shootout with bahuji dying
bt here i m killing avdesh also as arpita is dead and pihu is just look alike

i m not getting any traces of arpita as yet in pihu

and what is dhkj?
fuzzyface thumbnail

fuzzy  @bold  pls explain ur lines above

when  did bahuji remember the terrace scene

When Bhaoji went to the Lal's house to apologise  on behalf of Avdesh and meet Pihu, Bhaoji remembered the terrace scene. I remember Bhaoji saying that ' can you ever come back into Avdesh's life after this' to Arpita and then they showed Pihu.
So it has to be Arpita coming back.

Also I think Pihu will go back to haveli as Avdesh's wife but this time she won't be a weakling like Arpita and take on Bhaoji head on. This is to slowly unravel Bhaoji's evilness.
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
oh dear i cant even remember that ๐Ÿ˜•

can u tell me which date this episode aired  i would check on video later
fuzzyface thumbnail

oh dear i cant even remember that ๐Ÿ˜•

can u tell me which date this episode aired  i would check on video later

April 27 ๐Ÿ˜›
CB don't lose hope, your predictions are spot on๐Ÿ˜ณ
chatterbox thumbnail
hahaa fuzzy  my all predictions have failed  and mainly major ones

i m still keeping hope on pandits role in saving arpita.  and i still want ans from lalsingh hehehe
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

vrish from what u say the last scenario can change  right

that theory has been there from the beginning  that there wud be major shootout with bahuji dying
bt here i m killing avdesh also as arpita is dead and pihu is just look alike

i m not getting any traces of arpita as yet in pihu

and what is dhkj?

Di...Dis is some wat like Bewafa Sanam (guess i had mentioned 2 storyline b4 where d actor dies in d end as d female lead dies n there is a look alike of d lead ) But don't want dis di... d story is of how AVITA survives in d crime background n Avi's stages of reformation...dieing is ultimate reformation
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys don't you think that the lawyer dude looked kind of creepy. He kept glancing at Pihu and it felt like throwing masala power in his eyes.