Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Manav packed the whole order according to the order list but Mr. Agarwal got  something  else .Thisis something very very serious and big .Manav should not take this casually that I will be careful , he should know that someone tried to sabotage his first order and he has to find out exactly what happened and how the consignment got changed ...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Voted for Satish, he is such a good guy. I am glad he is not letting what happened between Varsha and Manav affect his judgement. I am glad things are looking up for Manav, there is no one more deserving than him he has worked hard all his life. It is time Manav's hard work paid off

I loved the scene where Savita waited patiently for Archana and then purposefully bumped into her, but she shouldn't pick a fight with Archana. Savita needs to swallow her pride, admit she's wrong and try to make amends.
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Jaishankar

Jaanu ji so u want to go out with me to the prom is it...Anytime my dear anytime dear...🀣...

I wont mind going to prom with u dear but dont listen to Usha. I wanted Jaywant n she thought about uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha Jaanu ji  I dont mind being Jaywant for u dear πŸ€£
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Satish πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

yes tanya di what satish has done today for manav nowadays a brother don't do it for brother.he is a real friend.who helps friends siliently & never let friends to know about.manav is always used by people.people takes his help than forget him.but manav don't forget anyone who ever done somthing for him.i am sure manav will respect satish more.tanya di i think even if manav agress to give baby satish won't accept it.he know how much a baby means to his/her parenents.satish is also not a this types of person who helps people in intention of getting something back from them.

Agree with what you wrote,Mijanur.Satish is a gem of a friend and I'm so happy Manav has him in his life.Manav is too naive and people always take advantage of his niceness,Satish is like ArMan's guardian angel πŸ˜› Satish is not expecting anything from Manav in return,he genuinely wants Manav to do well in life.

And you are right too,Satish would never take away ArMan's baby from them.He knows how much Manav loves his baby, I see him helping out ArMan, he is like a godfather to their child πŸ˜› 
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

Omana probably happy with Satish  I voted for Satish.

Karen,Omana is super happy and proud of her Satish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. He is a real gem and good human being.Do you forgive him now for yesterday?πŸ˜‰

I like Satish the most though. Wat a nice guy n so fair n good. 
I really like ppl like him, very rare, need a lantern to search for his types but they do exist in real life too ( U hear Omana). 
Here's a man who defo knows how to separate his private life from his professional one, who knows wat is the meaning of friendship n who knows above all how to care for ppl n their feelings n sensibilities. 
Satish knew that Manav's swabhimaan wud prevent him to come to him for financial help n he helped him without him knowing it, just not to hurt his ego n khuddari. A real gem n he never disappoints.
My vote goes to Satish, a real rockstar

I hear you Jaanu πŸ€— Love what you wrote about Satish. 
Edited by shootingstar27 - 12 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am voting for Satish 
He keeps on proving why we love him, he's my new insaaniyat baba πŸ˜†
Gives faith on why we keep on doing good regardless of what will be the consequences, you will be helped some or other way this incident puts light on this fact...(but only once 😳as I want Manav to discontinue this way of earning) 

I saw Satish in one of CID episode he murdered two people I was ROFL...poor guy was crying in front of CID people after getting caught πŸ˜†

Congratulations Jai, for completing masters, πŸ₯³  
And you were calling me teacher ji πŸ€£
I have to give many parikshayen to complete my graduation πŸ˜†
Congos Gene once again πŸ˜‰
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha sonii thank u dear for ur wishes!!! dont worry u will rock ur exams and come out with flying colors..All the best dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
i hope this weak manav will find something wrong in shibu.he is too dangerous for manav.