Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

priya...you can me my assistant...he he...manzoor...and you can have dual role of CDD...ha ah

JAZ

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Jaz ...Thanx tonns for the updates πŸ€—

Missed the epi yesterday ...going thru the updates now ...Cant wait to watch it now 😳 I too go drooling to see Avi in his shades 😍 So nice to see Avi being the shield of Pihu's family. How protective n posessive for Pihu ...Lucky gal 😳 

Lots of Good wishes to ur sis πŸ˜ƒ Congratulations to the Coolest Maasi πŸ˜ƒ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
jazwa i watch cid later on friday and saturday and the re runs of old episodes when i get time

even when there r stupidities i still like the show mainly for daya and abhijeet..  but i m  ready to be part of cid team again hehee

and sow ya i m happy this part did come true but its a minor prediction

i want one of my major prediction to come true
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
BenNevis

I'm not remotely interested in RkR - I just don't bother about reality shows - be it in the US nor in India.  My only reason for mentioning it - there was the article about where to place RkR and whether to move GkD or end KMH2, and in that context, my comments below.

I don't want GkD to end.  But I'm sick of BJ's saga running on - honestly, it's getting boring, and like watching a 4 hour horror movie, w/ no end in sight.  Either expose BJ and start a track where there is at least a war b/w BJ and Pihu: right now, BJ is the only one even fighting this war.  I want it to at least get to the point where Pihu knows that she's fighting BJ, and starts a counter-operation of her own.

If they're not going to show that, and just show Pihu's family getting tortured, I'm off this show.  It was getting good when RV was exposed and the truth about him out.  I want the same to happen here.  If they want to take a while b4 Avdesh knows, fine, but I want Pihu to know right away, so that BJ isn't just left plotting in the luxury of her home while Avdesh is going after Natte Thakur, Kranti is struggling to get Pawan out of jail and Tanmay is plotting w/ Natte Thakur.

I want BJ to start getting screwed, or else, I'll start rooting for GkD to be blown off the air, like an RV, or a Lal Singh, or a Natte Thakur.

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey VrishπŸ˜ƒ
Kyoum bhai , aap RKR ke liye hamara pyara show ko katham hothe  huye dhekna chahthe hai?hun!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Aap ka ye sapna kabhi be poora nahi hoga. Ye hamara aashirwadh aap ke liye.πŸ˜†
Waise RKR par itna interest kyoum? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
(just kidding ,please dont mind)

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
vrish u and ur words. see bombay times have come with report of gkd being axed along with kmh to make way  for ratan ka rishta

yoga23priya thumbnail

Originally posted by: jnawaz

priya...you can me my assistant...he he...manzoor...and you can have dual role of CDD...ha ah

JAZ

whooopieee me Jaz di's assistant  πŸ˜Ž

on duty mam  

Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

what did I say the other day? CVs are deliberately confusing us.😑😑

I have this horrible feeling they are testing the viewers, if everyone accepts Pihu and Avdesh, then she is pihu and if not, later on they will reveal she is arpita!!

Hi dreamy

no one can replace someone else, especially in love,
for Avdesh ,  Pihua will never be Arpita even if they were twin sister, we saw the love story with Avita and if it will Pihua , it s ll be another story different from Avita,

Rahul said:  "Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar...ek hi baar hota hai"

Salut Dreamy,

personne ne peut remplacer quelqu'un d'autre , surtout en amour ,  
pour Avdesh Pihu ne sera jamais Arpita mme si elles taient sΕ“ur jumelle , on a vu l'histoire d'amour d'Avita et si c'est avec Pihu a sera une autre histoire diffrente de celle d'Avita ,

Rahul a dit :
On vit une fois, on meut une fois , on se marie une fois , et l'amour ... nous arrive qu'une fois"
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalitondra

Hi dreamy

no one can replace someone else, especially in love,
for Avdesh ,  Pihua will never be Arpita even if they were twin sister, we saw the love story with Avita and if it will Pihua , it s ll be another story different from Avita,

Rahul said:  "Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar...ek hi baar hota hai"

Hey MeeraπŸ˜ƒ
  long time , no see?
How r u ?
well said darling."Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar...ek hi baar hota hai"(Sorry if i offended any one as this is just my POV)

Edited by BenNevis - 13 years ago
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BenNevis

Hey MeeraπŸ˜ƒ
  long time , no see?
How r u ?
well said darling."Hum ek baar jite hain, ek baar marte hain, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai, aur pyar...ek hi baar hota hai"(Sorry if i offended any one as this is just my POV)

Namast Saw Di,
 how 're u , hope every things 're going well for u , thanks for asking,
i was always here , just don t ... 😊, wish u nice day
😊
fuzzyface thumbnail
Jaz I totally understand about Avdesh and his sunglasses, he looks good πŸ˜³ It's obvious Prof Lal would rather die than sought help from Avdesh, I guess we will see more misunderstanding. 

For some reason I can't seem to digest Shardul as Pawan, I only see him as Maulik, so when he got beaten up by the police I was cheering away that Maulik got beaten πŸ˜† Well at least he isn't a crybaby in this serial but I find it funny that  he always wants to take on Avdesh...sure sure like he canπŸ˜›

I still think she is Arpita possibly with memory loss. She has to  Arpita because the whole serial begins with Arpita narrating the story.πŸ€” I think it was Bhaoji remembering the terrace scene not Pihu/Arpita.

Thanks for the update Jaz and congratulations on being a maasiπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago