Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Hema lovely post.I really wnt Abhay & piya 2 solve their problem 2morrow.I wnt abhay 2 make pia his strength & not weakness.😊

EXACTLY SRISHTI..me hoping that so much TOO..!! And  I feel he will just keep quite for her to imagine..And I think Piya may stand up with him..who knows..lets see..it will be very inetersting hwo she & he react.😳
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey u made one mistake in ur observation. piya did not ask for abhay's phone coz her phone was not working, rather she was unable to contact abhay and so asked him to look at his phone and when he noticed that there was no network in his phone, she replaced his sim in her phone so that he can use her phone. it was like whats mine is urs kind of thing and not the other way round. Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww..SAnchu darling..take a HUG from me..I am always with you..Please let your heart out ..with me..🤗Agreed today is last epi before that harsh truth will be out..but it will be so interesting how ABHAY & PIYA will react & even if they break up..think how nice it will be for us to watch their reunion..as this time there will be COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY.as far as theri secrets are concerned..so CHEER UP GIRL..Lets celebrate ABHIYA love..even in PAIN..OK DARLING..😛🤗

But I cant bear a single day separation. Already saw hate me and bathing scne. Cant bear more. I want Piya to stand by abhay this time rather than hating him and also abhay to say the truth rather keeping silence. Ok I am expecting too much from cvs that too ekta's cvs.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ah wow post hema, he looked really cute, abhay, abhi kal ke episode ke liye himmat chahiye toh aaj ke iss scene se kaam chala lete hain😃

yaar abhiya kaa break up, hum kaise sahenge, tum positive posts deti rehna dear🤗
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I adore the scene where in Pia gave Abhay courage to over come his fear..
Her smile n supporting words were like a shield that protect him from loosing control..He knew why he was send there n with those words coming from her heart Abhay grew stronger..
I really wish that the same courage she'll give him each time he is danger or stuck in btw situations..
Abhay always has good intentions in mind n I really really wish Pia sees them in his eyes..I know she can't read a vampires mind but his eyes tell everything Hope Pia see's the Love was always Real..not fake..!!Abhay I want u to speak up, show your love..!! n make her believe in u..!!
sumana-13 thumbnail
I earnestly pray, that in the maha episode, when Abhay lets her know what exactly he did to her ... I hope he holds her in a tight hug, and let her cry in his arms, even if she hates him, she should not be shown left alone to cry in a corner somewhere yaar ...😭 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

hey u made one mistake in ur observation. piya did not ask for abhay's phone coz her phone was not working, rather she was unable to contact abhay and so asked him to look at his phone and when he noticed that there was no network in his phone, she replaced his sim in her phone so that he can use her phone. it was like whats mine is urs kind of thing and not the other way round.

WOHAA..THANK YOU SO MUCH..darling..😃MINE IS YOURS,..IS WONDERFUL..same as YOURS IS MINE..so I am SUPER HAPPY that even in my mistake😳 I was still on track..awww😛.😆.😆just kidding THANK YOU ..I mean it..!!👏🤗
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Most importantly I dont want a bathing scene.😡 For me it's abhay who always suffered and I dont want him to suffer more. Ok, I should stop otherwise some member come and say that I always support abhay etc etc. For supporting abhay I have a reason. Today I thought the whole situation putting myself in Piya's place. See I suddenly went to a new place where I was about to die but some angel saved me not once but many times. Then I will come to know that he hide a big truth from me. Can I really be angry on him forgetting all the previous incidents specially he himself was about to die by saving my life. No I cant. This is my pov and nobody can force me to change my pov.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

But I cant bear a single day separation. Already saw hate me and bathing scne. Cant bear more. I want Piya to stand by abhay this time rather than hating him and also abhay to say the truth rather keeping silence. Ok I am expecting too much from cvs that too ekta's cvs.

SANCHU..TOTALLY WITH YOU..yes that BATHING Scene last time ..of PIYA feeling against Abhay was the most HARDEST PAINFUL SCENE EVER..till date..for me too😭..BUT iss baar aisa kuch nahin hoga😛..tum dekhlo..forall you know SACNCHU..they may do exactly as you say..to JAG SID😉..but..quite less chances..as they may want to show how ABHAY & PIYA will cope up with their respective shocks & pick up all their journey of LOVE OVERAGAIN..& BE BACK TO EACH OTHERstronger & closeset ever this tie around..SO CHEER UP.. AND WITH A STONE HEAT..lest face it..!!🤗
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

I adore the scene where in Pia gave Abhay courage to over come his fear..

Her smile n supporting words were like a shield that protect him from loosing control..He knew why he was send there n with those words coming from her heart Abhay grew stronger..
I really wish that the same courage she'll give him each time he is danger or stuck in btw situations..
Abhay always has good intentions in mind n I really really wish Pia sees them in his eyes..I know she can't read a vampires mind but his eyes tell everything Hope Pia see's the Love was always Real..not fake..!!Abhay I want u to speak up, show your love..!! n make her believe in u..!!

OH NIDHI..dear🤗..you have put every ABHIYA fans feelinsg in this post ..SUPERB..yes totally agree specially that last sentence..Yes.. ABHAY must open up infront of PIYA..it is high time I guess..and PIAY SHOUDL BE HIS ROCK SOLID SUPPORT &prove the  whole world wrong..that would be a biggest celebration..!!😍