THE WAY HE LOOKED AT HER...!!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OH..BEAUTIFUL..it was a very nice episode..!! lot of drama..and specially loved the way Madhu and Panchi put sense in Misha..and coaxed her to come back..

But ofcourse all attention was on landslide..and Sid with  his evil intentions was very much around..BUT for me as always BEAUTY lies when ABHAY & PIYA are around..Loved the way all college students were concerned to help the people in the mishap..and specially MOMENT fo rme was teh way ..Piya took away Abhay's mobile as her 's had some problem..I loved that BELONGING FEELING..that gave..you know..what I mean..Its yours so its mine..& I feell free to use it..Awww..kind of emotion..which I so LURVE..😍..and while checking on his Mobile she gets a call from Police regarding Mr. Raichand..being unconsious & she says OK we are coming there..but is worried to break that news to her Cutie darling Abhay..so she calls him aside..slowly & urges him to go to help teh needy & regarding Blood ..she says not much at least you can help if anyone is stuck..& I will be with you na..I will see to it that you are not out fo control she says..and those words ..brought that faintest..DIVINE smile on his face..awww..man heavenly..adn friensd..Please dont miss that moment because VIVIAn looked so innocent at that shot..ki I really felt like cuddling him you know..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›..and that means he agreed & Piya is relived..and..
Next shot we see is that Abhay is in hospital in a hurry..which means he si been told by Piay after arriving about his dad so he frantically searching & finds out that he is in emergency ward..so rushes there..but even in that distress..he does not miss thanking his beloved to have brought him here..I soo love him for that..kuch bhi ho..woh PIYA KO NAHIN BHOOLTA..😍..adn as we all were anxiously expecting ki before they draw blood..of Chand..Abay interferes..and that convo he did with the doctors was awesome..and so also with SID..who was at his evil best..GOSH he really can get on anybody's nerves..the way he acted as if he was also concerned about his dad..to the doctors & trying to manipulate ..so that Abhay dose not take Chand from there was so irritating..and I am sure ABHAY's BLOOD WAS AT ITS HIGHEST BOILING POINT..and so was mine...πŸ˜†superb acting by Siddhanth..πŸ‘
well before I go further loved the way Kabir was all helping in getting blood etc & I am sure he will help Haseena reach hospital too..πŸ˜ƒ

And later one..when they meet outside..adn Sid was even more trying to try ABHAY's super duper ..control of emotions..by talking about how he wished it revealed so that if it get revealed that they are not normal then he can finish his work of killing Piya..he says...and when Piya comes there a little distance away from where Abhay & Sid are conversing ..Sid points out to Abhay how he is not able to resist Piya as she was looking yummier...and makes a eye gesture at Abhay so as to say ..see she is over..And the way ABHAY turns around  IMMEDIATLEY TO HAVE A LOOK AT HIS BELOVED...and those concern & love filled expressions..HE GIVES AT PIYA..is PRICELESS.!!!!..and Piya is in her own world talking busily with tracker & co..and Abhay is looking at her..& I  felt like he so desperately wanted to  hide her then& there..from his evil..Bro's eyes..so badly..awww..it was awesome..SUCH LOVE POURING MOMENT YAAR..Seriously..!!

.VIVU..rocckkeed that shot BIG TIMEπŸ‘ πŸ‘VIVU..you are awesome BUDDY.πŸ€—.you make me fall for you HEAD OVER HEALS..every day in a new way..and even more deeply..everytime I set my eyes on you..I SWEAR..!!😍

And darlings the precap..for tomorrow..was SOOO DHAMAKEDAR YAAR..the way Piya was all in a desperate  mood coming in a rush to Abhay when he wants to escape ..in his car..and the way he was feeling like let the earth break open right now & I want to hide in it type of expression on his face yarrr..and she comes close to him pulls him against her face..and asks.."What is it I am hearing..what have you done  to me..?.".and then the ZILLION DOLLAR QUESTION...comes..over.."..Abhay Did you Bite..???!.."...and our ..Abhay who loves to say things with his eyes & less with his mouth is silent..and so shattered GOD..it willbe a treat to watch..BUT..WITH A HEART COVERED WITH PAIN PROOF JACKET ONLY..be ready friends..ITS REALLYGOING TO BE TOUCH to watch that emotional moment.tomorrow..Ohh..the MAHA EPISODE..with HEART BREAKSSS..😭...

Ok let it be for tomorrow..TONIGHT I want to dedicate this song for that way Abhay looked at Piya..and I felt this is what he must have felt..and this song  is like a curtain raiser song for the heart breaking scene..tomorrow..

