Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

❀️Happy mothers day to everyone over here πŸ€— May you all have a wonderfull life full of happiness πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Today i made tea for my mom in the morning 😊 now have brought a special greeting and a special gift for her... Hope she likes it...

Congratulations Jai 😊 So lucky πŸ˜ƒ I still need 3 years to complete my graduation
Congratulations once again Gene πŸ€— 
Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
any predictions for next week guys ...
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

manav again making a blunder...and satish throwing this mistake as well on manav's face. manav-satish rift.

archana trying to hide doctor's advice to not give stress to manav. following which manav will  say that we promised to tell everything to each other. ArMan marital tiff. 

and god knows how much more dose of dukh in ArMan's life. 
^^ sounds depressing Bonne πŸ˜” will there ever be any sukh in ArMan life ... and any kinda success for Manav
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Swati dear for the wishes n wish u happy mother's day too...Dont worry dear u are rock and come out in flying colors with ur graduation in 3 years...All the best dear πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bonnefille

manav again making a blunder...and satish throwing this mistake as well on manav's face. manav-satish rift.

archana trying to hide doctor's advice to not give stress to manav. following which manav will  say that we promised to tell everything to each other. ArMan marital tiff. 

and god knows how much more dose of dukh in ArMan's life. 

why do i feel life will take a U-turn after Manav comes to know abt Archu hid the doctor's thingπŸ˜•
waise dukhi bhari prediction mostly gonna happen..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: piya_10

As we saw in SBS, Archana's health having a set back and Manav now terribly scared for his child and also his  wife ...
Vaishali not signing the papers and giving Dharmesh another chance ...🀒
Hopefully Manav finding out about Shibu's golmaal .
Savita coming around ...

I think it will be a happier week ...😊
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Vaishali is going to give Dharmesh another chance? Oh no, now what is going to happen for our poor Manav?😭
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My Vote goes to Satish for helping Manav in his own way without letting him know.. Thank God Thank God Manav is out of this mess but dont know how long πŸ˜•.. I hope Manav will find the truth behind this asap as he said.. Some positivity on the show and I am happy with this..

Dont want to talk about any other character this time...
2 Best Positive people.. Satish and Manav... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tanyadi..now i'm also getting a feeling maybe Archu MAY suffer miscarriage mostly cos Akshara from YRKKH also gonna have a MC..why i'm comparing dese 2 shows is mainly cos of TRPs..
obvious thing if Akshara suffers MC den TRPs will rise and causes PR a trouble so dey'll need a drastic step also to increase dem :((

anyways TRPs gonna fall for PR after X-factor starts(even i'm waiting for its launch soo badly)