Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Piya..i think cooking something spl  is the besttt gift for any mother but unfortunately i dun know how to cook much..will start learning as i'm vella dese days lolll
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Start learning Gene, cooking never goes waste...🤣You have to impress your mahiwal some day  🤣
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wat if my mahiwal is like Manav and cooks for me wenever i feel hungry?😍🤣    but yeah cooking never goes waste.

satish is clear shot winner 👍🏼 good guy i want to vote for PR cvs so badly and dat is on the day wen Manav beats shibu <3333
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Piya , that is so special, cooking for mummy on Monther's day ...

I am going to have a very special mother's day tomorrow .There is big dholak party for my niece ( from my husband's side ) and around 50 people will be there ..
The girl whose dholak party it is and her fiance  have ordered a special cake for me ( it was supposed to be  a surprise 😆 ) because I am doign this for them... she called my son to ask which cake I like best and he went down in the basement to talk to her so I wouldn't listen but I was in the basement only packing away winter woollies so I heard everything ...🤣.
But don't worry , I will put up a good act ...😉

so should be fun ...and I am not cooking also .All food is from outside , I will just have fun tomorrow ...🥳
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
I am very happy with Satish's winning .These days I am not really all that lucky with predicting winners but on Friday I was so sure ...
The way he helped him was like so good ..I was really begining to lose hope of Manav doing good ...and I don't have a problem with a son asking mother to help it's just that I don't think Savita is ready yet to have Manav back in her life ...there is stilll too much ego in her ...that ego has to go if she has to love him unconditionaly ...he should come before anything else because that is  what mothers are supposed to do ...Thier children's happiness should come before anything else ...
Manav deserves a mother like that and hopefully it will be all good between him and his mum soon ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guruji..check your pm..😎
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wish u a wonderful mother's day to all of you...Tanya dear there is nothing surprising with what your wonderful sons are doing for you...They are just like their mom so good at heart and love their mom n dad to the core just like you do...
You deserve it dear and enjoy the day...
I wish all the mother's here a wonderful day...you guys are the most important person in our life and as son's and daughters we wish that we get you as our mothers in each n very birth we take...May on this day god bless all the happiness you all deserve...Rock on dear mothers and have a blast of a day...😊..
Wish u all have a wonderful mother's day 😃.. 
Damn even though I am missing my mom here for mother's day , I am happy I am going to India next week...got her a double pearl ring for the mother's day and for her birthday...she is going to in tears as usual this time i get a chance to hug her tight n thank her for coming to my world as my mother and making me what I am today...Her gift is of course my graduation and job...so I am happy that I could give this also as her gift...It was her dream that I come her and do my Master's and I am happy that i fulfilled it...
hehehe sorry if u allow me I will keep going on and on wish u all a wonderful mother's day...

PS : I think may be after mother's day the CV's might show us the different side ,the more mother side of Savita as mother's day gift to all of us..They are already showing it now ,guess Savita Arman patch is coming up soon of course if Archu is not ready it could be a drag in a reverse angle...Hopefully it will work out for Arman n Savita...

Enjoy folks!!! 😊
LuvSSever thumbnail
Tanya Di,

So happy to hear that you are going to have a wonderful surprise (which you know 😃).
Hope you rock.

Happy Mothers Day to You and all the wonderful mothers Here.😊

Hope you all enjoy a lot and Have a Great Day.
Tanyaz thumbnail
yes Umi, I will have a delicious chocolate cake tomorrow , the one I am not suppose to know  about ...😉
Tanyaz thumbnail
How sweet of you jai, your mum will love it I am sure .Thanks for your kind words and I also want savita to show her loving side to her son and specially his baby ...it would be very nice ...