Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ah wow post hema, he looked really cute, abhay, abhi kal ke episode ke liye himmat chahiye toh aaj ke iss scene se kaam chala lete hainπŸ˜ƒ

yaar abhiya kaa break up, hum kaise sahenge, tum positive posts deti rehna dearπŸ€—

Aw..Anmol..your words mean a lot to me..you know that ..THANK YOU..& yeah..tomorrow is our testing time also along with ABHIYA ..how strong are we emotionally..and YES will try my level best to be ..SMILING even at hardest of hardest ABHIYA times..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumadear13

I earnestly pray, that in the maha episode, when Abhay lets her know what exactly he did to her ... I hope he holds her in a tight hug, and let her cry in his arms, even if she hates him, she should not be shown left alone to cry in a corner somewhere yaar ...😭 

YES sumana..I hope so tooo...I want PIYA to do the same as she says..I BELIVE IN YOU MORE THAN MYSELF..And that TIGHT HUG from ABHAY..makes their BOND STRONGEST AS EVER..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Most importantly I dont want a bathing scene.😑 For me it's abhay who always suffered and I dont want him to suffer more. Ok, I should stop otherwise some member come and say that I always support abhay etc etc. For supporting abhay I have a reason. Today I thought the whole situation putting myself in Piya's place. See I suddenly went to a new place where I was about to die but some angel saved me not once but many times. Then I will come to know that he hide a big truth from me. Can I really be angry on him forgetting all the previous incidents specially he himself was about to die by saving my life. No I cant. This is my pov and nobody can force me to change my pov.

OH SANCHU..nobody is blameing you for your POV darling..who is doing..?? I dont know..but what you say is JUST RIGHT.ABHAY has been liek a Shadow to her..so she just cannot suspect his intentions..at all..!! it wont look correct..and I will PROMISE YOU..NO BATHING..will eb there for sure this time..dear..!!.but PIYA  has asked ABHAY many times & he dint say anything so for that she may get angry for few days..BUT EVERYTHING WILL COME BACK TO ABHIYA because..IT IS DESTINED...they are born fo reach other..NO ONE CAN SEPERATE THEM..
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It was so Enchantin' how Piya handles the situation as she know Abhay got tooo much tensed fo' his family ... Piya showed a brilliant confidence and support towards Abhay .. Just Luved it ... That's what i want from piya to stand in Storm with Abhay .. No matter what happens .. No matter whats the Circumtances are ... I Just want Piya to have a Full Pledged Trust On Abhay .. Today Abhay was suCh a Cuttieee Piee ( as he alvays looks ) But i feel depressed when Abhay was Lookin' pOor as he becomes faint .. Awww I want my Hero Back .. Can't see him Now enthusiastically Waitin' fo' tomorrows episode .. Can't Judge now what'll gonna happen tomorrow its tooo Curious fo' me to deCide .. But i just want Piya won't get shattered much and fo'give Abhay .. As he's the Sunshine Of his Life ..
Abhay is the Only ray of Hope fo' Piya .. he's the only who Luvs her immensely ..
Inspite Of this , i want their relationship to be a crystal clear , No sorrows , no dishonor .. they should be like a 2 waves of sea to live in each other ..
Waitin' fo' tomorrows episode eagerly ...

Luv AbhiYa fo'eva <3
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

It was so Enchantin' how Piya handles the situation as she know Abhay got tooo much tensed fo' his family ... Piya showed a brilliant confidence and support towards Abhay .. Just Luved it ... That's what i want from piya to stand in Storm with Abhay .. No matter what happens .. No matter whats the Circumtances are ... I Just want Piya to have a Full Pledged Trust On Abhay .. Today Abhay was suCh a Cuttieee Piee ( as he alvays looks ) But i feel depressed when Abhay was Lookin' pOor as he becomes faint .. Awww I want my Hero Back .. Can't see him Now enthusiastically Waitin' fo' tomorrows episode .. Can't Judge now what'll gonna happen tomorrow its tooo Curious fo' me to deCide .. But i just want Piya won't get shattered much and fo'give Abhay .. As he's the Sunshine Of his Life ..
Abhay is the Only ray of Hope fo' Piya .. he's the only who Luvs her immensely ..
Inspite Of this , i want their relationship to be a crystal clear , No sorrows , no dishonor .. they should be like a 2 waves of sea to live in each other ..
Waitin' fo' tomorrows episode eagerly ...

Luv AbhiYa fo'eva <3

OH you have explained it so beautifully yaar..GREAT..& thank you so much for that..! Yes we cannot judge what will happen tomorrow..BUT WHATEVER HAPPENS..please show ABHAY & PIYA..STAND FOR EACH OTHER ALWAYS...even if ANGRY..it shouldnt be dragged is my request..!!
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Pleasure Babes ... Even i want 'em to be together .. Hope she won't misunderstand , won't get devastated ... They both luv each other infinitely ... Fingers Crosssed .. 
Black_Paradize thumbnail
oh guys buri buri batein mat karo achi achi batein karoo , cant tolerate abhaya's break up πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

oh guys buri buri batein mat karo achi achi batein karoo , cant tolerate abhaya's break up 😭

arre kaun baat karraha hai dear.πŸ€—.lekin ..life mein thod a jhagda hota hi hai..aur usse pyaar aur bhi badta hai..no relation is complete without some problems as it is then you realize your strongest feeling to that person..that YOU JUST ARE MEANT TOBE WITH EACH OTHER..!!ABHIYA are meant for each other so lets enjoy their passionate rough & roller coaster ride to happiness..!!😍
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely post Hema...Abhay looked so cute today...😍 So as Piya..loved their scene..😍

You know what...I just want Piya to know about Sid this time...Regarding AbhIya..they will definitely be together..not too much tensed about them.πŸ˜ƒ

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

Lovely post Hema...Abhay looked so cute today...😍 So as Piya..loved their scene..😍

You know what...I just want Piya to know about Sid this time...Regarding AbhIya..they will definitely be together..not too much tensed about them.πŸ˜ƒ

THANK YOU RUMI..darling..!! Me too actually now not worried for ABHIYA as I feel this angry phase will get over soon and bring them together all clear.😍.Really hope that ABHAY for once opens up to her..but I LOVE HIS SILENCE TOO..!!😳