India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER...!!! (Page 2)

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Hema lovely post.I really wnt Abhay & piya 2 solve their problem 2morrow.I wnt abhay 2 make pia his strength & not weakness.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I will only reply to ur post. May be will reply in kaushi or rumi's post also as only u 3 can understand me. I think today was the last good episode before the break up. Dont know how much time will it take to bring abhiya together again? But today I loved the scene where Piya assured abhay that she will be with him and cant let him weak. Tomorrow she will forget that and doubt abhay's intention and start hating him. 

Awww..SAnchu darling..take a HUG from me..I am always with you..Please let your heart out ..with me..HugAgreed today is last epi before that harsh truth will be out..but it will be so interesting how ABHAY & PIYA will react & even if they break up..think how nice it will be for us to watch their reunion..as this time there will be COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY.as far as theri secrets are concerned..so CHEER UP GIRL..Lets celebrate ABHIYA love..even in PAIN..OK DARLING..TongueHug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Hema lovely post.I really wnt Abhay & piya 2 solve their problem 2morrow.I wnt abhay 2 make pia his strength & not weakness.Smile

EXACTLY SRISHTI..me hoping that so much TOO..!! And  I feel he will just keep quite for her to imagine..And I think Piya may stand up with him..who knows..lets see..it will be very inetersting hwo she & he react.Embarrassed
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
hey u made one mistake in ur observation. piya did not ask for abhay's phone coz her phone was not working, rather she was unable to contact abhay and so asked him to look at his phone and when he noticed that there was no network in his phone, she replaced his sim in her phone so that he can use her phone. it was like whats mine is urs kind of thing and not the other way round.

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 06 May 2011 at 11:34am

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I will only reply to ur post. May be will reply in kaushi or rumi's post also as only u 3 can understand me. I think today was the last good episode before the break up. Dont know how much time will it take to bring abhiya together again? But today I loved the scene where Piya assured abhay that she will be with him and cant let him weak. Tomorrow she will forget that and doubt abhay's intention and start hating him. 

Awww..SAnchu darling..take a HUG from me..I am always with you..Please let your heart out ..with me..HugAgreed today is last epi before that harsh truth will be out..but it will be so interesting how ABHAY & PIYA will react & even if they break up..think how nice it will be for us to watch their reunion..as this time there will be COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY.as far as theri secrets are concerned..so CHEER UP GIRL..Lets celebrate ABHIYA love..even in PAIN..OK DARLING..TongueHug

But I cant bear a single day separation. Already saw hate me and bathing scne. Cant bear more. I want Piya to stand by abhay this time rather than hating him and also abhay to say the truth rather keeping silence. Ok I am expecting too much from cvs that too ekta's cvs.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

ah wow post hema, he looked really cute, abhay, abhi kal ke episode ke liye himmat chahiye Ouchtoh aaj ke iss scene se kaam chala lete hainBig smile

yaar abhiya kaa break up, hum kaise sahenge, tum positive posts deti rehna dearHug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I adore the scene where in Pia gave Abhay courage to over come his fear..
Her smile n supporting words were like a shield that protect him from loosing control..He knew why he was send there n with those words coming from her heart Abhay grew stronger..
I really wish that the same courage she'll give him each time he is danger or stuck in btw situations..
Abhay always has good intentions in mind n I really really wish Pia sees them in his eyes..I know she can't read a vampires mind but his eyes tell everything Hope Pia see's the Love was always Real..not fake..!!Abhay I want u to speak up, show your love..!! n make her believe in u..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sumana-13 IF-Rockerz
sumana-13
sumana-13

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I earnestly pray, that in the maha episode, when Abhay lets her know what exactly he did to her ... I hope he holds her in a tight hug, and let her cry in his arms, even if she hates him, she should not be shown left alone to cry in a corner somewhere yaar ...Cry 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index