so lovve ..emotion and worry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
@anurag ..thank you so much dearoo..!!Hug

@sweetchocolate..hmm you really are sweet chocolate my dearest friend..with your choclaty words..THANK YOU..Feels GREAT to know that ..my post is giving you happiness..! Adn as for MAH AEPI..it will be ROCCKKING..take it in writing..!!Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

as per u r topic... hema..
he looked omg...
it was the best momentt of the epi...
so lovve ..emotion and worry...
Awww..OOZYHug I am so glad you observed that too..!!EmbarrassedTongue
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
I just hope piya understand's abhay but no separation bcoz if they r separated then dis forum members will be very angry...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
HemuHug so lovely to see your post again...yay,yay,yayDancing ok I missed the episode yesterday...seriously piya was consoling abhayShocked that's a new one, wow, I like itBig smile  have to go and watch it now...
Hemu, aaj mahaepisode hai, and oooh the precap sounds painfulOuch hamara kya hoga...am thinking of missing it and watching it later...anyways I feel that scene will come in the end...that's what they do with mahaepisodes...drag for 50 minutes and show the crucial scene in the end and leave it on a cliffhanger...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Ok just saw the scene now...and now I know why you wrote that as the title...seriously, like am dead here...the way he looked at her was so full of pride, love , trust and hope...uff, too good yaarDay DreamingHeart and Hemu, love piya's little gestures of haq jataoing on abhayEmbarrassed the way she asked for his phone, then angad ko excuse me bolkar abhay ka haath pakad kar she took him aside...aww so cuteHeart

Alright am dreading the mahaepisode like anything...I don't know why the separation angle is being hyped up so much yaarOuch don't want abhiya to separate...theek hai piya be angry on him but don't leave him yaar...I hope they show it sensibly..ok look at me hoping for sense from ekta's cv's but well hope karne mein kya jaata haiLOL I know piya will go back to her abhay...but i don't want it to be dragged...

Edited by reepicheep - 06 May 2011 at 11:32pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Aww..reepuHug I was about to give you a scolding as to why you missed ..adn then ahem i realised that you are getting your real life *ahem *ABHAY.Wink.so Will excuse you for that..LOL..and then you again saw it and wrote exactly liek how i felt so I am HAPPY NOW..Smile..Aw..wasnt that so DIVINE teh way eh looked at her..ufff..VIVU toh mujhe maar hi dalega yaar..and Suku was soo cutely acting al not aware in her own wrold oopss excuse me PIYA..Embarrassed
And MAHA epi..BANG ON that will be the last SHOT ..I CAN BET TOO..and they will leave us to TADPOFY GUESSING what will PIYA DO &ABHAY answer her or not..everything will be unanswered..Ouch
--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
oh hema ur back with ur lovely post !! oh i am annoyed with that sidharth becoz of him we are not getting proper abhiya scene i mean no hugs,no kisses and no romantic diagoue !! he must go 4m abhiya life ..Embarrassed but we are not getting abhiya scene CryCryCry i mean does romantic once !!but lets hope for the best ,but i am damn excited for the maha episode yaar ..really abhay should not leave piya nor piya should do that !! anyways the epi was very nice ..the way madhu and panchi were explain the problem they had that time and what effect piya and arnab got after that incident all was very nice !! even abhay thanking piya for saving his family's truth but why was he saying this in his mind he should have told piya directly !! anyways totally the epi was nice ..just my heartbeats are going up and down becoz of the excitement of the maha epi .. !! love u and abhiya tc Embarrassed

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index