tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
the beginning of 2day s epi ws fantastic!loved it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘alka looking at the sky sayng she doesnt believe in stars n then wishing on shooting star.it ws so beautiful how she taunted chadu baba on servant issue๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†bt i ws amazed she ws angry wid him in 2day s epi 2 wich she ws justified bt in upcomng epi she ws happily dancing wid him??
one thng i want 2 hav bt it ws missing.chander shud put on jewellery on alka.๐Ÿ˜ณshe had 2 get ready herself.we v nvr seen any such scene between them.๐Ÿ˜ญtat wud b gr8 if they show such scene.wow!!!i d b loving it!!
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

this scene was sooo cuttteee

the only thing which hurt me was when chander says this house is no more his

to this alka shud hv said THAT ITS STILL HIS

if it were abhishek and savitri in alka 's place they wud hv defo corrected chander

coz they dont consider chander as a outsider coz of him joining the opposition

but alka's ans was cute

it did mk chander smile

but it wud hv given chander more assurance if she said him not to consider him separate from the TIWAARIs

nyways

cuming to the STARS scene the best part was when chander said by cupping alka's face

he didnt wish for anything as he already has everything

that dialogue was beautifully said and showed 

tinatartari thumbnail
yup alka shud hav said he z still a part of tiwaris bt she said it even more cutely.1 thng more.he always says my hone wali biwi bt if he say mrs shukla tat wud  even more fun 2 wtch.i v nvr seen chander calling mrs shukla 2 alka.she always says shukla jee bt he nvr says.c it wud b so cute na!!

[QUOTE=tinatartari]yup alka shud hav said he z still a part of tiwaris bt she said it even more cutely.1 thng more.he always says my hone wali biwi bt if he say mrs shukla tat wud  even more fun 2 wtch.i v nvr seen chander calling mrs shukla 2 alka.she always says shukla jee bt he nvr says.c it wud b so cute na!![/QUOTE]

why only sweet

it ll b killer yaar

tinatartari thumbnail
i wish the nxt maha epi z of dlmh!!!
THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
ONE more thing everyone is missing

on numerous occasions

ALKA said I LOVE YOU

but CHANDER never says I LOVE YOU

why why why why why ?????

CHANDER says sometimes i am sorry

man why not try to say I LOVE YOU instead of a sorry it will please anyone more than mere a sorry.

stars scene is good .

but the way ALKA talked about stars and VOICE CHANGE over the lines is magnificent .

tinatartari thumbnail
@rajin 4 the very 1st time i agree wid u n tat 2 completely.hope u dnt piss me off this time!!
Originally posted by: rajin90

ONE more thing everyone is missing

on numerous occasions

ALKA said I LOVE YOU

but CHANDER never says I LOVE YOU

why why why why why ?????

CHANDER says sometimes i am sorry

man why not try to say I LOVE YOU instead of a sorry it will please anyone more than mere a sorry.

stars scene is good .

but the way ALKA talked about stars and VOICE CHANGE over the lines is magnificent .

i like saying ILU a bit too cliched and just saying those 3 words doesnt mean that person luvs u

i like the way chalka convos r written

with out any cliched moments

just beautiful normal convos between a couple with a touch of humour

and i just luv it

the chalks convos we hv had till ate r better than a million ILUs

its not that i wont like it if chander says ILU

but i m not dying to mk him say it

tinatartari thumbnail
nw i thnk we gonna miss tat 2!cz abhi z gonna throw out chander n he ll hate it n then chalka ll b seperated n he ll go 2 arti!!
aish77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

would love to see alka fighting for her love for them accepting chander, just as she did for indhu ramesh n ralph. she is a strong lady and i would like her to be strong and convince her bro atleast, with the help of gauri.  it would be lovely n interesting to c such a scene, than other series with only crying in such situations.