Savita
Mr. Agarwal
Vaishali
Varsha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Tanyadi..now i'm also getting a feeling maybe Archu MAY suffer miscarriage mostly cos Akshara from YRKKH also gonna have a MC..why i'm comparing dese 2 shows is mainly cos of TRPs..
obvious thing if Akshara suffers MC den TRPs will rise and causes PR a trouble so dey'll need a drastic step also to increase dem :((

anyways TRPs gonna fall for PR after X-factor starts(even i'm waiting for its launch soo badly)

Somebody did an Archu-Akshara comparison not too long ago also.I really hope that doesn't happen,Manav would be devastated and Archu's guilt will multiply a million times 😭It will be unbearable to watch.🀒
No Not another sad track.. Enough there are many then why Archu MC... I cant see this.. Archu is her guilt mode can do anything 🀒
Originally posted by ArManFan1

No Not another sad track.. Enough there are many then why Archu MC... I cant see this.. Archu is her guilt mode can do anything 🀒

If Archu has a mc becuz she is not getting enough nutrition, imagine how completely shattered Manav is going to feel for failing to provide for her and their baby.On the other hand,if Archu loses baby cuz she was running after her useless sisters then Archu is the one who is going to be suicidal.Both scenarios sucks 🀒 
Yes Omana and also Manav has very good chances to blame her as he did his best. He might also blame himself and opt wrong ways to get money 🀒.. Meanwhile none of the V Sisters will feel sorry for Archu esp great Varsha who thinks she is the ONLY ONE with unsolvable problems πŸ€ͺ
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Yes Omana and also Manav has very good chances to blame her as he did his best. He might also blame himself and opt wrong ways to get money 🀒.. Meanwhile none of the V Sisters will feel sorry for Archu esp great Varsha who thinks she is the ONLY ONE with unsolvable problems πŸ€ͺ

Hope Varsha throws a party to celebrate thw news and Satish finally sees that Varsha isn't very stable and dumps her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He deserves someone so much better or least someone normal.
I am scared for Arman and their baby now
         Ekta is super tragic... She doesnt like to see the leads happy... 😑
Originally posted by Swati_

I am scared for Arman and their baby now
         Ekta is super tragic... She doesnt like to see the leads happy... 😑
Oh no, please don't  say this Ouch
Tanyadi..i think we should have a poll abt Archana's MC.lets see how many thinks she'll suffer a MC and how many not

btw,SBS also said today dat after Geet,Akshara it CAN be Archana's turn :((
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

btw,SBS also said today dat after Geet,Akshara it CAN be Archana's turn :((

Oh no πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­