Tumko dekhaa to ye kayaal aayaa
zindagii dhuup tum ghanaa saayaa

aaj phir dilne ek tamannaa kii 
aaj phir dilko hamane samajhaayaa
zindagii dhuup tum ghanaa saayaa...

tum chale jaaoge to sochenge -
hamane kyaa khoyaa- hamane kyaa paayaa
zindagii dhuup tum ghanaa saayaa...

ham jise gunagunaa nahii n sakate - 
vaqt ne aisaa geet kyuun gaayaa
zindagii dhuup tum ghanaa saayaa...πŸ˜­πŸ€—

P.S.:-Dont worry friends..Finally ABHAY IS FOR PIYA always..so lets celebrate their another emotion of LOVE & THAT IS PAIN.CHeer UP..OKIE..dont get upset..too much..!!πŸ€—
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Finally You Back With Your Lovely Posts Hema. Good Cause I Was A Bit Worried About You. But Now Your Posting Again. All Is Well.

As The For The Maha Episode Tomrrow I Cant Wait For Wait For It. Iam Counting The Hours Untill Its Shows On Youtube.

Yes Aww Vivian Is a Just A Wonderful Awsome And Very Cute And Hot Actor. Hehe.

His My Favorite Actor Ever Since I Watched His First Series On Zeetv. On Colors and Now On Star One.

Siddhant Also Is My Favorite. After Mahi Way.

Keep Smiling And Be Happy My Sweety. Love You Lots.
ilove99 thumbnail
great post...
yes waiting for maha epi
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Surprisingly..I am glad for maha-episode..not because abhiya might seperate...(as poco said piya cannot fight her destiny, so if CV's don't want them to separate now, they won't) but because it is first pkyek maha-episode..and for me any twist in abhiya's life is good..even negative ones..because you can bear the storm..if only for the heavenly sunshine in the end.  πŸ˜Š so i agree with you about being positive...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

Finally You Back With Your Lovely Posts Hema. Good Cause I Was A Bit Worried About You. But Now Your Posting Again. All Is Well.

As The For The Maha Episode Tomrrow I Cant Wait For Wait For It. Iam Counting The Hours Untill Its Shows On Youtube.

Yes Aww Vivian Is a Just A Wonderful Awsome And Very Cute And Hot Actor. Hehe.

His My Favorite Actor Ever Since I Watched His First Series On Zeetv. On Colors and Now On Star One.

Siddhant Also Is My Favorite. After Mahi Way.

Keep Smiling And Be Happy My Sweety. Love You Lots.

Thank you so much Nitica..darling..you really pep me up with your sweet words..πŸ€—God Bless you..!!And me too am counting hours for tomorrow..!!😍
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

great post...

yes waiting for maha epi

Thank you dear..It means a lot to me..!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will only reply to ur post. May be will reply in kaushi or rumi's post also as only u 3 can understand me. I think today was the last good episode before the break up. Dont know how much time will it take to bring abhiya together again? But today I loved the scene where Piya assured abhay that she will be with him and cant let him weak. Tomorrow she will forget that and doubt abhay's intention and start hating him. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Surprisingly..I am glad for maha-episode..not because abhiya might seperate...(as poco said piya cannot fight her destiny, so if CV's don't want them to separate now, they won't) but because it is first pkyek maha-episode..and for me any twist in abhiya's life is good..even negative ones..because you can bear the storm..if only for the heavenly sunshine in the end.  πŸ˜Š so i agree with you about being positive...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰

Very well said dearooπŸ‘..the journey of passion & Love is very incomplete without some pain in it..of seperation..as in seperation you realise how much each means to another..and they will also know each other completely once all this happens..!!😳😍
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hema lovely post.I really wnt Abhay & piya 2 solve their problem 2morrow.I wnt abhay 2 make pia his strength & not weakness.😊
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

I will only reply to ur post. May be will reply in kaushi or rumi's post also as only u 3 can understand me. I think today was the last good episode before the break up. Dont know how much time will it take to bring abhiya together again? But today I loved the scene where Piya assured abhay that she will be with him and cant let him weak. Tomorrow she will forget that and doubt abhay's intention and start hating him. 

Awww..SAnchu darling..take a HUG from me..I am always with you..Please let your heart out ..with me..πŸ€—Agreed today is last epi before that harsh truth will be out..but it will be so interesting how ABHAY & PIYA will react & even if they break up..think how nice it will be for us to watch their reunion..as this time there will be COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY.as far as theri secrets are concerned..so CHEER UP GIRL..Lets celebrate ABHIYA love..even in PAIN..OK DARLING..πŸ˜›πŸ€—