Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: swamini5

If its jab se hosh sambhala hai...it means the  "Hosh"  after the accident

and CB Mata Pita ki akhiri nishani...means that would have been the only ornament on Arpita's body when they would have found her.

But if Cv's remember Arpi had too much jewellery on her wen PJ threw her in d water toh how can Mama say ki only d chain n ring r her parents last ornaments????????????

Hosh wud b i guess ACCIDENT ke baad as now she has a memory loss but Avi has BRAIN LOSS ...why cant he think staright dat wen Natte askd who  Arpi so dat means he has no idea abt her n so why wud he harm her n her family n he needs 2 seriously make Lal family listen 2 him ...anythng happens dey blame Avi (i know ki woh gunda hai but 1st try 2 know d truth in dis case wen dey know he calls Pihu Arpi toh woh Arpi ki family ko kyun harm karega...Mama sirf upar tak jaate hai but apna upar ka mala ( D BRAINS) use nahi karte 😑😑
NVBGKY thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Jessie dear,

all Avdesh really needs to do is stand and think a bit, and everything will be clear.

I hate to say this, but it looks like our avdeshji is really a HIMBO!!🀣🀣...handsome and brawny, but a total airhead!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣...looks like mamaji is now joining him, remember Snake Rai and his hilarious dialogues with Avdesh?? well looks like here's another contender.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG Dreamy  love the "HIMBO"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† great discription of our hero... hopefully Avi starts thinking for himself and realizes the root of all of his problems stem from is beloved BJ😲
coolguy3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Thnks a tonn Jazwa..

Nd Congrats to u and ur Di...πŸ˜‰

Enjoy and do loads of shoppingπŸ˜‰

Me thinks she is Pihu😭  Even Tanvi said tht on her FB page tht she is not Arpita

But I cant digest this thing...If this is a case..then there was no use of Bhootni- Arpita confrontation.!

@ bold - she cannot reveal d further story n as jes said dey wanna confuse d viewers n dey always say b ready 4 twists n all

D Bhootni - Arpi terrace confrontation wud hv some connection 2 Pihu being Arpi if dey hv shown ...i guess dey wud not reveal it so soon n if dat was just a scene which wud hv no conection later n if dey show Pihu is not Arpi  (which is less likely 2 b coz dey wud show her as Arpi wid or w/o memory loss ...coz dis is AVITA's story ) ...then toh d Cv's r d Biggest BHAINSBUDDHI ever

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swamini5

If its jab se hosh sambhala hai...it means the  "Hosh"  after the accident

and CB Mata Pita ki akhiri nishani...means that would have been the only ornament on Arpita's body when they would have found her.

Hey swaminiπŸ˜ƒ
Im totally agree with u as i did feel the same .
She is Arpi aka Pihu. No confusion at all for me, not just for the moment but until they reveal its just Arpi with memory lossπŸ˜ƒ.
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even w/o confusing viewers, it's perfectly possible that Pihu is a totally different girl, who ends up w/ Avdesh somehow or the other for the sake of peace.  But once she's in, the games begin.  Maybe she'll be just as caring for Ammaji, but other than that, she'll assert her power in that home, and read BJ the riot act, and even threaten to leave Avdesh if BJ's wings ain't clipped.  That will be fun to watch.  She may even torture BJ and drive things to a point where the latter confesses, or Avdesh finds out what all she did.  That would be a fitting twist to the story.

After that, she'll lay down conditions on Avdesh if he wants her to love him, and Avdesh will have no choice but obey.  Of course, this won't be a true-love track, since the latter demands that a person accept another person as is, w/o demanding any changes.  The only thing Arpita wanted Avdesh to change was his being a goonda, but Pihu would probably want a lot more than that.
jnawaz thumbnail

CB...chal...we shall create our own CID department...vaise hi...im a pro...i watch all...ALL the CSI shows here...Miami, New York, and Las Vegas... and i have access to a crime lab to analyze information...who is with me? πŸ˜†

thanks to EVERYONE for the wishes...its utterly exiting!! ...now have to run...have to make egg rolls for the guests...bleh...it was so nice...mom working...di going crazy...me and jiju eating and watching them all go crazy...aab mujhe bhi kaam pe laga diya 

JAZ

yoga23priya thumbnail
di di please can i join it πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

i am big CDD ( Criminal Devil in Disguise πŸ˜› ) πŸ€£
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I haven't read the previous comments, but I can guess where this is headed.  Pihu/Mamaji will accuse him of planting the drugs and then claiming Pawan's innocent.

However, if Avdesh points out that it's due to his intervention that Pawan didn't get beaten to pulp, hopefully that should save him.

Please stop dragging this any more and expose BJ already, or else, I'll start rooting for Ratan's Rishta to run this show off the air 😈

Hey VrishπŸ˜ƒ
Kyoum bhai , aap RKR ke liye hamara pyara show ko katham hothe  huye dhekna chahthe hai?hun!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Aap ka ye sapna kabhi be poora nahi hoga. Ye hamara aashirwadh aap ke liye.πŸ˜†
Waise RKR par itna interest kyoum? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
(just kidding ,please dont mind)

BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Even w/o confusing viewers, it's perfectly possible that Pihu is a totally different girl, who ends up w/ Avdesh somehow or the other for the sake of peace.  But once she's in, the games begin.  Maybe she'll be just as caring for Ammaji, but other than that, she'll assert her power in that home, and read BJ the riot act, and even threaten to leave Avdesh if BJ's wings ain't clipped.  That will be fun to watch.  She may even torture BJ and drive things to a point where the latter confesses, or Avdesh finds out what all she did That would be a fitting twist to the story.

After that, she'll lay down conditions on Avdesh if he wants her to love him, and Avdesh will have no choice but obey.  Of course, this won't be a true-love track, since the latter demands that a person accept another person as is, w/o demanding any changes.  The only thing Arpita wanted Avdesh to change was his being a goonda, but Pihu would probably want a lot more than that.

Hey Vrish
@red
That would be very interesting to watch, instead of serious drama all the time, with some funny bits in beween with brain games really wonderful to watch. But Me dont think BJ would confess herself, but some how Arpi aka Pihu should bring the evidences of BJ's crimes as not like proofs but as an accidental so that Avi can suspect and Pihu would lead him to the point of truth.Just like BJ did with Arpi before she fall since Arpi's suicidal attempt to make Avi doubt her with flowers petal in the tank, same bracelets and the letter in the Bouquet.πŸ˜‰
BenNevis thumbnail
Hai jazπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the wonderful UD with awesome comments.πŸ‘β­οΈ
And Wishing u on becoming maasi and wishing ur Sis&Baby for good health.
Ur Sis really lucky to have u Jaz. I can remember the time  when i was pregnant with my son and the delivery time, there my little sis for me all the time to help and support.  πŸ˜ƒ
Hello every oneπŸ˜ƒ
CB's prediction (Yday's) Avi reaching for Pawan's help came true. Im really happy for CB now.πŸ˜ƒ
I haven't seen the epi but as CB said about Pihu saying "hosh sambhala" i didn't find in Jaz' update. so i want to comment later on  the epi, but completely agree  with Swamini as i did feel the same .
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago